Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 01:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Have you played Dead Ops Arcade Steve from the main menu? Its like Smash TV.

God damn it. I really didnt want to give them any more money but this makes it really hard. If I buy a used copy its steal kind of like sticking it to Activision right?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 01:31 PM       
steal a copy
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 02:04 PM       
Its 4 player smash tv and you can turn into a helichopper.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 08:35 PM       
I want to ppllaayyy.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 09:10 PM       
You should get it. I know how you can get $8 off of it.
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 01:47 PM       
Im sure if you give the store manager a hand job you can get a discount.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 08:31 PM       
how you dudes like this game? Was thinking of getting it
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
The first 40 levels were easy to get through. I've been struggling with levels 40-50 though. Its fun and it you buy the game you get two days free of xbox live gold.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 12:38 AM       
Leveling up is a breeze until about level 35, then it starts to drag.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:06 AM       
Demolition in nuketown is past ridiculous.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 09:31 AM       
I just played a lot of the wager match where you get a crossbow, ejectable knives, and tomahawks.

I'm a fucking beast with the tomahawk. My Native American heritage at work. :featherhat
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 03:58 PM       
I need to play more of those. I really don't like the gun game.

My friend made a custom game where everyone was given 4 sets of attack dogs in team deathmatch per new life. Release the hounds.
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 04:07 PM       
Is there a mode where everyone just gets the shittiest pistol with only one clip?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 04:08 PM       
I THOUGHT I WOULD BE PLAYING THIS TONIGHT, BUT SOMEONE MISSED THE MARK GIFT-GIVING WISE.

THE WAIT CONTINUES.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Is there a mode where everyone just gets the shittiest pistol with only one clip?

It's called one in the chamber and you get one bullet and three lives, if you shoot and miss you have to try to knife the other guy(s). You don't earn rank for any of those games, if that matters to you.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 05:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I THOUGHT I WOULD BE PLAYING THIS TONIGHT, BUT SOMEONE MISSED THE MARK GIFT-GIVING WISE.

THE WAIT CONTINUES.

I totally wanted to send this
Spoilers!
to you.
The Unicorn
Old Dec 9th, 2010, 06:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I totally wanted to send this
Spoilers!
to you.
I WASN'T REFERRING TO YOU, BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY FEEL GUILTY ABOUT NOT GETTING IT FOR ME.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 12:47 PM       
Well you should hurry up and get this for yourself then. There are homies who are already prestige level 5.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 12:33 AM       
ILL HAVE IT IN FIFTEEN DAYS PROLLY
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 01:21 AM       
im savin my money for mvc3

ID RATHER LOSE TO ALL YALL IN THAT, ANGRIEST POSSIBLE FACE EMOTICON
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 08:54 AM       
Aww Yeah. DIAMOND DOGS ARH ARH ARH.

Willie, I want to use Wesker and fight you character of choice in MVC3.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 03:55 PM       
deadpool/she-hulk/spidey

MAXIMUM FOURTH WALL DESTRUCTION, Y'ALL
The Unicorn
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
SO I JUST PLAYED THIS FOR THE FIRST TIME YESTERDAY, AND I'M WAY BETTER THEN BILL WHO HAS HAD IT FOREVER.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 11th, 2010, 10:24 PM       
SAM, IF I HAD IT, I WOULD PUT A HOLE IN YOUR BITCH-CASTLE
The Unicorn
Old Dec 12th, 2010, 12:28 AM       
YOUR WORDS ARE HOLLOW AND MEANINGLESS WITHOUT THE MEANS TO BACK THEM UP.