Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 02:52 PM       
willie

why do stupid american people like fake wheat beers

on a related note, why hasnt the good merciful jesus man destroyed widmer brothers
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 02:59 PM       
man i dont know i dont really like any beer v. much and the jesus man is probably going to let them get all full of themselves before he pulls the rug out
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 04:29 PM       
Willie, why does my digestive system hate me?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 09:20 AM       
because it secretly wants to digest YOU
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 01:06 PM       
Bugger. I had always fear this was the case. What can I do to show it who's boss?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 11th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
WILLIE

Al Stewart's "Year of the Cat"- Good song to play while committing a brutal murder, or best song to play while committing a brutal murder?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 01:51 PM       
Dear Willie,

Do you think Snowmageddon is overkill on terms?
OH GOD
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrubfest View Post
Bugger. I had always fear this was the case. What can I do to show it who's boss?
PUNCH IT
OH GOD
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
WILLIE

Al Stewart's "Year of the Cat"- Good song to play while committing a brutal murder, or best song to play while committing a brutal murder?
its pretty good, but really any song sounds better whilst murdering so i'm not sure
OH GOD
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 08:25 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

Do you think Snowmageddon is overkill on terms?
oh EVERYTHING is an ageddon of some sort these days way to dilute an almost-suffix, guys
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 12th, 2010, 11:53 PM       
I just had ricemageddon when I ate a cup of rice for dinner.

EDIT: That wasn't a question though, so my question for Willie is: What should I have had with my ricemageddon?
OH GOD
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 07:18 AM       
general tso's chickenpocalypse
OH GOD
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 07:20 AM       
or maybe some broccoli beeferdammerung
OH GOD
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 07:21 AM       
sweet and sour porknarok?
OH GOD
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 07:23 AM       
salt and pepper prawnaclysm?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 13th, 2010, 09:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
GIVES YOU THE RUNS LIKE YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 12:07 AM       
Quote:

ILAT
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 03:36 AM       
woonsocket rhode island?
OH GOD
Old Feb 14th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
*dumps bucket of water on rhode island*
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 08:02 PM       
give me back that fillet o fish
give me that fish
give me that fish
what if it were you hanging up on this wall?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 08:07 PM       
Quote:
or maybe some broccoli beeferdammerung
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 1st, 2010, 10:28 PM       
willie

is my mid semester critique gonna go okay
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
give me that fish
give me that fish
what if it were you hanging up on this wall?
i'd be more concerned about getting down than a fillet o fish but i guess i'd take what i could get
OH GOD
Old Mar 2nd, 2010, 02:58 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtimecow View Post
willie

is my mid semester critique gonna go okay
i think it'll be ok but not great, maybe as good as good