Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 11:56 AM        Phantasy Star Online
I was playing it a few days ago, and got really tired of it :/. I'm tired of the same enemies, bosses, levels, environments, attacks, and pretty much plain bored ripping through enemies with no effort. And I'm not getting a broad band modem for it till March 28th and I wounder if by then everyone will be bored with it and stop playing.

The game would be fucking great if they just added more levels, some how made the plot not SUCK, a better enemy variaty, different attack combos, and a few other things.

GnrySgtHartman is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 01:57 PM       
You actually played that shitty game?

Thetawaves is probably a spambot
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 09:20 PM       

A few things you should know :/ The only reason you're ripping through the game is because of all the powerful weapons I gave you. And I don't think you even got that far in Episode II yet There ARE more enemies and a different variety, especially in Episode II. And when you get to Ultimate, the whole fucking game changes. ALL the enemies and bosses are different, and its a fuckton harder than it used to be. Lastly, there is a story believe it or not, you just gotta pay attention :o There's a bunch of shit with the last boss of Ep. II that confuses the hell out of me. Don't stop playing. Online will make it much better, because of all the extra shit you can do and whatnot. </rant>
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 09:37 PM       
Theta, don't pay any attention to this thread. I made it because I was pissed off when I couldn't beat De Rol Eh. I still pso :hat.

And hartman, please shut the fuck up.
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 10:26 PM       
i really like the story

if you beat all the quests and read every lil bit of information presented to you then you can start to put it together. it's very strange. :o
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 10:31 PM       
I liked the gran squal quest That was the last one I've played in a while :/
dead end
mew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty okmew barios is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2003, 10:39 PM       
i could write an essay about that game. o.o

every new version they seem to tell you a lil more. episode 2 is full of interesting, but nearly indecipherable lil clues as to what really went on with p1. o..O

rar o.o