Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 04:41 PM       
the fourth rule is EVIL ROBOT RULES
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 04:41 PM       
AND FUCK YOU MLE, FOR GIVING ME AN INFRACTION

FACE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
this is the chatroom thread, the first rulea bout chatroom thread is there is no rules
Bullcrap! This is the Post Fight Thread. Everyone post as fast as you can so we can get to 20 pages!
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 07:16 PM       
YEAH LET'S POST THE FUCK OUT OF THIS THREAD.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 07:49 PM       
37 steps ahead of you, buddeh
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 19th, 2010, 10:42 PM       
I wish someone would invite me to ffffound.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
Found Footage Festival?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:25 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
AND FUCK YOU MLE, FOR GIVING ME AN INFRACTION

FACE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
That was a warning, not an infraction, you dolt.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 01:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Found Footage Festival?
Nah, it's this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RiElEQxGsdw
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 03:13 AM       
YELLOW CARDS STILL HURT, MLE
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 09:40 PM       
So I have to teach a 50 minute health class to the developmentally challenged students tomorrow.
Not looking forward to pulling that out of the air.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
What topics and what age students?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2010, 10:40 PM       
prolly stuff like dont stick things too far up your nose and retarded years old
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 09:08 AM       
I didn't know that was a demographic.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 04:32 PM       
My 30+ year old bird died this morning
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 06:03 PM       
I'm sorry for your loss.
I hate this hacker crap!
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 06:27 PM       
Tadao: They are 14 - 17, probably mentally around 8 - 11. Teaching hygiene.

But it was actually postponed until tomorrow! So now I can plan a little anyway.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 21st, 2010, 08:43 PM       
The Leader...it's ok, he was really fucking old and mean and senile to boot. I'd like to think he would have killed us first if he'd gotten the chance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarioRPG View Post
Tadao: They are 14 - 17, probably mentally around 8 - 11. Teaching hygiene.

But it was actually postponed until tomorrow! So now I can plan a little anyway.
They need to wash P.T.A.

Pussy/Penis
Tits
Ass

Hope that helps.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 11:32 AM       
I haven't washed tits in over a year now
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 11:38 AM       
Gain some weight
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 01:57 PM       
I started work on my Halloween stuff last night. Depressingly, it looks like less than it is, and I lack funds to do anything bigger.

I've got some tweaking to do on the Zombie Barbie Garden, but it'll get done.

I hate this hacker crap!
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 02:54 PM       
Well, the teaching went off well. I was all like here, colour in this sheet, yo. And that took a good 15 min so yeah.

Zombie barbies is awesome.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:15 PM       
Are you a teacher? My GF is a 1st grade teacher for a private school. She's looking into getting credentials to teach the challenged kids and to switch over to public.
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 22nd, 2010, 03:40 PM       
The zombie barbies were a project with the neighborhood kids...got a lot of cheap barbies and we all painted them a la robot chicken. That's how I found out a little neighbor girl likes to steal my paint.