Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Mar 20th, 2010, 10:42 AM        Shitty Neighbors
Ever since I got back from Spring break, I've had this really annoying new neighbor. The first time I met her was when she pounded on my door. She was asking if I had any pot. I told her that I didn't. She wanted me to go and drink with her and, since she's pretty ugly, I said no.

Theeeeen she kept cranking her music loud on a regular basis. Everything from shitty club music to the latest R&B hits got the same amount of play. I live in the unit next to her, so I heard it a lot, but the people above her got the worst of it -- and they have a kid.

After the people above had called the cops after at least one sleepless night thanks to this dumb cunt, things settled down for a bit. The landlord had told her that one last chance is all she gets and that if she fucks up again, she's out. Last night, I was sick in bed and trying to get some sleep, and this shitty music was playing until at least 5. I knew that she'd get evicted, as well as a $500 fine, if I called the cops and complained about the noise, so I did.

The police were busy with other stuff and so they came early this morning. As I was taking my dog out I saw the cop talking to her. She was sobbing and everything. Seriously, bitch, you had plenty of chances to smarten up and you didn't. Now you can fuck off and bother some other people.

That was very funny. Well done.