Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:56 PM       
Quote:
Vatican I is the way it should be.
You mean the one that condoned killing savages and supported inquisitions?
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 5th, 2003, 12:59 PM       
It was a series of Snicker commercials that depicted some character in a setting where he/she is obviously going to have to wait a while and settling in to eat a Snicker bar during the wait. The ending tagline was something like "Is it going to be a while?". My joke has lost it's punch in the explanation. It's more a visual reference. :/

Wherever you go, there you are.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 09:40 AM       
Vinth, While your constant Jew baiting is admittedly hysterical and always admirably fresh, the annti arab sentiment you attribute to me is without merit. I think it's common knowledge that A.) I don't hate anyone based on their ethnic background B.) I rarely ever hate at all, and it's always a speciffic person for speciffic reasons,. like, say, you. and C.) Some on my best friends are Arabs.

Wait for it... wait for it... is Vinth going to understand what part of that was ironic?... wait for it.... Does Vinth know that 'ironic' doesn't simply mean 'the opposite of'... wait for it...

James: I find your annecdotal experience of race relations reveals more about you than it does any sort of wider cultural characteristics.

"Unfortunately, the rest of the world never sees it like that. A white man's not allowed to hate anyone not-white, lest they forever be known as being a racist. "

By the rest of the world, what do you mean? People you've met? Your Town? The U.S.of A. ? Is it so terribly hard to be a White Man? 'Cause it hasn't been that awful for me. And the fact that sometimes negative feelings are attributed to you based on your whiteness seems like chump change compared to just about every other form of institutionalized racism. Can't you even enjoy being born onto the top of the heap? Lighten up.

This sentence

"I find that the majority of people I find annoying are all black people, and share the same qualities."

and this sentence

"It's not that I hate them for being black, but I hate them for doing things to piss me off. "

Show a real confusion of thought. You are all ready codifying the 'people who annoy you' (oh sin amongst sins) by color. You are ascribing behavioral 'qualities' to their Blackness. I find you annoying right now, and I can think of lots of folks you share charcateristics with, but this is the internet, so I can't say it's BECAUSE you're a white middle class punk who doesn't understand the privilidges they've been borne into and becuase of his whiteness and middleclassness has a need to resent others for every pettty inconvenience he imagines. Even though you share that quality with a whole lot of a totally statistically insignificant chunk of the white middle class punks I've met. I promise thought, that should I come to hate you, it will be totally becuase of who you are as an individual.

"Dall yo got dem tinda gayz?"

Vinth is frequently that hard to understand, and he's not black at all. He's a white middle class punk who doesn't understand the privilidges they've been borne into and becuase of his whiteness and middleclassness has a need to resent others for every pettty inconvenience he imagines. If you visit Catholci Samurai, you'll find it' message board populated by equally difficult to understand folks, and I'd wager most of them are white middle class punks who don't understand the privilidges they've been borne into and becuase of their whiteness and middleclassness have a need to resent others for every pettty inconvenience they imagine.

"Whenever I go to the movies, and find myself being pissed off by someone, it's a black person."

Really? what, do you bring flashlight and creep around checking them out? Or do you go to one of those crappy movie theaters that leaves the lights on during the film. Do you carry a l'il blues clues notebook so you can make mathemiatical racial comparisson about who annoyed you when you get home? Me? I think it's your choice of movies. I guess your dads characteristically Black behavior doesn't piss you off or inform your thinking very much.

"But the majority of my feeling annoyed comes from things that many black people seem to have in common. "

But how do you feel about their large genetalia and ability to dance? See, I think you need to appreciatte the qualities Blacks DO bring to the table. I mean, be fair. I'm really, really sorry that folks 'get in your face' and think you're a racist, though. I can't for the life of me imagine how anyone might get that idea about a nice guy like you.

Vinth, back to you. Your religous scholarship has all the quality, logic, merit and deep spiritual searching of an Eric Von Daynaken Book. You would need to be smarter to even realize how stupid you are.
Mocker

kellychaos is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
It seems like, in general, James is simply getting pissed on and is groping for a target. Did you ever think, James, that it may be your tunnel-vision and your need to concentrate hate on some certain group of people that you produce your own problems. Lighten up. Stress (hate) kills ... that's a medical fact.

Wherever you go, there you are.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 10:15 AM       
I stick to hating individuals rather than broad ethnic groups. It's just much easier that way.

I think it's just coincidence that I end up hating more Natives than anyone else.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by mburbank
James: I find your annecdotal experience of race relations reveals more about you than it does any sort of wider cultural characteristics.

