Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Location: The ninth level of HELL all hail lucifer lord of ducklings
SenorSalsa is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 07:51 PM        Another story (Warning sexyness ahoy)
I had wanted to go the aquarium ever since I was a little boy. Animals have always interested me, especially ones like fish and turtles. When I showed up with my group I was pretty bummed out because my father had shot my grandmother in the head some days back and I was really pussy whipped. My group entered the front doors and we were made to go through a metal detector, and sexiness inspection by a hobo when we went into the bathroom. I thought it was fun that the hobo made all the kids he thought were sexy stay in the bathroom and let the ugly kids leave, so I was set free laughing because the sexy kids wouldn’t have a good time because there was very little to do in the bathrooms. I walked past the clown fish exhibit and the sea turtles too. I like turtles a lot because they look funny and they move slowly and have a hump on their back just like I do. Anyway, I finally got to the exhibit that would change my life forever. THE DOLPHIN exhibits! I walked around the cage a couple times admiring their streamlined bodies and graceful motions and after a while I was overcome with grief because the dolphins reminded me of my granny. The dolphins were shiny like the placental sack my granny shot out of her uh oh parts whenever she came as a result of anal sex. I was so angry at the dolphins for making me sad I knew I should punish them so I locked all the entrance doors and climbed up a ladder onto the catwalk that was overlooking the tank. I took off my pants so that I would only get my rubber hot-pants wet and climbed down into a shallow part of the water. I made a clicking sound like the gigger counter that my parents make me sleep with strapped to my back and a dolphin came over. (We’ll call him Speedy because he was the fastest one to come to me). I grabbed Speedy’s nose and started to shove my hand down his blow hole to pull out his spine to punish him for making me think of granny. He was wriggling about and screaming and then I saw it, he had a hard on! I had met the world’s only sadomasochistic dolphin! So speedy liked pain, well how bout that? I figured I would let out some anger and turn speedy on at the same time so I started punching him in the eyes and biting his dolphin-lips. I was really pissed now and I took a broken piece of coral and jammed it in Speedy’s blowhole and kicked him in the throat. Speedy stopped moving and sank to the bottom with a steady stream of blood diffusing into the water. One of the other dolphins came to me and looked frightened, but I wasn’t mad at this one, it seemed nice. I gently stroked his back and talked to him in a soft, calm voice, which seemed to relax him. I gave him a kiss on the lips and was preparing to get out of the tank when he stuck his tongue all the way down my throat! I don’t know what happen but my cock just started filling up with blood, I was so turned on by this dolphin. His tongue was wriggling around in my larynx and I couldn’t breathe but I didn’t need to, this dolphin was sooooo good at kissing. I felt his underbelly and his cock was starting to poke out of the little cock pouch as I withdrew his tongue from my throat. I pulled down my rubber hot-pants to my knees and got on my side in the water and made a very clear “do me in the ass” gesture. The dolphin seemed hesitant but when I cut his friend with a broken piece of glass and shook my finger at him he calmed down a little. I gently grabbed his little dolphin cock and guided it to my ass and slid it inside easily. I had had other animal cocks in my ass but this was by far the best so I kept him in there while he got adjusted. He started moving back and forth faster and faster until he was up into my small intestine. I grabbed his fins for support as I was getting fucked in the ass by this John Holms size dolphin cock. My pelvis started writhing and moving back in forth opposite to the dolphin’s thrusting so that it would go in and out faster. One of the dolphin’s friends came up and looked like he wanted some action too. Was every dolphin in the world gay? Works for me! I took the dolphin’s nose/mouth and started to deepthroat it when he opened his mouth so my mouth was stuck over it. All of his dolphin friends started swimming into me as hard as they could which really hurt and I started screaming for help. But since my screams were muffled I did not think anyone would hear me. Boy was I wrong. As the dolphin continued to fuck me in the ass I heard the door swing open and several “Sick bastard!” comments coming from the police down below. Right as they dropped to their knees and pointed their guns at me the dolphin came in my butt and shot me back to reality. I gouged out both of the dolphins that was in my mouth’s eyes and he let me escape. Then I stood up on the cat walk in only a “worlds greatest grandpa” t-shirt and rubber hot-pants which I took off. Holding a long piece of driftwood, I swung down on one of the overhead chains in front of the cops and they told me to put my hands on my head. I just laughed. HA! And turned around and hit the glass with my stick as hard as I could. It shattered and all the water and dolphins came pouring out of the tank. I said, “Ha pigs, fuck you” as ran at one of the dolphins, which had been cut badly by the glass, in the direction of the exit door. I jumped on him and slid using him as a skateboard to get out. The blood and guts were really good for lubricating the floor so I went even faster as I jumped off the dolphin and ran outside I did a flip over one of the rails on the handy cap ramps and ran all the way to my half-way house to go to sleep. You need your rest when you have another fun day planned for tomorrow. (insert wink smiley)
xXxASPERGERSxXx
CaptainBubba is probably a spambot
Old Oct 11th, 2003, 07:59 PM       
Greatest storyteller alive.
anomalous is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 11:24 AM       
Paragraphs.

Please.

They make life more legible.

UtterParadox is probably a spambot
Old Oct 27th, 2003, 04:00 PM       
Please excuse me. This story has inspired me, so I will now climb atop the watchtower with my rifle and let my inspiration go.

"I wonder how strong human bones are after they shrink..."