Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 12:42 PM       
Leaving for "The Bash" right now. Is anyone going to watch it? I'm not taking a sign but I will be wearing a Boba Fett shirt if you wanna play "Find Sam in a Crowd of Thousands of Peoples".
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2009, 05:57 PM       
I might watch it at a wing bar but then I have to get booze too and I'm trying not to drink today.
Banned
stevetamis is probably a spambot
Old Jul 22nd, 2009, 03:27 AM        WWE
Hi everyone,
I love WWE very much and i am watching since past 14 yrs.
My favorite wrestlers are Brett hit-man Heart and The Rock.
Last i saw the event called "The Bash". After that i haven't
seen yet, so can u give some news on it.
Thanks.........
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 12:15 PM       
Umm....Triple H & Randy Orton hate each other. And ZZ Top were guests last week. The End.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 01:12 PM       
This is coming 2nd hand from my roommate but I guess last night there was a triple threat match. HHH and Cena had a crippler crossface and boston crab applied to Orton at the SAME TIME. Orton TAPPED OUT but the ref didn't know how to declare who the winner was. So the match CONTINUED and then Orton pinned someone else later and WON the match...WTF?

Now obviously I could see some confusion as to who the winner would be between HHH and Cena but it definitely wouldn't be Orton....later on.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 07:33 PM       
I can't wait for him to die.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 09:47 PM       
Yeah, I know. But the whole ching chong chang thing really made me realize what he means to me.
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 11:37 PM       
Jeremy Piven is hosting next week
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 09:42 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, I know. But the whole ching chong chang thing really made me realize what he means to me.
I missed that.

But you have to realize, only one out of every 10 things he tries in the name of what he sees as humor are actually funny, the other nine are just dumb and should be dismissed. Honestly, you really want to take seriously the guy who gave the green light to Shaq Fu and Kazam?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 10:37 AM       
Yeah, I know what you mean, but this time he acted like he was untouchable because he is Shaq. He didn't feel even the slightest in the wrong. And it got me to thinking about how bad a role model he really is for the kiddies.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 03:27 PM       
HE'S STEEL HE IS INCASED IN ARMOR AND HE IS JUST LIKE SUPERMAN OKAY
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 29th, 2009, 07:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Yeah, I know what you mean, but this time he acted like he was untouchable because he is Shaq. He didn't feel even the slightest in the wrong. And it got me to thinking about how bad a role model he really is for the kiddies.
I don't think athletes, or any celebrity for that matter, are good role models.

Heck look at just the last year, you have DUI murderers, bigots, animal killers, bad sports, and cheaters up to your armpits sadly.
What Video Games?
Old Aug 3rd, 2009, 10:35 AM       
Well, that's exactly what I wanted to be when I grow up! A FELON!

Anyways, I think the guest host thing worked when they had wrestlers guest hosting. Unless those were the only two they could get to do the damn thing and not look like idiots.

And by idiots, I mean still better than ZZ Top & Shaq.

Speaking of Shaq, he's having a show in the vein of that Bobby Flay show where he takes on other athletes in their sports....and presumably loses.

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 18th, 2009, 12:14 PM       
Randy Orton did his move thing to Freddie Prinze jr last night. I was hoping for something witty along the lines of Orton saying "Junior, I'm going to cripple you....like your career!" but Randy is an idiot so oh well.

Also, the short irish fellow fought Chavo. Long story short, ended up backstage, Chavo walked through a door, was hit in the head with a paint can and it turned out Macualey Culkin was behind it.

John Hughes is most certainly rofling in his grave.
What Video Games?
Old Aug 23rd, 2009, 09:17 AM       
Speaking of the guest host gimmick, some site confirmed some of the future guest hosts.

Confirmed:
Bob Barker
the Rev. Al Sharpton
“Access Hollywood” co-host Nancy O’Dell
boxer Floyd Mayweather
basketball player LeBron James.

Not so confirmed, but WWE wants them for god knows what reasons. It makes the actual confirmeds seem stellar in comparison:
Fall Out Boy’s Pete Wentz
Ashlee Simpson
the Osbournes
Danny DeVito (He should come out to Fantomas, since he did commentary for the Melvins/Fantomas Big Band DVD.)
Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa
Jimmy Fallon
Rachael Ray
MC Hammer
Woody Harrelson
Serena Williams
Ashton Kutcher

j/k fuck them
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 24th, 2009, 10:05 AM       
I would def watch it if Danny hosted it. Watched Summer Slam last night and the only entertaining match was the last one.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 10th, 2009, 10:05 PM       
So I'm watching wrasslin' again after having cable for about 10 years.

It was nice of SmackDown to draft all the good ECW wrestlers so I wouldn't have to watch the SciFi channel. No contest, my man is

THE GURU OF GREATNESS

THE SHAMAN OF SEXY

THE FRIDAY NIGHT DELIGHT

Don't really watch Raw as much, but I might as well mark for Miz, former member of the GREATEST TAG TEAM OF THE 21ST CENTURY :hairtoss

Also glad to see DA UNDATAKA is still the biggest motherfucking showoff ever.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 01:22 AM       
It figures you'd like him.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Oct 11th, 2009, 01:58 AM       
NOBODY'S EVER KICKED OUTTA STARSHIP PAIN BEFORE
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 12th, 2009, 10:49 AM       
I started watching it again occasionally and for a few weeks though the Miz and that bobby guy were the same people.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
I have tickets to see their baltimore show in november. Me and schimid will be 4 rows back from the announce table.

Ideas?