"Unfortunately, the rest of the world never sees it like that. A white man's not allowed to hate anyone not-white, lest they forever be known as being a racist. "

By the rest of the world, what do you mean? People you've met? Your Town? The U.S.of A. ? Is it so terribly hard to be a White Man? 'Cause it hasn't been that awful for me. And the fact that sometimes negative feelings are attributed to you based on your whiteness seems like chump change compared to just about every other form of institutionalized racism. Can't you even enjoy being born onto the top of the heap? Lighten up.
I'm obviously aware that cultures and societies are different from place to place. But where I am, things are pretty much like that. I admit that I would fear for my life if I ever acted angry against someone who happened to be black. Things are shit around where I live. But go over to where Rog used to live, I'd be surprised if he ever saw a black person, let alone one acting like they're likely to kill someone.

Not to say that's everyone or everywhere. Just around here, it feels like so many people are more than happy to play the race card out of their own ignorance.

Quote:
This sentence

"I find that the majority of people I find annoying are all black people, and share the same qualities."

and this sentence

"It's not that I hate them for being black, but I hate them for doing things to piss me off. "

Show a real confusion of thought. You are all ready codifying the 'people who annoy you' (oh sin amongst sins) by color. You are ascribing behavioral 'qualities' to their Blackness. I find you annoying right now, and I can think of lots of folks you share charcateristics with, but this is the internet, so I can't say it's BECAUSE you're a white middle class punk who doesn't understand the privilidges they've been borne into and becuase of his whiteness and middleclassness has a need to resent others for every pettty inconvenience he imagines. Even though you share that quality with a whole lot of a totally statistically insignificant chunk of the white middle class punks I've met. I promise thought, that should I come to hate you, it will be totally becuase of who you are as an individual.
What I mean is, let's say that I am angered and annoyed when someone does such-and-such. I find that more often then not, it seems that other races make up the majority of things that would piss me off. I'm NOT saying there aren't white people that do them too. I'm just saying that if I took a poll, the larger percentage would be of other races.

Do I hate black people? Some, yes. Do I hate white people? Some, yes. I don't think it's fair for me to be in fear over disliking somebody for something they do to make me dislike them in the first place. I feel I'm only allowed to say I don't like someone only if they're white. If I say I show dislike towards a someone who happens to be black, I worry they'll make it a racial thing and I'll find myself in a very bad situation. It's my perception.

Quote:
I guess your dads characteristically Black behavior doesn't piss you off or inform your thinking very much.
Now you're just putting words in my internet moutn. I never said I didn't hate my dad, and I never said I considered such things to be "Black characteristics."

As for the other movie comments. The screen can illuminate well enough to see the loudmouth bastard sitting right in front of you. And I almost never go to a theatre when it's crowded, so it's easy to tell where the noise is coming from.

Honestly, I respect you and have no problems with you, but I really feel you're just trying to bait me with these comments. And they're working, if only because I feel the need to defend myself and NOT be considered a racist, which is EXACTLY what I've been going on about since this thread started.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellychaos
It seems like, in general, James is simply getting pissed on and is groping for a target. Did you ever think, James, that it may be your tunnel-vision and your need to concentrate hate on some certain group of people that you produce your own problems. Lighten up. Stress (hate) kills ... that's a medical fact.
I'm not concentrating hate on any specific group of people (except morons). See what I mean? I make an observation that includes something negative towards black people, and now people are saying I'm lashing out irrationally against every black person in sight. That's exactly the kind of think I'm talking about.

A person can't even so much as roll his eyes towards someone who happens to be black or mexican or whatever ethnicity said person is not, without being considered a racist for his observations.

I don't hate or love anyone based on the generalization of their culture/race/whatever. But I can't help but notice that a certain skin color may pop up more often when it comes to dealing with the stupidest and most socially-inept people.

Does that mean I only hate a certain race, or hate someone based solely on race? No. It's an observation, and nothing more.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 10:22 AM       
Quote:
Vinth is frequently that hard to understand, and he's not black at all. He's a white middle class punk who doesn't understand the privilidges they've been borne into and becuase of his whiteness and middleclassness has a need to resent others for every pettty inconvenience he imagines. If you visit Catholci Samurai, you'll find it' message board populated by equally difficult to understand folks, and I'd wager most of them are white middle class punks who don't understand the privilidges they've been borne into and becuase of their whiteness and middleclassness have a need to resent others for every pettty inconvenience they imagine.

