Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mighty Ruler
XMoltresX is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2008, 11:45 PM       
this looks fun. isnt marathon the gamre that cam before halo? is that it???? where do i download?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 01:03 AM       
http://source.bungie.org/get/

I hope you like being lost.

And motion sick, to a lesser extent, since the "3D" environments bend when you look up or down.
The story is awesome, though, and aside from having the standard "what the fuck was I doing, again?" syndrome common to games with huge levels it's also pretty fun.

I also like the rocket launcher effects in the video. Half the games I play these days don't look that cool, for whatever reason.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 06:54 PM       
thx thx.

i was really disappointed by the rocket launcher in TF2, it looks, sounds, and generally is wimpy ;< marathon's launcher's always been a whole bag of machismo, so I tried my best to recreate it.

606 mb version of that video on the way. I am DISSATISFIED with youtube's quality.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 07:48 PM       
MARATHAX PAYNE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2008, 09:47 PM       
http://www.filesavr.com/mmaxtrailer260fpsmp3

That's the 606 mb file - let me know if that link even works, and about how long it takes to download, prz.
was never good
Old Jul 7th, 2009, 10:37 PM       
Just released this today.

http://www.moddb.com/mods/marathonmax

Let me know what you think.
The installer will not work if you haven't installed Max Payne 2 at some point on your machine.
was never good
Old Jul 8th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
New video to celebrate, too: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1tqQG3RS3Ck&fmt=22
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:36 AM       
is it ok if i put the video up in gametrailers?

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
was never good
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 12:56 PM       
Yeah, sure