Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 9th, 2011, 04:38 PM        GRISLYGUS' EPIC INTERACTIVE ADVENTURE!
So this random sixteen year old kid has messaged me out of the blue on Kongregate. I'm going to see just how much and subtly I can screw with him.

PART ONE, YEAH VERILY

Quote:
axlkoegoskyeg: May I ask you a question? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: what, me?

axlkoegoskyeg: Yeah, you. It would have to be somebody... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: whatcha need

axlkoegoskyeg: Have you ever felt in the need of a slave? (reply)

grislygus: lol what

To axlkoegoskyeg: yeah, sure

axlkoegoskyeg: Great. Now, before we make it official, I may need to ask
you a few questions... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: First of all, what do you need a slave for? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I already have one, it's called a computer. I use it for entertainment and work purposes

axlkoegoskyeg: Oh... Wait, then what you need ME for? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: I was under the impression you needed ME for some unknown reason

axlkoegoskyeg: ... No, I was actually just checking if you could accept me as your slave... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Anyway, in that case, hmm... Wanna hear a story? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: At this point I'm interested in ANYTHING you have to say

axlkoegoskyeg: ... Wow, I rock at attention grabbers... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: Yeah, good job. And?

axlkoegoskyeg: Anyway, any particular type of story you prefer to hear? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: whatever works for you, in any direction you'd care to go

axlkoegoskyeg: Ok. So, I will take it you wouldnt have a problem is I tried a interactive one, would you? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: whatever works for you

axlkoegoskyeg: Ok. I will try one, called Kalthazar: The Fall of the Dark Emperor, which is a personal favourite of mine... The name os basically self explenatory, and even thought it is a bit cliche, and the start is a bit slow, I really love it. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: I will PM the intro in your profile, as it is REALLY long. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Sent it. Call me when you are done reading. (reply)

Spoilers!

To axlkoegoskyeg: I only got a single long paragraph? Anyway, done

axlkoegoskyeg: Really? Something must have gone really wrong with the formatting... What do you think? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: well first, this is the last sentence that I got: "The Council of the Paladin Lords is still attemping to adopt a stance on it, but so far, they are just tryng to keep the peace and minimize the damage…"

To axlkoegoskyeg: Is that correct?

axlkoegoskyeg: ... Yes, it is. (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Anything 2 say?] (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: Awright, sounds interesting, but it's crippled by spelling and grammatical errors, which is well before we get into the problems with how the exposition is structured

axlkoegoskyeg: ... Sorry about that, I never actually spellchecked it, and English isnt my main language, so, overral, you should thanks for it still being comprehensible... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: So,what do you want your background to be? (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: it's all good, I can ed

To axlkoegoskyeg: Oh, right, we're doing this.

To axlkoegoskyeg: My background?

axlkoegoskyeg: Yeah, basically, who you want to be in the story. It is a interactive one, after all... (reply)

To axlkoegoskyeg: Uh, feudal system? Freeman landowner, several sons who have done very well in religious and military service, just settling in to middle age. Dead wife, no daughters. Want to manage my state and stay out of politics as a general rule

axlkoegoskyeg: ... Well, it wasnt suppose to be totally a feudal systen, rather a weird theocracy... But, it shouldnt be hard to adapt your character for it... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: ... Just give me some time to think in a way to put you into this mess... Also, if you dont intend your character name to be Grislygus, you should try something else... (reply)

axlkoegoskyeg: Basically.

To axlkoegoskyeg: No problem, I'm cool with whatever works for you