Vinth, back to you. Your religous scholarship has all the quality, logic, merit and deep spiritual searching of an Eric Von Daynaken Book. You would need to be smarter to even realize how stupid you are.
Max, do you act like this when you go out into the world? Honestly, your teeth would have been out on the street in about 5 minutes after I would have the displeasure of knowing of your physical existance.

Tell me about all the privledges I have, Max. Please tell me. I sure as hell don't see them. I don't get special discounts at Denny's. I don't get my taxes lowered. I don't have to pay less for gas. No one is going to hire me to be an astronaut.

My dad was a grocery clerk for 30+ years and my mom is a LPN/PTA. They are white, and they sure as fuck didn't/dont have a privlege package mailed to them every day. I wasn't born with a spoon in my mouth. I was taught that hard work and character gets you ahead in life. "Luck" is something you make for yourself.

You are obessed with this "truth" that white people have this big advantage in life. White people are just like everyone else, Max. They have to work to get somewhere in life. I know it may sadden you, but we do not live in a socalist utopia. I know how much you would like to live in China and see people like me carried off to a gulag and never seen again, but we don't. No thanks to weak-willed liberals such as yourself. Money, skill, personality, ALL of that is the same no matter what your skin tone is. Rappers make it because they have something to SELL and people can PROFIT off of it. Corporate execs make it because they have something to SELL and people can PROFIT off of it. Doesn't matter if they are white or black or whatever. The only people that skin tone seems to be a subject with are race-extremists and guilty white males like you, Max.

You act as if you are so fucking enlightened. You and your moron acolytes on this board spout off little racist jokes in the attempt to try and make me look like a racist redneck. Since you are so "understanding" and "accepting" of "Afro-Americans and other minorities", why don't you do yourself a favor? Come down to East St. Louis for a week. Now, since you understand "the plight" and the "horrors", you and your special ed class should be able to adapt in a day. All the "******s", as your ilk jokingly likes to call them, will just accept you and invite you to have some "soul food", since that is probably the only thing you can associate with blacks.

But I would tell you what would really happen: You and your boys would be scared shitless. You would white-flight your ass out of there in less than a day. And guess what Max? People like you MAKE those situations happen! You want to pander race like black people just need more money! They just need money! Money solves everything! Does money instill innovation, respect, skill, communication, intelligence, and drive? If someone gives me a million dollar check, is that going to make me want to invest it if all I care about in life is getting bigger rims on my ride? You think giving money to people is going to help them out if they don't have the self-control to use it in a responsable manner? Hell, no.

You want to steal from the people who create the wealth that runs our country and give it to people who don't do shit. You want everyone to slum so they know about the "privledges" they have. You want to DRAG everyone down. People like me want to give them the ability to LIFT THEMSELVES up. People like me are what the country is slowy becoming, Max. The Democratic party is dying. The Republican party is making hedway in your battlegrounds. The Libertarian party is rising. Face facts, Max, you are the loser.

And speaking of my message board, I have a lot of people on there who disagree with me. I welcome them. Have you ever seen my board? A lot of people have different opinions that I have, and that's the way it should be. I actually go out on the net and in life to talk to people. People who are different than me. People who disagree with me. I like to have what they call LIFE experience. You love to exist in your echo chamber where the other uneducated rubes of this message board and your other elitist hideaways pat you on the back and say "Wow, Max, you are so smart! Your job is so important!" I get patted on the back as well, but by the MAJORITY OF THE COUNTRY.

Face facts, Max. If we were having this conversation in life, I would have had you on your knees bitch-slapping you in front of your family while you sat there and took it.
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 10:35 AM       
You like the way folks you are. You don't like the way other groups of folks are. They like the way they are. They don't like the way you are. Simple, basic tribalism and VERY hard to rise above. It's also scary.

I'm not saying it's not an issue. I'm saying that if people of good faith in all tribes don't make a serious effort to think things through instead of raising their hackles and brandishing clubs at each other we have a permanent stalemate. Vinth thinks we didn't evolve from primates, but on the oter hand, he accepts this kind of tribalism as basic and unchangeable human nature.

Race relations are never easy and they're very tense right now. If a movie screen illuminates a small group of people and one of them is your own dad, even if all the rest of them are black, I'm pretty sure blackness can't be involved. So stop concerning yourself with the blackness.

