FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 12:46 AM        Fire Pro Wrestling Returns
Best Wrestling Game Ever.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 23rd, 2008, 06:09 PM       
i think arsenic is the best tasting poison ever what do you think
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 05:23 AM       
You crazy? Rat poison is better in every dimension! Hmmmhmmmm, just gotta love that rat poison.
He speaks truth!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 05:45 AM       
rat poison IS arsenic goofus
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Feb 24th, 2008, 08:13 AM       
It can be, yes, but I was talking about metal phosphide poisons, for that nice metallic taste. It's like licking a battery! MhhhhmmHMMM!

But now back to the topic: Never heard of it.
He speaks truth!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 04:09 PM       
that's because it was terrible.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2008, 09:40 PM       
Is Firestorm PW the game with space ghost, toxic avenger, a telletubby or two, some kaiju, kim chee, and then a bunch of real wrestlers?
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2008, 12:08 AM       
You double posted this game so you must love this game so much i think i'm gonna try this one
Mucho Porro
ElPila666 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 28th, 2008, 11:32 PM       
Dude! what do you think about this one Galactic Wrestling: Featuring Ultimate Muscle ?
Title
Jeff The Ninja is probably a spambot
Old Feb 29th, 2008, 10:22 PM       
The Ultimate Muscle Games were fun if you had some friends over who wanted to play it. It was a really fast really fun arcadey game. And we really need more of these.

Fire Pro is the Exact opposite, its more of a sim than a arcade game. Most of the Replay in the game comes from Wrestler creation and mostly in Programming the Artificial Intelligence that the Wrestler Uses when controlled by the computer. Not to mention that there are more moves in this game then there are in most other games.

The only knock there is against Fire Pro Returns is that the Production Values suck, the Graphics are still 2D sprites (Very Large and Well done sprites but still sprites) and the music is still stuck in the 1990's sound design.

Founder of the E.P.O.A.E.P.I.C.A.P.H.W.H. Looking for Recruits

XBL Gamertag: KING HATESTAR
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 03:16 PM       
If you really think there are more moves in Fire Pro Wrestling than any wrestling game made since 2002, you need to get your head checked.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2008, 05:20 PM       
damn chojin really hates fire pro wrestling i tried it but my fingers were sore after a bit of pushing and not doing anything

SANTO el enmascarado de plata