Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 03:32 AM       
I WOULD LOVE TO SEE IT IN THE FIFTH DEATHMENSION.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 11:35 AM       
GOOD LUCK WITh tTHAT. they dont play it in heaven cuz it has skulls and fire and ghosts, and they won't play it in hell because it has nicolas cage
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 04:13 PM       
I saw the teaser trailer for the upcoming Paul Thomas Anderson movie "The Master", and it looks fucking awesome. I would nominate Joaquin Phoenix for an oscar just for this small clip.

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 09:37 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
GOOD LUCK WITh tTHAT. they dont play it in heaven cuz it has skulls and fire and ghosts, and they won't play it in hell because it has nicolas cage
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 13th, 2012, 11:06 PM       
I want to go back and see a movie at the Arena Grand because that fucking rocked. I have experienced movies + alcohol before, but never movies+ alcohol + a 20-seat house + enormous leather lounge chairs for seats. I'd sit through hunger games again for that.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2012, 03:30 PM       
I just saw Moonrise Kingdom and it's very good! Wes Anderson toned down the snootiness

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 16th, 2012, 12:23 AM       
Saw the Avengers last night. It was pretty good for a hack and slash flick, actually better than I thought it would be.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 03:30 PM       
Promethius is 3d. It was bad ass and the 3d was much better than I was expecting. I just didn't understand what that shit in the jars was. At the start it looked that one dude drank it to break down his DNA to add the spark of life to earth but later its responsible for accelerated evolution?? Still a rather kick ass movie though.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 03:56 PM       
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jun 17th, 2012, 04:19 PM       
The Raid: Redemption

This is how an action movie is made. Awesome choreography, brutal violence, perfectly paced and constantly intense. Best action movie since Taken.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2012, 02:13 AM       
http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/berse...isode-1-online
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 02:43 AM       
beresefjsr
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 02:44 AM       
new bejerks
BANNED

Old Jun 18th, 2012, 12:15 PM       
it skipped around a lot and the fight scense werent as cool as the show but i guess it was pretty good
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 23rd, 2012, 07:44 AM       
Brave in 3d. The 3d gave me a wicked headache.

It was good, I guess. Those movies always seem way intense and sad for the kid-audience.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jun 24th, 2012, 01:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Brave in 3d. The 3d gave me a wicked headache.

It was good, I guess. Those movies always seem way intense and sad for the kid-audience.
Kids aren't retarded. They know concepts like death/violence enough that they can handle it the way Disney has always portrayed it. I was actually more surprised by the buttshots.

As for Brave, the animation is pretty phenomenal. They make settings so realistic these days that you'd swear they were real. The story was pretty weak for a Pixar film, but still leaps and bounds beyond shit like Madagascar or Ice Age. I know when footage was first being shown years ago, everyone was saying this would be "Pixar's first mature cartoon", which is kind of the wrong way to approach it; it's still a family film, but it's a little more loose in regards to razor sharp weapons hurling through the air.

Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 26th, 2012, 08:53 PM       
Moonrise Kingdom and Prometheus. Moonrise was awesome, Prometheus was alright but very pretty. When I was watching it though I couldn't stop thinking about Jay Sherman's student film.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:25 AM       

I AM THE LAW
Lingonberry pancakes
Old Jun 27th, 2012, 07:42 AM       
Looks very dumb. Better than that Rob Schneider one, but still. HOPEFULLY IM WRONG
aint nobody

All Hail Duke is probably a spambot
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 03:36 AM       
young adult

it was alright/all right (however the fuck it's supposed to be spelled)

much better than that p.o.s. juno anyway
BANNED

Old Jun 28th, 2012, 01:44 PM       
ive watched and enjoyed the judge dredd movie the trick is to not expect something great!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2012, 06:57 PM       
Just downloaded Everyday Sunshine: The Story of Fishbone

I hope it's full of nekid black cocks.
MailCall is probably a spambot
Old Jul 1st, 2012, 12:52 AM       
J Edgar. Leonardo did a really effective job as the former FBI director. Judi Dench was awesome as was Naomi Watts. I thought the Clint Eastwood-directed bio was a bit easy on the allegedly gay and definitely dishonest Hoover, but it was a worthwhile watch anyway. Two thumbs up.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 3rd, 2012, 08:52 AM       
the omen original
HATS OFF TO DAMIEN
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 6th, 2012, 12:27 PM       
THE CHURCH - this movie is fucking excellent and exactly what i was in the mood for. i'd seen it before, but i forgot all about it.

INFERNO - dario argento's cool and colored lights are cool and this movie was pretty cool too

Quote:
Originally Posted by MailCall View Post
J Edgar.
have you seen the larry cohen film, the private files of j. edgar hoover?