Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 11:19 AM       
Sniper- the NES version of Double Dragon II. If there is a loving god, Xbox360 will have a Double Dragon game.

As far as SF and MK yall, I like em both.

Street Fighter may very well have simple moves, but I think the simplicity makes it fucking awesome. It just gives the game it's own strategey in my opinion.

When I play I'm either Ryu or Zangief. Sure they have like 3 moves a piece and all of the moves are overly simple, but I like that because learning 54225625 hit combos kinda sucks. Also, when you land pile driver after pile driver with Zangief, it feels about as good as cumming.

Plus when you die in SF, your character makes that awesome, "Oooohuuh ooohuuh ooohuuh."

MK is the shit too. I play MK like I do SF though in the respect that I choose a fairly simple character (Sub-Zero) and I just do simple combos after I freeze your ass up.

And who didn't like the fatalities? Now they are cheesey, but at the time I was in awe. I will say it did get a little ridiculous with the Friendships, Babalities, Animalities, Brutalities, Ms Congenialities, and everything else.

Basically the short answer would be, MK and SF are apples and oranges.
Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 08:31 PM       
Awesome about that NES version being ported, and totally agree on that cry of defeat.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2007, 10:53 PM       
i like mortal kombat better than street fighter 2 because mortal kombat's not as anime-esque
Official forum judge
Old Jun 29th, 2007, 12:46 AM       
oh noes!
Banned
noob3 is probably a spambot
Old Jun 30th, 2007, 04:20 AM       
ur all fucking fags
Official forum judge
Old Jul 1st, 2007, 01:03 AM       
Bobby, stop it!