Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ash37 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 12:17 PM       
Gargoyles is a great show that I'd probably buy on DVD (given that I happen to have money at the time).

Now to discuss another topic from this thread....
Batman owns everyone in comics. Batman doesn't lose. I mean, he took out the entire JLA in The Tower of Babel. Well, not him directly, but Ra's used his plans. I refuse to believe that anyone in Marvel Comics can take him out, not even Wolverine (who is almost tied with Batman for my favorite comic character ever).

One more thing...talking about X-Men's crappy animation...If I remember correctly (which I probably don't) X-Men and Batman the Animated Series came out when I was in 6th grade. Right? That was around...1992-93 I believe. So that's no excuse for X-Men's animation, cause Batman was great.

Those are my humble opinions, and I'm not gonna be surprised if I get flamed for some of them. :/
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 21st, 2003, 03:39 PM       
X-men was using a typical style and batman the animated series pretty much invented a new style that kicked ass. Almost every other cartoon at the time had shitty animation.

That was very funny. Well done.
Ash37 is probably a spambot
Old Mar 23rd, 2003, 09:33 PM       
I highly recommend that everyone out there buy Batman: Animated by Paul Dini and Chip Kidd. It's a behind-the-scenes look at almost every aspect of Batman: TAS. It's very well-written (come on, it's Paul Dini, of course it is) and Chip Kidd's page layouts are great. I found it at Books-A-Million a couple years ago marked down to $15. It's a great book to have for anyone who's a fan of the show.