Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
no ice in my soda hahahah. I haven't done that one in a long time.
I always do that, too, but not just for more soda; I hate watered down soda.
With More Yes Than Ever
DougClayton4231 is probably a spambot
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 02:59 PM       
*Currently bootlegging cable
*Regularly forget meals (Saves time and money)
*I trade fixing things for food and other comforts
*Steal crap off the internet

I'm still suffering through college though. Junior year FTL.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 03:38 PM       
I "forget" meals all the time. Especially on weekends, 'cause what's the point? I might grab something in the morning and eat something in mid afternoon that's linner or dunch or whatever you want to call it. I am having a hard time bringing the bf around to this philosophy; he would prefer three formal meals a day. I don't mind the effort as much as I do the price. Groceries are expensive.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 04:09 PM       
Order a glass of water with a lemon. Then add two sugar packets, stir it and voila. Free lemonade.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:54 AM       
i've bought cheapo zip-loc bag knockoffs and used them as water balloons. sometimes they're even re-usable
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 04:08 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
Yeah, you have to mix it with yeast in an old milk jug, stick a balloon over the top and hide it in the toilet cistern for a month
It's better when it's in the sun, you know.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 04:12 AM       
I eat on less than $4 a day now.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 07:42 AM       
We just decided not to do holiday lights this year because it seems to tack a ridiculous amount onto our electric bill.

Just as well, because I need to decide if my hockey player display would now be a Senator goalie or just a random Blue Jacket.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:27 AM       
I never got to see your hockey lights display from last year Kitsa. I was always at work when I remembered to look at it. Images normally don't display for me at work.
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:33 AM       
In progress:

Daytime:

Nighttime:

I'm a little disappointed because the lights were really something, but they just took way too much electricity. I might go ahead and put him up without lights, or maybe just the hockey net and not the big lights on the house. Then again, it's getting harder physically for me to do this stuff so it might just be a year without.

It is nice to have things lit when it's so dark and depressing outside, though

Edited to add: Yes, I know that looks like a green turd on his jersey. The perspective was weird and I screwed up the Jackets logo so much that I decided to do a stylized Christmas tree instead, but it tended to appear as a turd to most people.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:48 AM       
I don't have electricity, costs so much these days.

EDIT: btw I like the display Kitsa Kat.

Last edited by stevetothepast : Oct 2nd, 2009 at 09:50 AM. Reason: props to kitsa kat
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 09:53 AM       
thanks, steve.

Of course, Leclaire would get traded right after I did this.
the axe and the smasher
robo_rob is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:35 AM       
I cut my own hair. Which isn't as bad as it sounds, I've shaved my head for the past few years and now that I've let it grow back, I take a pair of clippers and generally buzz it all over to a short level.

I don't know if that's me being cheap, or just knowing there's no reason to pay for something so simple.
Esq.
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM       
I do the same thing.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 03:46 PM       
Kitsa, I'm still at work so its still not showing me how awesome it is. Can you send me a PM after 5:00 to remind me to check it out when I get home?
Esq.
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 03:49 PM       
I'll send kitsa one to remind her to send one to remind you k?
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 04:00 PM       
Fuck buying a boat.

teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 05:22 PM       
If my damn internet will stay up for any length of time, I will.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 05:45 PM       
Speaking of internet, my grandpa refuses to pay for it, and always goes to the library whenever he needs to look something up.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 11:23 PM       
Hahaha Kitsa

I wish you were my neighbor

ps. I love the your Christmas tree in place of the Blue Jacket.
SKATASTIC
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 06:50 PM       
Finally got to check out the christmas hockey pictures Kitsa. I'm only like a year late but they're awesome
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
Thanks

The original plan was to make a whole scenario, but my energy left me after I finished the goalie.
Blue Fox is probably a spambot
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 07:04 PM       
hmmm...
well we lived in a cardboard box pretty much. :D it had no heat or ac and was in the middle of nowhere. but i don't think that makes us cheapskates, more like poor white trash. :') memories...

having a shit-hole house is actually kind of nice in a way (at least when you're a kid). Besides the not being able to have uber cool parties, you can trash the place and no one cares.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 08:34 PM       
I frequently take things I find that are free. Love bulk trash day.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 08:50 PM       
I just got back from holiday and my bag is full of free shampoo and soap.

I don't drink alcohol, so I can save a shitload when going out for dinner. I enjoy my food, and I don't mind paying for it, but sometimes you can end up paying something like $50 on drinks alone. I get water, not because I am cheap but because I like it.

I don't smoke either. Don't drive a car... these things save me a lot of money I figure, so I can spend it guilt free on other things pretty easily.

I reapair anything I can rather than buy it new. Electronics I get fixed. I hold on to receipts for warranties.