As to your desire to express your anger at behavior that annoys you for fear of being thought a racist, When I was kid, I suffered the same fear of expressing my anger but the people who would have beat the shit out of me would have done it because I directed my anger to them. They were all as white as me, but they'd have happilly beat me to a pulp. People are awful, and where race isn't present, they'll cluster into potentially violent groups along other lines, and find other compelling reasons to justify beating the shit out of each other. This is the human condition, and while difficult I suggest struggling against it. I think Race is a convenient way for us human/baboons to define tribes, but we always find a way. You can't make anyone else fight that tendency. You can fight it yourself, and while I may not be Catholic, I think this is our moral obligation, and what jesus was talking about in the sermon on the mount when he said "Love your enemy".

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 10:46 AM       
The only thing I wanted to understand in that elitist babble was the fact that someone would want to beat your ass. Well, put me first in line.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 11:12 AM       
"And speaking of my message board, I have a lot of people on there who disagree with me. I welcome them."

I post on your message board, I disagree with you, why don't you welcome me? I only posted regarding your "article" and someone elses "article". All I get are insults about how stupid I am.

You state that you don't care what I have to say, then blame me for ourageous casualty rates.

"Idiots with beliefs like you are the ones who have slaughtered 100 million+ people in the last decade.

"A lot of people have different opinions that I have, and that's the way it should be."

But then you say that people with opinions like me should have bricks thrown at them so that they slip into comas.

EDIT: but hten agian "Calling someone "stupid" doesn't mean they are stupid. If I called a dog a cat, it doesn't make a cat."
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 11:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov
I post on your message board, I disagree with you, why don't you welcome me? I only posted regarding your "article" and someone elses "article". All I get are insults about how stupid I am.
Zhukov, you are acting like you expected something else. Vinth and his ilk are too busy complaining about how hard the world is on them and whining about what freedoms they should be entitled to.

Anyone else is an idiot who should not vote (because afterall, they are what is keeping them from getting what they want).
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 11:31 AM        ARGH
James -
Have you ever heard the phrase "If you go looking for trouble it will find you"?
I think to some extent you are doing something similar. When someone bothers you, you seem to be looking to see what race that person is. If you do that, it is likely you will overlook or quickly forget the ones that don't fit what you are looking for making the ones you are looking for seem disroprtionate by comparison.
At the very least, you should stop lumping individual events into race oriented groups. Take each as the stand alone event it is.
BTW - do you live in an area that has a high percentage of blacks and hispanics as compared to whites? 'cause numbers make a difference too.
I don't necessarally think you are racist. But for whatever reason you LOOK for race when something bothers you. I think you need to ask yourself why that is.
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:16 PM       
My goodness, Vinth, your blood pressure! Why are you so upset, did I strike some sort of nerve?

And again, you can't even imagine a discussion as anything other than an argument, and you can imagine winning an argument without 'bitch slapping' someone in front of their family! Honestly Vinth, you truly need to think about this. Are you using steroids? Do you have rage issues? Why are you so full or rage and hatred and ugliness? Are you compensating for something?

I'm sorry, Vinth, but you are as middle class as I am and the only reason you don't know it is because you all you can think of his how hrd your life is. If I'm so full of hte, why do I find my life so comfortable? Why do I take time to actually work for charity through the VA? Is it to drag the rich down? Here I thought it was to help folks worse off than I.

And yes, I've been to your message board, and it's a very nasty place where like minded neanderthal contest to see who can sound more like alpha male ape. It's sad.

"I actually go out on the net and in life to talk to people. People who are different than me. People who disagree with me. I like to have what they call LIFE experience."
-Vinth

No you don't. You like to yell at people and call them names and talk about whipping their ass and cumming on their face. That's real life, if you live in a direct to video prison film.

I really 'talk like this in real life'. In fact only when confronted by someone like you, and then I talk exactly like this. My teeth? Still in my head. I guess no one out in the real world is the king dog you are. I'm sure if you put down your He-Man comic you'd whip my ass right now. My experience, in the real world, which I have navigated for about tiwce as long as you, is that most people think a lot less about violence than you. I can only assume that in 'real life' you are nothing at all like you are in writting. I cannot imagine you graduating, taking tests, holding a job or existing in society if you are even remotely like your posts. I think your web person is merely an aping of radio show jargon, and not a very good aping either. I think you are far more impressed with yourself than I could ever be and the reason I make you have such hissy fits is I not only refuse to accept your 'intelligence', I 'show' you to be an ugly, mean spirited, preening faux bully. You infer I think highly of myself, but find some quotes where I've said as much. I'll find a few pages of you telling the world how wonderful your brain/penis is. Just because I think you are an idiot (and I 'back' my 'shit' up) doesn't make me an elitist. I don't even generalize you like I do Naldo. I don't think of you as representative of aany group, political or otheriwse. You stand out amongst idiots, you are a singular case.

