Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 08:12 PM       
creepisaurus
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
OMG watch this
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
I predictably bombed the shit out of that swim test. I probably looked stupid when I couldn't even get halfway done the twelve laps.
I don't really care; either way, I don't have the job, and it's not like I care if I looked dumb; it was another neighborhood. The stupid, rich one.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 08:56 PM       
If Chojin were here he'd be disapointed in you. Then, he'd tell you to do squatz and oatz
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:03 PM       
creepusaurus
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:04 PM       
So today was a really shitty day
Mocker

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:05 PM       
creeposauros
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:08 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I predictably bombed the shit out of that swim test. I probably looked stupid when I couldn't even get halfway done the twelve laps.
I don't really care; either way, I don't have the job, and it's not like I care if I looked dumb; it was another neighborhood. The stupid, rich one.
Was it timed? Cuz if it wasn't, you probably should have just floated the rest of your laps.
Mocker

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:11 PM       
creeposauras
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:12 PM       
I'll creep your sore ass if you don't quit. No I won't.
Mocker

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:13 PM       
Creeposaurms
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Some british show contacted me for permission to use a picture for them to make fun of
Look at the bright side - at least they asked for permission.

R*E*S*P*E*C*T
You may already be there.
Mocker

Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:20 PM       
creeeposaurus
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:21 PM       
Missed it by *that* much.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
curare spouse
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 10:35 PM       
Just had a creepy experience. Went to the county fair, Kitsa junior wanted to ride the merry-go-round. We bought the tickets and Mr. Kitsa didn't want to accompany her, so I had to haul my broken-ankled ass up on the thing and hold her on the pony.

So the carny comes around, right, and I notice with the kid behind us that he's making a point to touch the kids. Not a tap, like rubbing their legs as he passes. This bothers me a great deal so I'm scowling at him from where I'm standing. He comes up to my kid and tries to rub her back. Just as he touched the small of her back, I moved to block his access to her and stared him down. He just sort of laughed it off and moved on to the next kid, whose back he slowly rubbed in a massage-y sort of completely inappropriate way.

I mean, it was the sort of thing that literally makes your hair stand on end. I just got the superduper heebie-jeebies even being near this guy. Just when I was thinking, fuck it, I'm outta here, he started the ride. My daughter didn't seem to notice anything amiss and I couldn't jump off a moving merry go round with a broken ankle, so I just held onto her and watched him. Holy almighty fuck was that man creepy.

As soon as the ride ended, I tucked my kid under my arm like a football, grabbed a support pole with my other hand and sort of Tarzaned my way off the ride to land on my good ankle. Then I got the hell out of there.

I don't know what I could have done differently but holy fuck was that guy a creepy pedo
Well Shit
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 10:54 PM       

Last edited by creeposaurus : Jun 8th, 2012 at 07:31 PM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 10:55 PM       
I would never in a million years dream of just walking up and touching someone else's kid like that.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:17 PM       
Via PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus
... as to why you're such a douche
Because people like you exist.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:27 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by creeposaurus View Post
How is it possible for you to misspell a user nickname you seek out to bother so much. STOP TYPING WITH YOUR DICK YOU DICK
Probably because I don't care enough about you. You're pretty slow in the head.
Well Shit
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:32 PM       

Well Shit
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:35 PM       

The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 12th, 2011, 11:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Just had a creepy exper....py pedo
I don't have kids and plan on never having them unless one of my future wives has one, but I've seen these kinds of things before. Really, the only thing you can do is tell someone in the main office that works the place so that they watch him and no kids get felt up in the future.

Reminds me of the movie Dirty Work... at 1:20 in the video.

Last edited by k0k0 : Aug 13th, 2011 at 12:29 AM.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Aug 13th, 2011, 12:01 AM       
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-X98wMHdfcE