Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 6th, 2012, 05:34 AM       
Watching the 90s Hulk cartoon on Netflix. The voice acting is by far some of the worst I've ever heard. It's really fucking atrocious, with a couple exceptions. Hearing Ferrigno say "friend?" over and over is really annoying. She-Hulk is pretty much purring her lines, and Luke Perry does a voice.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 04:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i wish somebody made a movie with zombies tht have teleporting powers
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 9th, 2012, 05:20 PM       
Started watching community. Pretty funny.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.
when i said that i meant a movie that's actually good though.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 11th, 2012, 02:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
when i said that i meant a movie that's actually good though.
CITY OF THE LIVING DEAD.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 01:06 AM       
Recently got hooked on this show called Disappeared on netflix. Not sure what channel it was original on. Apparently everyone who disappears is vivacious.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 12th, 2012, 09:34 PM       
So most US comedies on TV are awful, but one that consistently makes me laugh is Reno 911.

Good show.
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2012, 04:41 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Recently got hooked on this show called Disappeared on netflix. Not sure what channel it was original on. Apparently everyone who disappears is vivacious.
i get it on Investigation Discovery (or just ID)
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Apr 14th, 2012, 10:43 AM       
Sick and working my way through the old it's always sunnies on the dvr
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:00 PM       
I'm watching this pretty awesome show called Eden of the East.

The main character wakes up naked in front of the Whitehouse with nothing to his name but a gun and a cellphone. He eventually learns he wiped his own memory for reasons unknown, and that his phone connects him to a woman who can grant absolutely any request immediately, from assassination to manipulation of government installations. It's also got about 8 billion yen in digital money on it, which he's required to spend on saving Japan, or die. He's one of 12, all competing to be the one who survives.

It's pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZlvRP8L8I&t=1m55s
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:02 PM       
pretty awesome
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:03 PM       
yes
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 17th, 2012, 07:29 PM       
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2012, 04:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I'm watching this pretty awesome show called Eden of the East.

The main character wakes up naked in front of the Whitehouse with nothing to his name but a gun and a cellphone. He eventually learns he wiped his own memory for reasons unknown, and that his phone connects him to a woman who can grant absolutely any request immediately, from assassination to manipulation of government installations. It's also got about 8 billion yen in digital money on it, which he's required to spend on saving Japan, or die. He's one of 12, all competing to be the one who survives.

It's pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qyZlvRP8L8I&t=1m55s

i thought that anime was gay but i haven't seen the movie yet. they basically tried to copy codegeass/deathnote but yea

enjoy
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 05:37 AM       
Caught up with always sunnies and started back on season 1...so went through everything in like a month or so. When you contrast the last season with the first season it's kind of bizarre how different they are...they all looked so young at the beginning (Dee looked like a different person), and Charlie morphed into sort of a screamy cartoon over the seasons. He actually talks somewhat normally at the beginning.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2012, 03:50 PM       
There's nothing more jarring than going through Sunny and starting over. Everyone is pretty much a normal human being at the beginning and Dee is the voice of reason. Even DeVito is basically normal when he shows up.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old May 7th, 2012, 10:02 AM       
I started watching this netflix show called Lillyhammer about a mob guy who has witness protection move him to Norway. At times the main guy lays on the italian mob persona a little thick but isnt so bad most of the time.
teacup of sunshine
Old May 7th, 2012, 06:17 PM       
Every time I see him all I can think is that shot of him singing with Bruce Springsteen with his eyes rolling around in his head.

I think that's the last time I saw him not frowning.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 03:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I started watching this netflix show called Lillyhammer about a mob guy who has witness protection move him to Norway. At times the main guy lays on the italian mob persona a little thick but isnt so bad most of the time.
I was surprised as fuck that guy was not robert deniro.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 03:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
There's nothing more jarring than going through Sunny and starting over. Everyone is pretty much a normal human being at the beginning and Dee is the voice of reason. Even DeVito is basically normal when he shows up.
The degradation of frank is the highlight.

Also hate that dee got ugly surgery or whatever the fuck happened to her.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 04:17 PM       
Frank looking and acting shittier every year is the fucking best. Next year he should have hair coming out in clumps.

Dee turned into some sort of harpy skeleton

teacup of sunshine
Old May 8th, 2012, 05:15 PM       
It weirds me out a little that they're all really married to each other, I kind of wish I didn't know that
SKATASTIC
Old May 8th, 2012, 06:06 PM       
I watched done interview with charlie day about a script they came up with to fuck with devito.

Frank goes to jail then gets gang raped by a gang. Then he reports the gang rape to the c.o.'s. The c.o's proceed to gang rape frank which is the irony.

Devito declined and spoke to his lawyer.
Old May 8th, 2012, 06:41 PM       
What, really? That's where the line is crossed for DeVito? Part of what makes him so hilarious is that he doesn't seem to have any inhibitions about losing his dignity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It weirds me out a little that they're all really married to each other, I kind of wish I didn't know that
And Dennis is married to the woman from the D.E.N.N.I.S. System episode. I ALSO HAPPEN TO THINK THAT THE CHARLIE/WAITRESS MARRIAGE IS ADORABLE.

I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:11 PM       
I am hoping to finally get Season 3 of Californication started. :/
Or maybe I will just start watching Breaking Bad and leave another show half watched.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD