Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 10:16 PM       
(continued) Actually, it was pretty.

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 7th, 2010, 10:18 PM       
Some more....not too many

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 09:53 AM       
Looks very serene. Were you by yourself? The spider and the hole are creepy as hell though.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 10:33 AM       
That reminded me of Watkin's Glen.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 03:51 PM       
Went to Kiser Lake State Park today. We were excited because we knew it had a beach.

Turns out "beach" means "a few hundred feet of raked substrate that's about 80% mud and 19% sand".

"...and 1% banana."

I fared better elsewhere.

(:art)

CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 04:10 PM       
I hope you kept that feather
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 04:12 PM       
nope, OCD and paranoid of mites

I do have a great blue heron feather somewhere, though.

edit for zhukov: Thanks, and I was there with family...although if you mean were there other visitors, yes, it was unpleasantly crowded
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 09:44 PM       
Kit - that looked awesome. Did you actually see any prophylatics in the wilderness, or did you just mean it was a likely habitat?

MLE - I was thinking the same thing. Watkins Glen is a favorite of mine.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
No used condoms, but a lot of handholding teenagers, so I figured there must be one somewhere. The trash wasn't too bad, which was nice...one diet mountain dew can on a bench, one discarded wad of paper. The fishing-spider was about 3 feet from the mouth of the cave and was quite enough to persuade me not to get too near.

In regard to Watkins Glen...heard of it, haven't seen it. I went to Ithaca and Cornell...same area, different lake. So I can imagine.
CHIEF OF POLICE
Old Aug 8th, 2010, 10:02 PM       
Cornell is beautiful, too. Visited that area on the same trip.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 04:15 AM       
Out of all your latest photos, I like the banana one the best, Kitsa.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 9th, 2010, 08:04 AM       
thank you.
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 09:57 AM       
I live about a stones throw away form the beach (well, if said stone was being thrown by a powerful robot) so here's some beach. Or rocks near the beach more like.

Got more, and some of the tessolated stones in the area which geologists FLOCK to see, but my computer is being rather slow right now.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 07:55 PM       

My favorite beach is a wild, sand dune-y area that I think I posted early on in this thread. I love beaches. Not the populated kind, the wildlifey kind.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 08:05 PM       
Can't find them now. Here they are again:

What I like best about these photos is that they were taken with a $2 disposable camera.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 20th, 2010, 09:23 PM       
Love 'em. Fuck megapixels.
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 09:30 AM       
These so-called disposable cameras are such a farce. I took one on my trip to Devenport, now I have no record of a perfectly enjoyable holiday.

teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 22nd, 2010, 11:44 AM       
When I was a kid, I had this fantasy of running off and living in the crevices between large beach rocks.

Love the coloration of that second one.
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 09:23 AM       
I think we all had that one.

I was taking photos of Bondi Beach near Sydney, and I saw a homeless guy living like a king in a cave. The guy had seperate rooms seperated with tarps, along with the usual totems warding away evil spirits.

A few months ago he was in the news for raping several women.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 11:19 AM       
Man, I never run into any celebrities.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 23rd, 2010, 05:31 PM       
I'm curious as to whether you would have been more alarmed if he'd just been in the news for raping several men.

I can see it now..."Ah, no vagina, I'm safe."
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 05:48 AM       
Probably not. I sent my ex (who I saw him with) a link to the news report, as a "haha, remember this guy? Look at this!" sort of thing, and she assumed I was trying to scare her about how close she came to being raped or something.

If it was men being raped I don't think I would have even considered myself in danger, no.

I'm not an attractive man, you see.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 06:52 AM       
is it about attractiveness now?

You do all right.

Life is weird with criminal encounters. When I was a kid, I toured the Ambrosia Chocolate Factory while Jeffrey Dahmer was working there. I might have seen him and never known it. The factory's long gone now, but they used to have chocolate pizza in the gift shop...big slab of dark/white chocolate as the crust, red and green cherries as peppers, and white chocolate drizzle as the cheese. When you're a kid, that's some pretty amazing stuff.
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 07:17 AM       
I don't think of myself as a valid target, that's all I'm saying. It might be because I am a male, and gay rape or not, it's just not something I worry about.

That's probably it. Gay rape me a bunch of times and I might be singing a different tune.

Jeffrey Dahmer is a big one, certainly beats cave-rape guy. But Martin Bryant lived on the same street as my school, and he killed 35 people. Which beats Jeff.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 24th, 2010, 09:20 AM       
GUYS THIS ISN'T A CONTEST