Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

warped rob is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 01:45 PM        The world hates fat cheerleaders.
Earlier in art class today, a preppy freshmen was bragging to all her drone-like friends about how she's a basketball cheerleader, she then went on to say "like, oh my god though, Becky didn't make the squad and she's like all sad." I overheard this and replied "You know it's because she's fat, right?" Four drones turned on me and started yelling asshole. I explained my reasoning, which is this: Which would you rather see, a small 120 pound girl with breasts dancing and jiggling around, or a 200 pound cow in tight clothing with her gut and arm flab hanging out and distracting people. A few more assholes were shouted, when my friend Brad stepped in and said "rob, you're not an asshole, you're a true american!" Later when I was eating lunch with my other buddy Matt, I was re-telling the story, when none other than Becky came up and looked at me, and tried to be menacing, when actually she just looked like a cow staring into the headlights of a Mac Truck, and said to me "Thanks a lot you jerk" I nodded and replied welcome. One of her friends got in my face and started yelling something like "you need to be nicer to people" but all I heard was JORFMODJFDHJ, because I was drinking my milk. I looked back at her to see if she had finished with her ranting and belched one of the loudest and nastiest burps I could muster. So I geuss the moral of the story is; Eat your veggies.
Rating: Yes.
Spectre X is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 02:19 PM       
that was neither funny nor interesting. please leave these premisis for all eternity and wither away.

CyborgDuckPenis is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 02:32 PM       
You are an asshole though.
Mocker
Cap'n Crunch is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 08:30 PM       
Take THAT Becky. She got what she deserved, not making the cheerleading team. What a slut.
LIVE @ THE GHETTO HILTON!
jin is probably a spambot
Old May 9th, 2003, 08:40 PM       
WHAT A WONDERFUL AND INTERESTING STORY. I ESPECIALLY LIKE THE WAY IN WHICH YOU SAID "ITS CAUSE SHE'S FAT" AND THEN BURPED. IT REALLY CHALLENGES CONTEMPORARY WRITING STYLES AND IT IS EXCELLENT AND I LOVE YOU EXTREMELY MUCH.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 01:27 AM       
Warped rob sucks.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Professor Cool is probably a spambot
Old May 13th, 2003, 09:43 PM       
The world hates Warped Rob

A Revision of "Warped Rob's The World hates fat cheerleads" by Professor Cool

Earlier in art class today, a preppy freshmen was bragging to all her drone-like friends about how she's a basketball cheerleader, she then went on to say "like, oh my god though,Warped Rob
didn't make the squad and she's like all sad." I overheard this and replied "You know it's because she's Warped Rob, right?" Four drones turned on me and started yelling "Warped Rob!". I explained my reasoning, which is this: Which would you rather see, a small 120 pound girl with breasts dancing and jiggling around, or a 200 pound Warped Rob in tight clothing with her gut and arm flab hanging out and distracting people. A few more assholes were shouted, when my friend Bobo stepped in and said "Professor Cool, you're not an Warped Rob , you're a true Warped Rob !" Later when I was eating lunch with my other buddy Jin , I was re-telling the story, when none other than Warped Rob came up and looked at me, and tried to be menacing, when actually she just looked like a Warped Rob staring into the headlights of a Warped Rob , and said to me "Thanks a lot you Warped Rob " I nodded and replied welcome. One of her Warped Rob friends got in my face and started yelling something like "you need to be nicer to people" but all I heard was Warped Rob , because I was drinking my milk. I looked back at her to see if she had finished with her ranting and belched one of the loudest and nastiest burps I could muster. So I geuss the moral of the story is; Warped Rob's stories suck.
fabulous
mischief is probably a spambot
Old May 14th, 2003, 07:29 AM       
damn that was funny professor

Location: The ninth level of HELL all hail lucifer lord of ducklings
SenorSalsa is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 04:03 AM       
Jesus, if that is the best story that you can come up with your highschool is really boring. But yeah, i dont like fat cheerleaders but you are mean mean. I got a blowjob from my girlfriend while we were watching hamtaro for goodness sakes!

Lum Buf is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 04:10 AM       
well yeah fat cheerleaders suck. i mean the cheerleading squad is for goodlooking idiot girls who cant do anything else. not bad looking idiot girls. but w/e yeah you are really boring and i bet you popped a boner when you talked to those four drones.

Location: The ninth level of HELL all hail lucifer lord of ducklings
SenorSalsa is probably a spambot
Old Jun 14th, 2003, 04:52 AM       
he popped a boaner, bent his spine backwards, and played with his balls with his toung! And then he had a brief snack, and went back too it