Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 12:53 PM       
POT HAS NEVER SMELLED LIKE CANDY!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:56 PM       
When was the last time either of you bought pot? 50,000 years ago? What the fuck do either of you know about it. I bet the weed you buy has seeds in it.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
I was friends with the top growers in Humboldt county, the ones who supplied S.F.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 01:59 PM       
different strains of good chronic all have different smells ;/
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
like what ten thousand years ago?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:00 PM       
seems like it
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:01 PM       
purple chronic in particular smells and tastes like candy
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:02 PM       
Then why are both of you old fucks trying to tell me what weed is like? Mind your own business and quit spreading your nostalgia.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
purple chronic in particular smells and tastes like candy
Candy made from pot.
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Chronic smells like pot. Schwag smells like pot. Some may be sweeter, some a tad funkier, but at the end of the day, pot doesn't smell like candy or body odor. Not to me, at least.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:04 PM       
Okay.
BANNED

Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:05 PM       
chronic and schwag smell nothing alike. If they did, people wouldn't be able to tell if they were getting chronic or shit by the smell.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:07 PM       
And besides, candy is sort of a general term. I've had bud that had kind of a Juicy Fruit gum taste before, if that's what you mean.

All this weed talk is making me sober. I'm going to go smoke some herb.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:08 PM       
I used to get all the leaves after the harvest and make Gee from them. Then I would make cookies. Yummy yummy coookies.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 02:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
chronic and schwag smell nothing alike. If they did, people wouldn't be able to tell if they were getting chronic or shit by the smell.
Agreed. I just think marijuana in general has it's own smell which should be celebrated and not compared to Guitar Woman's b.o.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 03:38 PM       
skunk smells like skunk. which has confused my drunken mother on at least one occasion in the past.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 19th, 2009, 10:17 PM       
I can only smell the difference in weed when it's in the baggie. When the smoke is puffing it all smells the same to me.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
I used to smoke a pipe until I realized that I looked like a big dork
ONLY THE TRULY DEBONAIR CAN GET AWAY WITH SMOKING A PIPE

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 11:50 AM       
Tobacco pipes are for greybearded men (usually sailors, professors, or hillfolk), incredibly old Asian mystics (like Mr. Wing from Gremlins) and snowmen. Anyone under 50 who is not in these categories and smokes a pipe is either being ironic or pretentious.

Oh, except Sethomas and HickMan...
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:20 PM       
http://ok.gov/stopswithme/

If non-smokers don't shut up I'm going to start passing out cigarettes at elementary schools.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 12:38 PM       
They will never shut up. It's just like Christians and their homophobia.
Salticidae!
b_squared is probably a real personb_squared is probably a real person
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 01:46 PM       
The Truth commercials are the worst.
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 05:04 PM       
Fuck guys its not like I was saying, "WEED IS CANDY AND CAN BE SUCKED ON LIKE A LLIPOP."
I said that some weed smells and tastes like candy. Not that it IS FUCKING CANDY.

Quote:
And besides, candy is sort of a general term. I've had bud that had kind of a Juicy Fruit gum taste before, if that's what you mean.
Honestly, what the fuck did you think i meant? That weed and candy are synonymous terms?
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 05:45 PM       
No, I meant that there is a shitload of stuff that falls under the umbrella term "candy." Ever seen Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory or been to grocery store? They don't have fucking bags labeled "candy." There's chocolate, caramel, hard fruit flavored candy, gummi candy, sour candy, hot cinnamon candy, taffy, Werther's Originals, Nerds, etc. Either you're clueless or you're bullshitting. Name a specific flavor. Notice how I said "Juicy Fruit Gum" because that has a specific flavor that is way different than a Snickers bar.

You've been smoking the wrong grass, kahl.

EDIT: And you may be the first person in the history of the internet to say it smells like candy. What does marijuana smell like, I wonder:

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/9440

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...6023912AAwq4yK

http://www.drug3k.com/forum/Other-He...-like-9389.htm
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 05:59 PM       
KAHLJORN WOULD YOU CLASSIFY YOUR PARTICULAR BATCH AS SMELLING LIKE WRIGLEY JUICY FRUIT, OR DID IT HAVE THE DISTINCT HINT OF A WATERMELON JOLLY RANCHER YOU NEED TO BE SPECIFIC