Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Loveline
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 11:36 PM        TO WOMENZ
DO GUYS/TRANNIES WITH LITTLE BOOBS AND AN AMAZING ASS GROSS YOU OUT

WOULD YOU EVER DATE ONE

IM SO SCARED TO START DATING AGAIN
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:07 AM       
It's not what I personally go for, but that describes one of my very good friends! I don't see any reason why you need to be self conscious about doing what you love. You can't control other people's reactions and emotions, so don't hold yourself accountable for it. Go find someone who isn't retarded! It might take a few tries :>
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:17 AM       
Dude, you're hot, I'll date you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:56 AM       
LOL YOURE NOT A WOMENZ

THANKS THOUGH I WOULD PROLLY DATE YOU TOO

I HAVE A PERSONAL CRISIS IN THAT I DONT KNOW WHAT I LOVE ANYMORE. I LOVE WOEMNZZZ BUT I LIKE BEING ONE BUT TRYING TO BE WITH ONE INTERFERES WITH ME GETTING WITH ONE. I SORT OF T HINK I HAVE NARCISSISM OR SOMETHING MAYBE.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 05:20 AM       
Mirror sex?

Go to kink events. Most people there are really nice, surprisingly normal, and very accepting of 'out of the ordinary'. It's also hilarious watching sex dungeons.

(sorry to hear you got broken up, and all that too.)
BANNED

Old Apr 1st, 2011, 12:06 PM       
yea, mirror sex i guess but not literally that i like looking at myself but that i transfer the things i like in women onto myself maybe because i think I'm violating women when i think of them sexually. :O
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 2nd, 2011, 11:17 PM       
I wouldn't mind being a chick except I like bonesaw too much
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:11 AM       
Quote:
I LOVE WOEMNZZZ BUT I LIKE BEING ONE BUT TRYING TO BE WITH ONE INTERFERES WITH ME GETTING WITH ONE.
dude. if you can't find a girl in your everyday then just take shrub's advice. also, I hope you do realize that there are women out there that would literally worship you for your kink -- it's known as "feminization" and it's really popular amongst *BDSM "mistresses."

*you probably shouldn't try these particular circles though. those people sound scary and weird and you'd probably get molested and kidnapped by a giant lady named helga that keeps you in a cave and rips off your toenails and stuff

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:36 AM       
I feel like I would still end up doing all the work if I had a girl peg me though.
BANNED

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:33 AM       
I meet a lot of girls who are attracted to me its just that once they start touching me t hey go, "OMG YOU FEEL LIKE A GIRL."
yea you're right though there are a lot of girls who like that kind of stuff, just hard to find them i guess.

WHAT IN THE EHCK IS A BONESAW
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:02 AM       
My dong.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:21 AM       
:<
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
Girls feel great, why the hell don't girls like feeling other girls?

Female heterosexuality is fucked up mang

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 01:24 PM       
For the longest time I thought you were a post op gender reassigned surgery woman Kahl. Soz.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 02:08 PM       
Jealousy milhome
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:25 PM       
Girls do feel great! My preference is curvier than he is, though <3

You really should find a dungeon club.
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Jealousy milhome
If I were a woman I'd be such a lesbian slut

Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 05:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Girls do feel great!
yes! my favorite is when I go straight from shower -> bed. legs always feel like silk. do you know what I mean? that ones the best and our boobs always seem much warmer than the rest of our bodies, so whenever we get cold we can just give ourselves hugs!

what would we even want another girl for? there's nothing they can offer that we can't already get whenever we want from ourselves or from guys. silly milwhore.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 06:21 PM       
pffft, the reactions on other girls' faces are worth it!
BANNED

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:31 PM       
Quote:
what would we even want another girl for?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 10:38 PM       
Also, girls know how girls want to be touched. Totally different from a guy's touch.
SKATASTIC
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Tongue texture is totally different too. Guys usually have rugged tongue s but girls have silky tongues.
BANNED

Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:36 PM       
THIS THREAD HAS NOW CEASED TO CODDLE ME BUT NOW FASCINATES ME.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:41 PM       
10k, you're totally right. Girls also pay attention to different details than guys do. There are many many reasons why people would want one or the other, so I don't know why elx is saying that girls don't need other girls.
Old Apr 3rd, 2011, 11:50 PM       
What I never understood was homosexuals who tried to emulate the opposite sex (butch women, flamboyant men), but if they're trying to attract same sex partners wouldn't they want to act as close to their own gender as possible?

I know if I were a woman attracted to other women I wouldn't want to get with some woman trying to be a guy. Gross.

KAHL DO YOU HAVE A RUGGED OR SILKY TONGUE?