Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:03 PM        Solomon Kane
Robert E. Howard's violent, grim, (and second-rate) Puritan, bastardized by that one dude who wrote that one horror movie that one time. Plus MAX VON GODDAM SYDOW. Who else is going to watch this inevitable shitfest?
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 01:14 PM       
I love reading Solomon Kane so I will be hating on this until it is released and then I will pay my hard earned money to see it and scoff at it on the big screen.

NAME A PURITAN WHO KICKS MORE ASS THEN MUTHAFUCKIN SOLOMON KANNNNEEEE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 02:09 PM       
If we're lucky the writer's desperate and threw in vampires AND pirates
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 02:10 PM       
RIGHT BEFORE THE WITCH DOCTOR CRACKS SOME SKULLS
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 05:04 PM       
PIRATE VAMPIRES
The Unicorn
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 05:05 PM       
VAMPIRE PIRATES
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 07:09 PM       
VAMPIRE HARDRAKER
The Unicorn
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:31 PM       
A GERMANIC WEREWOLF WHO IS A MUSICAL COMPOSER BY TRADE
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 08:40 PM       
IGNORANT KAHLJORNS THAT WANT TO BE A PART OF THINGS
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:52 PM       
....guys?
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 17th, 2010, 09:53 PM       
AAAWRIGHT, HOP ON BOARD
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 08:17 PM       
Sam this is actually getting good reviews

DARE I HOPE
The Unicorn
Old Mar 7th, 2010, 09:10 PM       
I HOPE TO DARE
Ringmonster
J. Tithonus Pednaud is probably a spambot
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 08:46 PM       
I saw this. It is good.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 9th, 2010, 11:14 PM       
How close is it to the source material? I've heard "not very".