Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Archduke Tips is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 06:15 PM       
Okay, I might as well test my avatar here.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 31st, 2007, 06:29 PM       
And I AS WELL.

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 12:48 AM       
if you guys are gonna use fallout stuff for your avs you should put whatever trait/perk the picture goes with as your usertitle
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 1st, 2007, 01:31 AM       
I hadn't thought of that. I just wanted a gory one and it was this or bloody mess and since zombies don't use guns (with the exception of bub), I decided on the this one :O

I'll take your advice though.

That was very funny. Well done.