Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Forum Virgin

leathco is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:01 AM        I think I just went on the biggest spending spree ever
Been a hell of a week. Got the tax check back, and went fucking crazy.

I bought a second laptop, an Asus eee and 2 gigs of ram plus a 16 gig SDHC card to go with it. No big deal.

We've been planning on me getting a new vehicle, found a hell of a deal for 2000 dollars. A 1996 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited 4x4. 80 thousand miles. Leather, heated, power seats. Power locks and mirrors. CD player. I thought it was a hell of a deal and a great replacement for my old 1985 Dodge Aries, and the interior has more luxury items than my wifes 2005 Ford Taurus.

Than the biggest deal. I currently live in a trailer court. Ran across a house ad I couldn't pass up. 25 thousand dollars for a 3 bedroom, 1 1/5 bathroom, 3.75 acres of land. I looked it up, and it had recently been remodeled a couple of years back. Owner was renting it and got fucked by the tenants cause they hadn't paid rent in damn near half a year, so she evicted them and this time just wanted to sell it. I was happy to oblige, so now I'm moving as well. I had 10,000 in the bank in savings, I took 5000 of it and got a loan for the rest.

Just wanted to get all that out, I think I've spent a crapload of cash this week.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:19 AM       
I spent three bucks on some Chef Boyardee today

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Forum Virgin

Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I spent three bucks on some Chef Boyardee today
Damn, you got the name brand stuff? I usually get the cheap knock-off stuff from save-a-lot. It *usually* tastes similar, although every once in a while you get a can with funky sauce.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 01:50 AM       
That is one hell of a spending spree, but it's not like you splurged on shit you didn't need or anything. Congrats on the new house, I except a full photographic tour of the place once you've moved in.

As for me, I haven't gotten all my forms in yet, so I'm still waiting to be able to file my personal taxes.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 03:03 AM       
i dont get money back from taxes, i usually owe a little

but hey i get more month to month so uh i guess that makes up for it
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 03:30 AM       
My family's already getting back $6000+ and I still haven't filed yet.
Slim Goodbody
Supafly345 is probably a real personSupafly345 is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 04:31 AM       
Man I spend money too lemme tell ya.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 09:19 AM       
1 1/5 bathroom? Is that just a sink?
Stone Pants Rabbit
Cosmo Electrolux is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 09:41 AM       
I think it's a bare room with a hole in the floor.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 6th, 2008, 06:45 PM       
Here in NYC that 3 bedroom house would go for $750K to $1.5M. Why is your house so cheap? Does it have a small penis?
Forum Virgin

Old Feb 7th, 2008, 12:04 AM       
1 1/2 bath = one full bathroom, one bathroom without a shower or bathtub, just a sink and toilet.

Why so cheap? Well, it is across from a power plant. And I think she's tired of dealing with people screwing her over on renting, and just wants the cash from selling it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 7th, 2008, 12:29 AM       
well you typed 1 1/5
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Feb 10th, 2008, 01:29 PM       
Power plant? Let me guess: Ohio?
Durin is probably a spambot
Old Feb 13th, 2008, 01:01 AM       
a 1/5 bathroom would be like a roof toilet or something. No sink, no toilet paper holder, just a toilet on the roof. Or maybe a urinal in your bedroom or somethin.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 10:30 AM       
Can we get some closure on this issue by letting us know if this was indeed your biggest spending spree ever?
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 11:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durin413 View Post
Or maybe a urinal in your bedroom or somethin.
Hey, that actually sounds like it could be very nice to have...it would look kind of weird, and guests would without doubt stare, and possibly never return, but it would be pure comfort! No more walking to the bathroom across the cold floor and back...ahhh, if only it were socially acceptable.
He speaks truth!
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 11:25 AM       
I once looked at a house that had a functional toilet in the middle of the bedroom - maybe that counts as 1/5?
You may already be there.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 11:44 AM       
Well, let's see what makes a full bathroom, and what's left when you take it apart: A full bathroom has: a shower, a bath, a sink, a toilet and a uhhh...a cabinet. Yeah, let's go with that. Of course, you could take the shower and the bath together, and then a toilet would only be a fourth. This is a dilemma indeed. Any thoughts on this matter of utmost importance?
He speaks truth!
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Hippo View Post
Well, let's see what makes a full bathroom, and what's left when you take it apart: A full bathroom has: a shower, a bath, a sink, a toilet and a uhhh...a cabinet. Yeah, let's go with that. Of course, you could take the shower and the bath together, and then a toilet would only be a fourth. This is a dilemma indeed. Any thoughts on this matter of utmost importance?
You forgot lights.
OH GOD
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 07:11 PM       
would you guys shut the hell up about the 1/5 bathroom already
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 17th, 2008, 07:14 PM       
Hey America, if the room doesn't have a bath in it it isn't a bathroom. It may be a Water Closet, but that is something I will touch upon in my next lecture.

Also, you all failed to hand in your homework.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 12:05 PM       
Bah. Closets don't have windows. It is YOU that have failed.

Old Feb 18th, 2008, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat_Hippo View Post
Hey, that actually sounds like it could be very nice to have...it would look kind of weird, and guests would without doubt stare, and possibly never return, but it would be pure comfort! No more walking to the bathroom across the cold floor and back...ahhh, if only it were socially acceptable.
For optimal efficiency, it would be positioned low and near the bed, so you could just roll over to your side on the bed and piss straight into the urinal without even having to get up.
OH GOD
Old Feb 18th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
CATCH ON FIRE