Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 26th, 2009, 11:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
What do you do?
I'm trying to get into the auto industry as a mechanic, but I'm fresh out of school so everyone is trying to take it slow with me so the only jobs I can get are position that they try to leave open for the occasion. The most recent one was a new position they were trying out and the boss felt like I was a good candidate for it. Went to the new position because I didn't for shit know how lenient the boss was but I felt I wasn't going to be kept if I said no due to the fact that I was limited in the old position.

Don't worry brother. They know I worked hard while I was there and are giving me a letter of recommendation. Even sounds like they'd call me up the moment a position opens up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 12:29 AM       
I hate this SLjimbolian guy. I don't know why, maybe because he is boring and posting massive amounts of boring shit in 30 minutes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 05:26 AM       

I've got JEWS at my table!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 08:03 AM       
the horror!
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 08:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
:3
I never understood what :3 is supposed to represent.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 10:30 PM       
A kitty cat. Meow. :3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 10:32 PM       
Oh! =^_^=
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 27th, 2009, 10:45 PM       
;<
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 12:24 AM       
For some reason I thought :3 was a burly cowboy mustache. This girl would always send me that and I thought she was being funny. So I guess what she meant was :3 (kitty meow meow).

I was reading it as :3 (yeah, I want some bbq sauce)
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 12:26 AM       
you were reading it like :3 (I wish I knew how to quit you)
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 12:31 AM       
Yeah I thought it was handle bar mustache too.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 03:24 AM       
omg:
http://pixyland.org/peterpan/petersF...ge.html#dd_tag

http://pixyland.org/mymusic.html
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 03:32 AM       
you've never seen that guy before Kahl?
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 10:12 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
;<
so if that ones cat is this one like..dyslexic bird?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 10:35 AM       
http://cbs3.com/national/san.antonio...2.1102762.html

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 10:49 AM       
http://nwitimes.com/news/local/artic...07fe74555.html

Years ago, at a nearby plant, a kettle of molten steel tipped early and poured onto a worker below. He was pretty much vaporized.
Steel mills are really dangerous
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 11:01 AM       
I used to work in bronze foundry. A glowing hot crucible full of molten metal is a pretty scary thing. It glows so bright it looks like its about to stretch and give way any minute dropping a wave of hot metal all over the place.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 11:24 AM       
I used to be the liaison between our hospital and their sponsored steel-mill physicians...heard about some scary shit.

I wonder what the blunt force injury was. Poor woman.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 11:44 AM       
Lord only knows. I remember one time this guy was working a piece of bronze on a table sander. His grip got just a little loose and the sander flung this hunk of bronze clear across the room faster than my eyes could keep up with it. Luckily no one was in its way but I imagine it would have taken someone out with some blunt force trauma. Now I dont think they have a table sander in a steel mill or anything but just about anything could happen in those places.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 11:49 AM       
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 03:03 PM       
Riiight. Long shot.

Does anyone know a film where a woman turns into a tentacle thing. All I remember is her stood in front of a mirror screaming, and her flesh starts to bump, then tentacles come out of her head.

I've looked at species, and I don't think thats it.
Ta.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 04:06 PM       
Species 2?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 04:17 PM       
Was it a cartoon from Japan?
teacup of sunshine
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
lol I was thinking tentacle rape too
Trash Enthusiast
Poison Doom is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2009, 04:39 PM       
yay tentacle rape!