Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 09:41 PM       
What server? All of Murder Herd is pretty much playing, and I'm rolling on their server tomorrow for my PvP toon.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 12th, 2011, 09:49 PM       
Someone wanna play Minecraft with me? Gimme a server to jump on.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 03:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
pvp fucking everywhere. it is completely batshit nuts atm. i would not get it on a console; it plays farrrr too fast in pvp for that.

i followed my pvp guild to dcuo. i didn't like the beta, but launch has been amazingly good.

Why is it too fast? I mean everyone has to use the same controls anyway so it should be pretty balanced, right? I´m not that interested in PVP anyway, I´m too old for that crap and the only thing it does is make me fucking furious.

But I would like a console MMO...preferably one that´s at least semi-decent. I already know that DCUO won´t sell many copies here since germans are not know for their love of the american comic-culture but...I for one love the theme...which reminds me that Champions is supposed to go F2P later this year...
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 12:58 PM       
Champions sucks, easily more than CoH/V did, and I'd probably still be playing CoH/V if I was in a large guild.

DCUO is better than both combined. It's a very very fast gameplay, and I don't know if consoles could keep up with it even with the more difficult bosses that you get when you're closer to level 16/17 out of 30.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 01:42 PM       
Did they ever change CoH to where you could pick up new people in your group when others dropped out when you were doing what the hell ever they called a raid? That shit sucked. Is it free to play yet?
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Neither of the old superhero games are free to play, I don't think.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 13th, 2011, 05:13 PM       
isn't there a third version, going rogue or something out now
drifting in the void
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:13 AM       
I just picked it up in town (DCUO that is)...guess I´ll see how the whole thing is later tonight or tomorrow...on the PS3, since I don´t have any kind of gaming PC...hell, my fucking Netbook can´t even play Spelunky or Minecraft...
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:16 AM       
Shove more RAM in it. Minecraft was made to thrive on RAM, not needing a graphics card to look good.
drifting in the void
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Wouldn´t help, the Netbook simply can´t use anything with 3d-graphics, the onboard-card can´t do that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 06:59 AM       
Your netbook must really be shite, then. Though, to be honest, I think everybody's computer screws up at least some of the time with Java.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 09:09 AM       
Buying The Orange Box at the start of a new sememster was not a very wise move.
Aside from that I've started up another Earthbound file. :D

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
drifting in the void
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 09:20 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Your netbook must really be shite, then. Though, to be honest, I think everybody's computer screws up at least some of the time with Java.

Well, it´s a Netbook, it´s not supposed to handle anything more than Word and the "normal" Internet and that it can handle quite well...just nothing that has 3d in it

I dunno, if this whole work-gig keeps on going well, I´ll just buy a normal Desktop-PC later this year, I don´t need a Laptop or anything...
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 01:34 PM       
Bought Killing Floor during the big Steam sale, and I can't seem to stop playing it. Something about teaming up with people to plug English zombies in the head is just so strangely compelling.

Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
I found my old box of PC games from the mid-90s. Through the magic of DOSBox I'm now playing Epic Pinball: Enigma.
Now I just have to get Warcraft 1 and Dungeon Keeper going and I'll be set.
Son of Count Maplestein
OverdosedPuppet is probably a spambot
Old Jan 14th, 2011, 04:52 PM       
Been playing Kenka Bancho badass Rumble. Something very addicting about running a gang and beating the crap outta other class mates lol

If ya drink lemonade and you pee it out, does it still taste like lemonade?
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
Ghost Trick.

If you have a DS and don't play it, you're dead to me.

<3 PG

Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 03:42 AM       
Left 4 Dead 2

It was like 10 bucks on Steam so I decided to give it a whirl. Very fun.

Fallout New Vegas

Started a new game with a character whose sole purpose in life is to decapitate people with a fire-axe.

Mafia II

Original game + two DLC:s were about 20 bucks on Steam. The original game is pretty awesome but the DLC:s are just mind-boggling. How could they fuck them up like that? All I wanted was a few cool missions that don't necessarily have to have anything to do with the original story, but instead I got some boring errandboy missions with a strict timelimit.
drifting in the void
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 06:01 AM       
I tried out DCUO yesterday...after 3 hours of patching mind you, and so far, it seems to be pretty solid. It controls well, its gameplay is rather simple but fun, the powers seem to be useful and diverse and even the small selection of travel powers doesn´t piss me off as much as I thought it would...I´m pleased to see that the weapon you choose isn´t just cosmetic but each has its own skill-tree with different attacks, block-beakers, interupts and stuff like that.

The quests are...meh so far, standart stuff but that was to be expected. It´s unusually quiet in the chat which is of course a detail of the PS3-Version...which reminds me, I gotta plug my Keyboard in and start getting on everybodies nerves (it´s what I do in MMO´s, I make sure people talk to each other and have some fun doing that).

I haven´t advanced very far, just got level 7 with my ragged, burned gadget-wielding handblaster hero but so far, I like it.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 07:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Melvin View Post
Fallout New Vegas

Started a new game with a character whose sole purpose in life is to decapitate people with a fire-axe.
please tell me you found some shades and a cop outfit for your character
Lingonberry pancakes
Mad Melvin is probably a real personMad Melvin is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 08:29 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
please tell me you found some shades and a cop outfit for your character

No

But i've been meaning to plug in some mods that give more clothing choices. SO ASK ME AGAIN LATER
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 02:16 PM       
i finished demon's souls and i'm playing borderlands co-op i love rpgs that don't make wait for my turn to attack

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
A bit late to the party, but I got New Vegas recently. I love shooting people's dynamite right before they throw it and watching them explode
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 09:37 PM       
Got Angry Birds for my PC.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 15th, 2011, 09:41 PM