Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
Yeah but in a real happy kinda way. Listening to ABBA makes me feel like I'm in the Black Hole Sun video where in that everyone is perma-happy, but something is very, very wrong.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:49 PM       
You and Kitsa have that in common then!
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:53 PM       
Hitler would have hated ABBA too
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 01:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNkeri View Post
Pepsi Throwback?
http://www.pepsithrowbackhub.com/
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:13 PM       
The Black Hole Sun video used to give me nightmares when it first came out.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:14 PM       
Pepsi Throwback is indeed great stuff.
Mountain Dew Throwback tastes like sugar with a little lemon-lime flavoring added.
I don't taste lemon-lime in normal Mountain Dew at all. Weird.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:20 PM       
Speaking of happy music plus something being terribly wrong, you can't beat the intro scene of Suicide Circle.

Prolly NSFW due to the astonishing amount of gratuitous gore.

That was a pretty fucked up movie.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:27 PM       
That's gonna mess up the grading curve
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 02:55 PM       
Mountain Dew Throwback is great, I wanna try Heritage Dr. Pepper.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 04:14 PM       
TY Willie, worn out whores aren't as fun on the second date.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:43 PM       
What am I missing here? Why is that KGP asshole in the i-mock chat title?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:50 PM       
I stumbled upon a webpage that talks about how to become a toilet slave and now I'm all nauseated

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 05:54 PM       
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
What am I missing here? Why is that KGP asshole in the i-mock chat title?
It's a long story involving you never posting your SS pictures.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:19 PM       
wrong
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:19 PM       
I KNOW I DIDN'T POST THEM
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:21 PM       
I was gonna work him into the choose your own adventure photoshop but then I realized that would be giving him just way too much airtime.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I stumbled upon a webpage that talks about how to become a toilet slave and now I'm all nauseated
Link?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:29 PM       
So, I was in the grocery store, frozen bin isle, and Dancing Queen comes on over the radio. I sat there thinking in slow-mo how I would wield 2 sub machines and twirl/dance to the music gunning people down. It was a huge open isle with bunkers in the middle. Lots of people milling about.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Link?
http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/26677

The link is safe for work for the most part, if your work doesn't mind you reading about people eating shit

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:49 PM       
Thank you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
How about the one where the woman shits in a bucket and then divides the stool among three different labelled containers
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:58 PM       
YUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

do not click that((((((

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 06:59 PM       
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 07:00 PM       
WTTF are they talking about real slaves? like human people?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
filthiest soap dish
Old Jan 13th, 2010, 07:06 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
So, I was in the grocery store, frozen bin isle, and Dancing Queen comes on over the radio. I sat there thinking in slow-mo how I would wield 2 sub machines and twirl/dance to the music gunning people down. It was a huge open isle with bunkers in the middle. Lots of people milling about.
Reminds me of the movie Happiness.