I enjoy mocking you because it makes you dance like a monkey. I don't want anything sexual to happen between us, dominant or otherwise, I certainly don't want it to take place in front of your family, and lord knows I don't want to make you dress as a woman and take you out in public. This is more than enough.

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:27 PM       
Nice response, Max. I started to yawn halfway through it.
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:32 PM       
People yawn because of lck of oxygen to the brain. You should yawn a whole hell of a lot more often.

Old Jun 6th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
Wow, Max. Are you wishing I would suffer irreversable damage or death? Man, it just have taken you a while to get the guts up enough to do that!
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:04 PM       
Vinth... no...

*just shakes head in amazement*
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:33 PM        Re: ARGH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vibecrewangel
Words
That is all very true to an extent. But keep in mind all of this is a matter of self-relfection and though from watching American History X. It's not like I do go out thinking, "How many of these damn darkies are gonna piss me off today?"

This whole thread, and my responses to it, are all based around that movie making me think about things.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 01:37 PM        James
IMHO - that's what a good movie or book does......makes you look at yourself.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:24 PM       
oh max I hope you don't think any less of me for the following biased generalization but...

godamnit I fucking hate people from Connecticut!
The_voice_of_reason is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Tell me about all the privledges I have, Max. Please tell me. I sure as hell don't see them. I don't get special discounts at Denny's. I don't get my taxes lowered. I don't have to pay less for gas. No one is going to hire me to be an astronaut.
Oh come on Vince. I'll hire you to be an astronaut.
Old Jun 6th, 2003, 03:40 PM       
Oh my God Vinth, you are such a retarded clambake it defies description! You ALMOST make me feel bad for making fun of you!

People yawn because of a lack of oxygen to the brain.

I suggest you yawn MORE often so MORE oxygen gets to your brain, you stupid, stupid, stupid, mook.

I am suggesting that your AMAZING lack of comprehension is due to you not getting enough oxygen to your barin. Yawning gets more oxygen to your brain. I was saying your brain needed more oxygen to function well. It was a joke about your stupidity and how yawning more often might yhelp you be smarter becuase it would get more oxygen to your brain.

YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT YAWNING ENOUGH STUPID. YOU SHOULD YAWN MORE BECAUSE IT WOULD BE GOOD FOR YOUR STUPID, OXYGEN STARVED BRAIN!

know my joke didn't have any jizzing on faces in it, but it was REALLY A SIMPLE JOKE!

Location: Location: Location: Location:Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Cybernetico is probably a spambot
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 08:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopa
oh max I hope you don't think any less of me for the following biased generalization but...

I speak on behalf of jamesman as well when I say;

HEY!

-------

This thread has become an arguement rather than discussion. It's the lack of diplomatic resolutions that create racism. I'm not saying that all people should be the same, free will is what makes life so great as well as what makes the lives of those without free will so horrid.

Example, in Japan there is a class system. There is one here but (i dunno how to explain it, but) it's not physically there, but rather an idea. So in Japan, marrying a lower class person is forbidden, strictly. There have been countless stories of couples from different classes who's families have threatened to never speak to them again if married, and the couples commit suicide. Without free will, life is a real drag.

But some people take free will as an excuse to acting immoral. Even though it makes life better in most ways, almost complete free will is degrading our society. People are taking free will as an excuse rather than a right. I think people should not be allowed to do some of the things they do (i.e. gangs and stuff) because it may make them happy, but degrade our world slowly. In China people's morals and ethics are based of the ideal of thinking of the "group over yourself". And because of this predictions say they will overpower the USA (military-wise [I made that word up]) in 50 years or so. So no, free will is not always good. Racism should be a means of free will, though using it in violent and unethical acts should not be. Discussing it as we are now is ok.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 09:04 PM       
Quote:
In China people's morals and ethics are based of the ideal of thinking of the "group over yourself". And because of this predictions say they will overpower the USA (military-wise [I made that word up]) in 50 years or so. So no, free will is not always good.
You suck, dumbass.

Asian collectivism has nothing to do with a lack of free will. It's based on their cultural values.

So what if "in 50 years" China will have a bigger army? What does that point have to do with anything in the rest of your argument? You seem to think that it'll be a bad thing if another country ends up with a bigger army.

Nationalism is a form of racism, you boob. Chew on that.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Jun 7th, 2003, 09:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cybernetico
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doopa

I speak on behalf of jamesman as well when I say;

HEY!
Not really, no. I take the things Doopa says with a grain of salt for a number of reasons.