Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Deviantart is NOT retarded due to furry shit. It's retarded for the same reason that "fanfiction" is retarded. YOu have people giving away their shit for free so that internet people can tell them that they're good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
Damn you little boy in short shorts! You foiled my plan yet again!
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:51 AM       
Not that furry shit is not retarded within it's own context; it comes with the territory in deviantart
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
I guess I'd like to see elx's tits too, but we're not supposed to like each other or something
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
yeah i'm not quite on enough drugs to fall for that

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:52 AM       
DON'T FORGET THE MINIATURE SUIT JACKET, TADAO

IT GIVES ME STRENGTH AGAINST DEMONS FROM SPACE LIKE YOU
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
spicy chilean space demons
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
http://www.helium.com/content/whatishelium

Basically, it's like a stock photos, but for writers. Which delights me in its selloutfulness.
Careful, they might end up owning anything you post there.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:54 AM       
They will end up owning everything you post there, it's a thorough rape-job without the formality of a contract... IF you're worth anything
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:54 AM       
Yeah, I just thought it was interesting. I didn't say it was good or anything. I'm keeping all my work until such time that I have a number satisfying enough to start something with.

EDIT: Hahah, there are ADVANCE CASH ads in the sidebars of it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:58 AM       
Spring Break sucks a dick. I should be in my apartment, alone right now instead of with family.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
GODDAMNIT WHO THE FUCK CALLS ANYONE AT 12:58 AM WHILE SOBER
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 03:59 AM       
what, why are you NOT in your apartment

Are you still seventeen or something?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
yeah i'm not quite on enough drugs to fall for that
It saddens me that you think I would trick you. I have been the nicest person to you here and you call me a monster. I'm going to go hug a picture of my dead dog now.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:01 AM       
My mommy wanted to see me because she hasn't in many months. That and she gives me money and food and books.
frappez le cochon rouge
girls love dead dogs, you've got an in now
Ancient Mariner
That's true. Tadao is one of the few genuinely nice people who post here; he just struggles to hide the pain under contrarian obstinancy
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:03 AM       
Why the fuck does anyone I know live in Texas?
frappez le cochon rouge
Oh yeah, and she gives me bottles of wine.
Ancient Mariner
See, Fathom here's a jerk. He doesn't REALLY care, not like good ole Tadao. Course, Tadao's brother committed suicide for some damn reason or other, so he's needy and hug-deprived by nature. That's why his girlfriend took care of him, before she got killed alongside Charlton Heston in the quake
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
What KIND of wine
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
Frowns all over the fread.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
Thread. Also, I forgot I eek rather than thrown.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
Oh Christ. Frown!
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:06 AM       
HERE HE IS. NOW we have a party. Elx was going to show Tadao her tits, Pub.