Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 04:51 PM        Chalabi is Iraqs new Oil Minister!
Boy, you just can't keep this guy down, can you?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 05:12 PM       
His name's chalabi. Would you eat a sandwich named Chalabi? "one chalabi, hold the Mustard and frog legs." No wonder he's hard to keep down..
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 06:57 PM       
I hadn't read about this, but it seems inevitable. You have to give the Devil his due, he is an incredibly smart man, and a clever politician.

Once the U.S. turned on him, he immediately began forming coalitions and partnerships with Shiite groups in order to have a foot in the new Iraqi door.

I think he's just too influential and connected to be rid of. We may have to just accept the fact that any form of Iraqi government will probably have Ahmad Chalabi somewhere involved in it.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 28th, 2005, 08:26 PM       
Yeah, I think he's most amazing. Everything always works out for him, you think he's a goner and he's back on top. Chalabi is like Travolta's career, nothing stops it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 29th, 2005, 11:08 AM       
Nothing but Tums, but you know how long rolaid and Chalabi have been going at it. For generations.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Apr 30th, 2005, 03:03 PM       
So this means getting used to $2 per gallon prices, or should we just call it $3 and be done with it? Geez.