Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:50 AM       
He's seventeen. The man is ACTUALLY his step-dad, and he also lives with a sort of step-step mom. He has no blood relation to them, since his mom died of cancer six years or so ago, and we don't know anything about his biological father.
Well, at the time, we were more worried about getting his clothes and whatever else of his we could grab, because knowing his dad, he'd throw it all out as soon as he thought of it.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:52 AM       
Oh yea, that makes it even more illegal. I would call the cops on HIM. His parents can go to jail for neglect.

i would call the cops before he gets a chance to throw anything away :O
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 01:58 AM       
Maybe his dad had a gun hidden somewhere and he would have used it on his son.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 02:49 AM       
all the more reason to call the cops on him :O
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 04:16 AM       
Wait a minute, Sappy - your friend was thrown out for connecting a computer to teh interwebs, right? And now his legal guardian (I'm assuming a lot, since you don't mention it, but step-dad was married to mom, so that makes it more than likely) threatens him with bodily harm for coming back to get his clothes and other possessions, right? And he's legally a minor child, right?

Three words - get a lawyer.
You may already be there.
BANNED

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 04:40 AM       
"ILL KICK YOU OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF WINTER AND ALSO YOU DONT GET ANY CLOTHES!!!

FREEZe to DeATH YOU SON OF A BITCH!
OH I DIDNT MEAN YOU HUNNY"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 04:51 AM       
call cps on em
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 06:14 AM       
I'm pretty sure the police would at the very least have stood guard as you guys gathered possessions that were obviously his. And more likely than that, there would have been some sort of action taken on his behalf since he's underage.
BANNED

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:13 AM       
Exactly. Cops are usually pretty protective of kids, especially from assholes.

even if you were over 18 you have what are known as tenant rights and it's illegal to kick you out. they actually have to evict you, which can take months. -- even if you don't pay any bills, and even if you're their child.
BANNED

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:34 AM       
I HAVE SERRUS SLEEPING PROBLEMS

IM FUCKING HYPER AT SIX IN THE MORNING AND I HAVENT DONE ANY DRUGS I SWEAR
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:48 AM       
maybe you sleep too early. Try sleeping at dawn ^.^
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:53 AM       
KAHLJORN I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM SOME OF THE TIME AND ALL I HAVE IS CAFFEINE OR SOMETIMES JUST DOING A LOT OF THINKING
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 08:58 AM       
sometimes it just happens from eating chocolate, these days it's like i've got negative tolerance on all stimulants now
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
Chocolate should be counted as a medicine, not a food.
OH GOD
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:08 AM       
a delicious, delicious medicine
BANNED

Old Jan 18th, 2010, 09:20 AM       
Quote:
KAHLJORN I HAVE THAT SAME PROBLEM SOME OF THE TIME AND ALL I HAVE IS CAFFEINE OR SOMETIMES JUST DOING A LOT OF THINKING
OH GOD MAYBE YOU GAVE ME A VIRUS CAUSE THATS EXACTLY HOW I AM AND THE ONLY WAY I cAN GET TO SLEEP IS BY READING JEAN PAUL SARTRE LOL.

Quote:
maybe you sleep too early. Try sleeping at dawn ^.^
I DO
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
To take pictures of what? Us just picking stuff up and putting them into backpacks? Thrilling stuff, yo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
Well, long story short, his dad showed up while we were pillaging, and we both kinda lost track of it when he started screaming about cops and guns and some kind of shit so we bailed. But we got all of his dvds and games.
Also, fuck commas.
Because stuff happens.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 10:18 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Everyone should love chocolate
My mom got some sort of acupuncture and now chocolate tastes like dirt. I dont know who she is anymore.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 10:21 AM       
I went two years without eating chocolate.

In unrelated matters, I feel very healthy.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 10:31 AM       
Sometimes

I think too hard, then diamonds fall out of my mouth
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 11:12 AM       
Yeah, we're considering a lawyer. We figure we can try and sue him, or something; I guess we'll ask the lawyer about that, since I don't know anything about most legal disputes.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 11:33 AM       
Is he staying at your house for now then?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 18th, 2010, 11:50 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatmanJohnson View Post
I loved Mr B.Gone. Excellent book. Then again I usually love just about anything that Clive Barker writes.

Aaaaah, I'll step out of the Christmas thread to don the killjoy hat. That was the worst steaming pile of shit since Galilee, for God's sake.

Being a Clive Barker fan is like rooting for the Oakland Raiders, you always somehow trick yourself into believing that they'll do better this time, just like in the old days.

AND EVERYBODY WILL SEE THEN