Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 09:42 PM       
well my sisters had some rainbow brite eps and the movie on vhs, and i can remember asking them to watch that instead of little mermaid AGAIN so i must not have completely hated it? i haven't seen it in forever so i barely remember anything about it
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 10:17 PM       
lol nice. So may I ask which is your favorite pony? Mine would be Derpy hooves although she is just a background character. I find her crazy eyes awesome XP

From the mane cast I would lean towards Twilight Or Fluttershy, tho I like them all and any favorite is just by a small margin. :>
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
fluttershyyyyyy! and yeah i like everypony in the mane cast a bunch.

big macintosh is my fav secondary character and i will be mad if he doesn't get more screentime in s2 (I HOEP ITS AN WHOLE EPISODE)

also re:cutesy cartoon characters, i feel i need to mention that at the first meetup i had with people from i-mock (at dr. juno's house) i watched the powerpuff girls movie on his computer while everyone else was watching cowboy bebop
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
I like how Flutters is the daintiest but also the most menacing when she is driven to it.

lol eeeeyp. BigMac is awesome. also yeah, as long as the cartoon is made fun, I can see why PPG was awesome. Plus made by the same bunch of folks. :>
OH GOD
Old Jun 14th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
yeah both of the tough girl ponies have got nothing on pissed off fluttershy

she beat like, half of the D&D monsters they've come across just by yelling at them and staring them down <3
mmm muffins
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:15 AM       
lol yeah. IDK what is scarier tho; Raging Flutters or Insane Pinkie
Pie =P
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:45 AM       
oof, i dunno. if you assume all of pinkie's cartoon-character physics defying is some sort of reality warping power, she'd be really, REALLY dangerous if she actually went Cupcakes. On the other hand, Fluttershy had actually picked up a squirrel in her teeth before she snapped out of it, and lord knows what would've happened to it if she hadn't
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:47 AM       

OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 12:59 AM       
also, twilight can burst into flames spontaneously when enraged, can teleport and has telekinetic powers strong enough to pick up a bear the size of a five story building and a full water tower at the same time. don't make her mad
mmm muffins
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:15 AM       
lol yeah they are pretty awesome. Even like with Rainbow's ability fly faster than the speed of sound.

And what does Rarity have? Whining powers =P
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
those whining powers did somehow get her several cartloads of gems, though. she's a master manipulator, which could really be the scariest power of all
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 01:54 AM       
I woke up to this on the tv last week. Is every pony just a raging bitch in this show? If it is it isn't a terrible thing....thats just the way it came off as.
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:08 AM       
which ep was it? they all have moments (except for fluttershy)(unless it was suited for success)
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:16 AM       
I don't really remember. It was about 7am when I was getting ready for work. feeding baby time.
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:22 AM       
what were they being bitches about
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
waking me up before work I guess.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
and hairstyles maybe.
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:34 AM       
oof sounds like rarity, probably ep1 yeah she comes off super bitchy most of the time
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:37 AM       
I'll try and dvr it....for my daughter to watch. You picture scared the fuck out of me the first time I saw it because I didn't know it changed.
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:45 AM       
i've been changing it a little at a time too it used to not change at all
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 02:56 AM       
I noticed. Which further scared me each and every time a new little pony threw their rage at me. lol
mmm muffins
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 04:38 AM       
Although they squabble alot, they rarely rage.

Sharing anger, its an easy feat
And raging makes it all complete!
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 09:27 AM       
also basically every episode is available in HD on youtube if you don't want to dvr
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
WILLIE AS MUCH AS I RESPECT YOU I DON'T THINK I'M EVER GOING TO WATCH MY LITTLE POONY

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Jun 15th, 2011, 08:54 PM       
OH YEAH

WHAT IF IT WAS SET TO OINGO BOINGO