Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:05 PM       
http://www.google.com/search?q=pot+t...ient=firefox-a
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
GOD DAMNIT!

I love this place.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:11 PM       
Pot smells like pot .

EDIT: I'm going to go smoke some and put this whole nasty episode behind me.
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
Yea, there are different types of candy! But, one thing that almost eveeeerrryyyyttyyyypeeee of candy has in common is that its SWEET (even sour candy has a sweet middle).

also i guess it was kind of a berryish candy ;o like berry flavored skittles. Or skittles in general i guess. I've also had ORANGEish flavored weed, and had other people agree that it was orangy. WHAT KIND OF ORANGE WAS IT. I MEAN WAS IT REALLY ORANGE. ORANGE LIKE SUNNY D OR LIKE A FRESH ORANGE OR TROPICANA> I MEAN REALLY IT COULDVE BEEN A TANGELLO. WAS IT A TANGELLO KAHLJORN. YOU KNOW WHAT ATANGELLO IS RIGHT. IT COULDVE ALSO BEEN A TANGERINE. PLEASE BE MORE PRECISE.

thanks.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:21 PM       
I'm agreeing with you guys, Kahl. Grab your stash, we're gonna smoke some weed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:23 PM       
We used to put a fresh orange peel in the bag to keep it from drying out, plus it added a little citrus flavor. Maybe they cut your bud with Fruit Loops.
Oozes machismo
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:25 PM       
I'd take a picture of this nug I have, but I might want to be an olympian or president one day so I can't.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:26 PM       
i know people who did that kind of stuff too. but i also had some friends growing some weed and their entire house smelled like candy when it was flowering. So I'm pretty sure its not just candy in a bag/curing with candy.
BANNED

Old Feb 20th, 2009, 06:27 PM       
i posted a picture of the weed i had a few weeks ago. It looked like this:http://www.lataco.com/taco/nug-report-lurky-hash

mine had way more orange hairs though ;o
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:30 PM       
There's this kid at my school who refuses to inhale when he smokes, yet he still buys a pack a fucking day like he's addicted to them
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:33 PM       
He should start smoking stogies then.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2009, 03:34 PM       
Another guy I knew used to buy cigarellos (sp?) and cigars because "they were less bad for you", and he refused to believe that you weren't supposed to inhale that shit

Basically all the kids in my town are retarded jerks