Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Banned

Juttin is probably a spambot
Old Jun 10th, 2006, 09:25 PM       
That's true about the Mexisouri thing...

I actually don't see why Iowa is always one of the last states to do
anything , though.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 07:21 PM        Re: Cheap sons of bitches. Reaganomics screws me yet again
Quote:
Originally Posted by Courage the Cowardly Dog
1. i got Chronic obstructed pulminary disorder from toxic dust at the site.

2. I threw out my back cause they refuse to provide back braces.

4. Almost got hit by a car while stoping traffic ILLEGALLY which they make me do once a month.

5. Signed a paper consenting to a drug test whenever asked even though it had a disclaimer that asking me to was illegal.

7. Contracted a respratory infection from going into a toxic mold covered house that was condemned by the city to retrieve crap they NEVER USE. and then again to inventory it, and also threw out my back in it.

Pissing in the coffee cup seems to good for them. I need something clever, something.... hard to prosecute.
Look, you stupid moron, ALL of those things are violations of of the law. You don't need to cook up some idiotic revenge plan, all you have to do is farking call the Occupational Safety and Health Administration ( aka OSHA). Dial 1-800-321-OSHA and complain. And don't stop complaining until something is done. Make sure you ask the representative how to file a formal complaint against the company and how you can get compensation for your injuries and infections. You should have done this instant these things happened, but it isn't too late to send OSHA after them to haul the boss off to jail and to force them to pay fines out the ass.

You might even want to visit the local OSHA offices in person to complain. Bring documentation of your medical problems with you. You could also call in state health authorities as well.

Use this link to find out where to go to complain:
http://www.osha.gov/html/RAmap.html

The way the boss treated you also constitutes verbal harrasment and creating a hostile working environment, but that's just the tip of the iceberg.

By the way, I'm reasonably sure that OSHA protects the names of the people who complain to it, so don't worry about your boss finding out or anything.

Good luck. Don't let the bastards grind you down.
Unmedicated genius
Courage the Cowardly Dog is probably a spambot
Old Jun 13th, 2006, 09:17 PM       
^You are awesome. I've always thought that in the back of my mind that i ought to go to OSHA I know i ought to go and take my legal options, But I need to make a living too. Kids in third worlds arent forced to work in sweatshops, they simply have no better option. Like Serfs in the middle ages so is the poor of America.

At least i could force them to provide a decent half healthy work environement though. Anonymity is nice. This may at least get me some masks and a back brace (which they said they used to have but Got rid of) The ironic thing is a college education doesnt help you in a state where no one hires tech jobs. I really ought to consider moving to Washington with my uncle but honestly i have a chronic fear of change. But I'm just pissed off enough to make a difference right now.
Mocker
Mike is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2006, 04:42 PM       
Jeanette X is the best member of these boards. I know I sound like a kissup but fuck it, she's the best.