Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 01:29 PM       
What do you call rohypnol with two slices of bread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Ican'trememberwhich.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Fucking hate finding gif animators for the mac, they all suck

At least I can give you all nightmares, though

All these professional animators around here, look out Don!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 24th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
Don't let gus' sex apeal fool you (cuz it will) cuz he'll kil you.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 25th, 2011, 08:28 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
I thought you were black. :?
Well, I AM the Dolemite of second generation Scots-Americans

Whose families were originally forced to emigrate to Scotland from Ireland after two great-great-uncles murdered an English soldier in cold blood
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 01:30 AM       
What day did that happen on? I need to know when to celebrate it. Especially if it was a cromwell soldier.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:32 AM       
Lol, this was in the early 1900s, not the 1600s

But yeah, my favorite part of the family telling of it is that all older members of the branch still living in Scotland consider it a maddening injustice that the two men were forced to flee Ireland, and couldn't even "return for their own mother's funeral".

Despite the fact that, you know, they totally got away with murder. Which is awesome cred for the bloodline, I admit. I never pushed the matter, but I am certain that the unspoken conclusion is, was, and always has been that they should have been able to remain in Ireland as well as get away with it, since the victim was English and therefore obviously had it coming.

It is possible that the murder occurred in the tumultuous year of 1920, and was therefore an act of patriotism. With that being said, I always felt that it probably happened at an earlier or later date and just involved them being embittered IRA members who were simply drunk as hell
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
Doesn't matter when that took place, Gus. It's fucking awesome. The only cool thing that ever happened in my family was my great great grandfather bringing a human skull home from world war 1. I mean, I never saw it, but my great grandfather used to talk about that thing all the time!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Ancient Mariner
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:40 AM       
It also could have never taken place at all, seeing as how half the members of my family have consistently proven to be half-insane, self-indulgent, loudmouthed drunks (I suspect this includes me). They could always have been fleeing a pregnant mistress or some shit and claimed to be badass IRA 'soldiers' the second they were safely on Scottish shores
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 04:53 AM       
I need to look through the box of crap that my great grandfather willed to me and see if that photo of his dad with his "war skull" is in there. It's the creepiest and funniest thing ever: this old man with a huge Bavarian moustache in full Military uniform posing with some poor French guy's skull.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 07:22 AM       
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
I tried figuring out where I am from but the farthest our records go back is to my grandmother saying we're "Off the boat Irish." That "Your great grandmother is from Ottawa, Canada and that your great grandfather never forgave her for it."

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 26th, 2011, 11:27 AM       
From what I understand, the majority of my family is French, with a little Danish in there somewhere. Despite us being not-at-all Irish or Scots, outsiders encourage it due to the red hair. I laugh, but several family members have bought into it fully.

Also, there is much Jewishness in my family and not much admission of it.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 03:38 AM       
My grandad has this huge scar on his stomach from when some vietnamese solder stuck him in the gut and tried to disembowel him. He told everyone that he took his arm and broke it and left the guy, but my dad told me that he has the dude's ears

Also, he has this skull from some viking (Long dead, he didn't kill a viking) whose head is caved in and has a shard of metal sticking out of the eye socket. He took it to some guy along time ago and he said it looks like he was stabbed in the eye and then had the handle broken off of the knife, this apparently didn't go through his brain and then they crushed his head. Sounds like a badass
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 10:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
My grandad has this huge scar on his stomach from when some vietnamese solder stuck him in the gut and tried to disembowel him. He told everyone that he took his arm and broke it and left the guy, but my dad told me that he has the dude's ears
That wouldn't really be that unusual! Keeping body parts as trophies has always been a common practice during war, especially some of the more controvesrial ones like Vietnam. I'm going to try and look for the photograph of My great-great grandfather posing with his trophy skull today. Everyone from his side of the family says that he claims to have gotten from a French soldier that he killed and then did all of the gross stuff with it when they weren't in combat. Then again, the same family members that told me this said that he was also a drunk and a liar and that it's not impossible that he probably just looted the skull from a university or a curiosity shop in occupied territory.

Oh and here's a photo of a Day of the Dead shrine I made for my last dog:
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 1st, 2011, 06:13 PM       
Me drunk with beer stains, my lover daniel is in the middle. He looks like a douche master but he's the coolest fucking dude ever. Caption: "Duuuuuuhhh"

My lovely friend stacey

Fresh chops, they have not yet blossomed into beasts yet. Also, i'm all alone at the fair booohooooohooooohoooo :'(

My new sled, and yes it worked out as good as you could hope
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 02:21 PM       
It looks like you tore up the grass with that skid pan.
nowhere to fly to.
bubbles is probably a spambot
Old Jul 2nd, 2011, 08:15 PM       
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 03:47 AM       
alt:

click to make larger

today i was very bored

Last edited by Chojin : Jul 3rd, 2011 at 04:25 AM.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:28 AM       
I always saw you as the real life Spider Jerusalem, Chojin.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:39 PM       
when will he starve to death for staring at his own image
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 06:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I always saw you as the real life Spider Jerusalem, Chojin.
Someone needs to send him a pair of the glasses that they made as a promotion for Transmetropolitan.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
when will he starve to death for staring at his own image
said the guy who puts on makeup

u jelly brah?

Last edited by Chojin : Jul 3rd, 2011 at 09:42 PM.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 08:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
Someone needs to send him a pair of the glasses that they made as a promotion for Transmetropolitan.
I already looked into getting a pair for myself; they're like 40 thousand Indonesian dong, or $1000. I reckon I could make a pair if I had two pairs of similar glasses.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jul 3rd, 2011, 09:45 PM       
I was probably going to talk to another artist friend of mine about making some Transmet glasses for me. He modified a pair of wayfarers into anaglyphic 3D glasses so it wouldn't be too different from what he's experienced with. But it might take some prodding because he's batshit insane and hopped up on something most of the time.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 4th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Quote:
said the guy who puts on makeup

u jelly brah?
Actually i dont really wear makeup

nice try though.

are you wearing photoshop?