Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:08 AM       
You know I find all that boring "nature" talk to be about a thousand times more interesting than this drivel.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 12:22 PM       
I thought you Aussies were supposed to be butch? I guess there has gotta be a poofter in the bunch. It's only natural.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 12:25 PM       
It must get lonely in the outback.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 12:27 PM       
HEY GUYS, LOOK A ROCK!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 12:28 PM       
THANK YOU, MAMA, FOR THE BAG OF ROCKS!

I THE PIZZAMAN.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 12:39 PM       
I LIKE ROCKS CAUSE THEY DON'T HURT MY DELICATE FEELINGS!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 01:01 PM       
AHHH, SHADDAAPA YOU FACE
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 01:03 PM       
anyone doing anything special for new years?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
I'll rub one out, eat a pizza, and cry. Maybe not in that order. Maybe in that order.
Thrills and Oblongs
Shrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty okShrubfest is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 01:42 PM       
It's my birthday. So I'll have cake and drunken.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 02:38 PM       
I think I'll have shower sex.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:22 PM       
You like to drop the soap on purpose o.o
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:24 PM       
I like to soap up my hole so it goes in easy.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:26 PM       
Doesnt that sting? o.o
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:37 PM       

mmm muffins
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 03:52 PM       
save us with your tenderness ^.^
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 04:05 PM       
That's a good idea, TAD!
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:07 PM       
It's times like these that make me wonder why I read this topic.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
RAMEN IS POISON
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:37 PM       
I love me some ramen, don't get cup O noodles though, that shit takes on the Styrofoam taste that is killing our planet.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:57 PM       
usually the ramen itself is fine, it's the flavor packet that's poison
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 07:01 PM       
Yeah, I use my own Udon noodle sauce in a bottle.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 09:52 PM       
I like to put ramen seasoning on popcorn
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 02:07 AM       
edit : n/m i was drinking too much

Last edited by Tadao : Dec 10th, 2009 at 02:52 AM.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 10th, 2009, 04:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I thought you Aussies were supposed to be butch? I guess there has gotta be a poofter in the bunch. It's only natural.
I guess I am the one that is thin skinned if I am just going to lash out like I did.