Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:08 PM        Oh Yeah
Forgot about this.

Before: http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...php?t=69698771
After:

Quote:
Private Message: Greetings
Sender: CanzoHarry

Don't worry my firend

I will not let you down

I just know he is to much of a coward to give me the information

I think only one of you people can get it from him. Someone needs to gain his trust. Then I will see him
Quote:
Private Message: Re:Greetings
Sender: Grislygus

It's good to know that some people on the internet have devotion. No, not devotion, obsession. Calvin Klein.

Beautiful.

I think the only course of action that makes sense right now is to pose as a woman and try to have secret cyber sex with him. He already has a proven history as a pervert, we can exploit this weakness.

Unfortunately, he's onto me. He's onto my style, he'd see me coming a mile away. You must do it, Canzo. You must make a lady character and win his heart.
Quote:
haha

very good. It shall be done. Unfortunately I must wait a month so he forgets old Canzo Harry

I will disappear for a while

Please understand I was inducted by the Chancellor as a protector of the Canzo Empyrean. So this must be done. Not for me but for the Canzo

Be well
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:11 PM       
You're going to have to explain this.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:12 PM       
I was flaming Canzo harry.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
A crazy albanian woman may be trying to e-sex with Tadao in the near future, we should hope.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
"Please understand I was inducted by the Chancellor as a protector of the Canzo Empyrean. So this must be done. Not for me but for the Canzo"

I like to take movies seriously too
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:13 PM       
Oh, there you are. So, yeah. What he said, emu.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:14 PM       
I was goign to ask how the hell i missed this, but it was in Movies.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:42 PM       
Quote:
Don't worry my firend

I will not let you down

I just know he is to much of a coward to give me the information

I think only one of you people can get it from him. Someone needs to gain his trust. Then I will see him
I didn't really read this part. Hehe he wants to hurt me.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 09:50 PM       
would it be wrong of me to give him arrowx's address
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:39 PM       
The whole fucking fiasco was prolly my fault.

I asked months ago, if someone had seen the trailers to Canzo Empyrean.
No response.

So I asked again a month later, and I get a PM from someone who had never posted before directing me to a You Tube. The You Tube seemed legit.

I think I did post something asshole-ish, asking "how does this person know, and you guys don't?"

Then there was a bit of flame war and POOF! CanzoHarry appeared.

CanzoHarry also offered to have his cousins burn me a copy if I gave him my address. I replied that I don't accept bootlegs and if I can find a legit copy from the producers themselves, I would gladly PAY for the movie AND a T-shirt.

Haven't heard from CanzoHarry since.

www.canzoempyrean.com no longer works either.

I'll post the PM's and my responses if any are interested.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:43 PM       
Yeah, about all that? nobody cares.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 10:57 PM       
a nigerian is mad at this board now guys

we are going to get killed by the governor
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:06 PM       
Oh snap. the Governor!!!
Does anyone have that whole thing saved?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:12 PM       
Did I do you guys proud in that thread?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:15 PM       
well the original's http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=109 <there, but all the pictures are dead web archive has SOME of them

i couldnt find a backup of all of them

Last edited by executioneer : Mar 18th, 2008 at 11:16 PM. Reason: eeeee
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:19 PM       
I've missed that Anus Laptop Scheme.
That was so beautiful.
I will never forget it. It is saved.
Thank you kindly!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 18th, 2008, 11:37 PM       
The Governor and his Clique Mob, hahaha.
Creepy Old Fart
JediScum is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:12 AM       
Fuck that movie! Since this thread is entitled "Oh Yeah", I feel it should now be about the band Yello.

Personally, "Pinball Cha Cha", "Rubberbandman" and "Jungle Bill" are better songs than "Oh Yeah".
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:19 AM       
Fuck Willie, I was laughing so hard and some parts that my chest popped.
OH GOD
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:23 AM       
is your chest popping good or bad
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:26 AM       
Bad and pain full. But oh so worth it :D
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:39 AM       
we can see you we know you have the shirt on today and can see it. with shoes.do not look behind you becos death is there and you do not want to see death he is ugly and we call him the govenor.
OH GOD
Old Mar 19th, 2008, 12:59 AM       
and he fell for it four more times, too

http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showt...2&page=1&pp=25
http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=2489
http://thescambaiter.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3018
http://www.thescambaiter.com/forum/s...ead.php?t=8156

at least i THINK thats supposed to be the same guy; they keep referring to him as "cole" and at least in the first one they have pictures and it's the same dude