Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Kulturkampf is probably a spambot
Old Nov 3rd, 2007, 10:40 PM        Tours To Baekdusan
This upcoming May it will be possible for south Koreans to visit the great north Korean mountain peak of Baedusan (the largest peak on the Korean penninsula, separating China from Korea):
내년 5월부터 서울과 백두산간 직항로를 이용한 백두산 관광이 시작된다. 또 다음달 부터 개성지구에 대한 관광을 실시하며 금강산 비로봉 관광도 실시하기로 했다.

Starting in May of Next Year through a direct flight from Seoul to Baedusan tours will begin. Also, from next week they are allowing people to begin tours to Geumgangsan mountains via the north Korean city of Kaesong.

4박5일간의 평양 및 백두산 방문을 마치고 3일 돌아온 현정은 현대그룹 회장은 이날 오전 북한측 최승철 조선아시아태평양위원회 부위원장과 이같은 내용에 합의, 서명했다고 밝혔다.

They announced that you will be able to visit both Pyeongyang and Baekdusan for 4 nights and 5 days or just Baekdusan for 3 day vacation plans. The talk originated with a meeting with Hyeondae Group's CEO Hyeon Jeongeun who just finished meetings with North Korean administrators.
CNB News

Kind of interesting news but I fear that the profits from such agreements and enterprises will go solely to prop up the corrupt regime. It is basically making a deal with the devil (which no one seems to have problems with doing in the 21st century).

I shy away from any such deals -- even if they do open up unique tourist attractions to the world, as doing as much is harmful to the goal of destroying the corrupt, dehumanizing north Korean regime.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Nov 4th, 2007, 01:11 AM       
Why are you just pasting stuff from your blog?
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 4th, 2007, 08:20 AM       
Baek Doo San was in Tekken.

Old Nov 7th, 2007, 07:12 AM       
I did not know it was in tekken that is interesting...

I post some things I take from my blog because any article I think is worthy of discussion I post to my blog; anything that I know I will be able to use against the left wing emo-hate machine is logged, categorized and filed away for future use.

I bring them into the forums in hope that you guys nibble and we can have a discussion.

Sometimes it spurs me to doing some more research and furthering the cause.

However, the real goal is to dishearten and isolate liberals, to wage an intellectual war on them -- watch them crumble like castles made of sand into the ocean of humble acceptance of the fact that they are losers trying to stick up for other losers and vote themselves money.

This is a war for my personal property -- I do not want to pay $200 a paycheck that I will never see to failing social programs for fucking idiots, propping up a broken system.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Nov 7th, 2007, 12:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kulturkampf View Post
However, the real goal is to dishearten and isolate liberals, to wage an intellectual war on them -- watch them crumble like castles made of sand into the ocean of humble acceptance of the fact that they are losers trying to stick up for other losers and vote themselves money.
So an ocean of humble acceptance is going to wash away liberal sand castles with a wave of blog posts?

Old Nov 7th, 2007, 08:08 PM       
Acceptance of the truth.
Fartin's biggest fan
Perndog is probably a spambot
Old Nov 8th, 2007, 09:42 AM       

Old Nov 9th, 2007, 12:09 AM       
Haha, his shirt says 'hon' for 'spirit.'

I love Korea.