Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Miscellaneous Forums > Questions, Suggestions, and Tech Support
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Rillzen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2004, 12:18 AM        Japaneze Demons Living In My Speakers...
Ok, i guess this is a problem/question thing. But it's pretty interesting. A while ago i was reading some of the fine um... stuff on i-mockery.com. It was very quiet and i heard VERY light voices occasionally. Just recently i could pinpoint they were coming from my computer speakers when there was repetitive talking. I turned the speakers volume up and down and they still had the light chatter with no volume difference. I thought it could just be us picking up a radio frequency or something, but when i put my ear close to the speaker i heard what sounded like a japaneze man fluently speaking to me. Right now I have my speakers muted so i have some non eerie peace. Does anyone know what the fuck is going on with my speakers? Ill even take some theories. I'm gonna go back to listening to it now.
Whiter than Alabaster
the_dudefather is probably a spambot
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 05:22 AM       
might be radio signals, just before my mobile rings the speakers go all freaky, so it is possibl, do you have a tv card iin your pc?

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2004, 05:47 AM       
it's just interference that someone's phone or something is doing to your speakers

-willie
Mocker
pjalne is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2004, 07:12 AM       
Dudefather is probably right. I've got the same problem with my DVD player, it picks up some sort of longwave radio signal.
mouthofmak is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2004, 10:53 AM       
Switch on a radio and see if you can tune in the demonic voices. Cuz over here we have tons of public acsess stations which is full of people reading the bible, stupid call in shows, and japanese voices.

What kind of speakers are they? Are they cheap $10 speakers or are they more expensive? Cuz if they are cheapo speakers, you should buy some better ones or start using some headphones.