Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Burned In Effigy is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 12:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Immortal Goat
Do us a favor, Newsfilter people, go jump off a roof.
If it's a one level ranch style home, I'll be more than happy to.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 12:20 AM       
Christ.. they're in for it now...

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 12:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Preechr
Christ.. they're in for it now...
Go to bed.
=======

Preechr is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 01:14 AM       
*goes to bed*

How can someone who obviously thinks so much of their ideas have so little respect for expressing them? How can someone who so yearns to be taken seriously make so little effort?!

Raven is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 01:22 AM       
Heh you guys are screwed. You've attracted the hardest members of Newsfilter to get rid of. And two of us are crazy. Guess which two.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 01:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
I would like to compare the jobs, earning potentials, and achievements of the Newsfilter boards and this board and see which is better.
You sure you really want to do that, Vince? After all, with your hourly wage of what must be something like $2.04 an hour, you're bound to bring down the average of your team just a little, don't you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven
Heh you guys are screwed. You've attracted the hardest members of Newsfilter to get rid of. And two of us are crazy. Guess which two.
Hoo boy! You sure is gots us now! We're totally screwed. And my guess is that VinceZeb is the two crazy ones.

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:00 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoclown
Hoo boy! You sure is gots us now! We're totally screwed. And my guess is that VinceZeb is the two crazy ones.
Is that Sarcasm I smell? Well I don't really care. No Vince is tame compared to the crazy ones. "Daddy let me stay up and watch Letterman." Independance Day. Good movie. Either way back to the subject. Oh yea your sarcasm. Irony is funnier. Have a nice day.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:07 AM       
Good lord. Do you all butcher the English language so badly? I had thought it was only Vince, but now I can see it's spreading. Is it the "newsfilter way" to post incomprehensible drivel?

Oh, I get it! Very clever! This is your way to show that you're "CrAzY", right? Like you'll be typing and suddenly in a Tourette's type fit you spit out a random and irrelevant quote from a movie or something "USE THE FORCE, LUKE!!" and then you'll be all like "I like cheese, yea it's good" or something. Just to keep us on our toes! Oh ho ho! Vince can't even hold a candle to that! You should be fucking committed, dude! Say, are there rubber walls in that room you're typing in??

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:14 AM       
Quote:
Good lord. Do you all butcher the English language so badly? I had thought it was only Vince, but now I can see it's spreading. Is it the "newsfilter way" to post incomprehensible drivel?

Oh, I get it! Very clever! This is your way to show that you're "CrAzY", right? Like you'll be typing and suddenly in a Tourette's type fit you spit out a random and irrelevant quote from a movie or something "USE THE FORCE, LUKE!!" and then you'll be all like "I like cheese, yea it's good" or something. Just to keep us on our toes! Oh ho ho! Vince can't even hold a candle to that! You should be fucking committed, dude! Say, are there rubber walls in that room you're typing in??
I type how I want to type. ANd please comment on my lack of learnin. I mean we all know you are avoiding arguing with me. Yet have the time to make irrelevent posts to nonsensical topics.

And anyway if I was crazy I would have come out and said it. I'm not crazy just really fucking bored. So here's what I'm gonna do. Reply to anything other than a debate/arguement and I'll reply with whatever pops into my head. Don't reply at all and I'll start arguing with myself. I've done it on both the old Anti board and Newsfilter. I'll be more than happy to do it here.Haveaniceday.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:23 AM       
Gee, that's really great Raven. I can see that we are going to have some great "WITH GREAT POWER COMES GREAT RESPONSIBILITY!!!" Spider-man is cool arguments around here.

Dude, I really like your fresh "keep on truckin" attitude of doing it your own way! I think that's really swell, and it shows that you have absolutely no respect whatsoever for "GOOD, BAD, I'M THE GUY WITH THE GUN!" Ash is the coolest fucking hero ever the conventionally accepted standards of communication.

People like you bravely forge your own path, while meanwhile our Greek and Dutch members display a far more competent command of the English "I THINK YOU'D BETTER APOLOGIZE TO MY MULE!" I wouldn't mess with Clint, I tell ya language than you do, but that's okay, because you type what you want to type. You can be as stupid as you want and not have to worry about anyone making fun of yer lack o' lernin, I reckon. Because shucks, we all respect your crazy crazy not-so-crazy but really actually quite crazy, I mean we should lock you up and throw away the key you madman, you, ways.

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 02:38 AM       
That was actually quite funny Proto. I didn't think What the hell are you talking about Spider-Man sucks ass that you could actually produce anything of value. I mean so far from what I fear the beast, but shall face it head on have seen of your posts the actually degree of humorous content you expunge from the depths of your bowels, only slightly equals that of a 1 legged midget in an ass kicking contest. But than You must travel to the north for only than shalt you find the pathway to enlightenment again the degree of your vast intelligence seems to only arise from insult of another.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 04:07 AM       
Quote:
proto made me lol
The Goddamned Batman
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 07:07 AM       
Does anyone else have any idea what he was trying to say with that last post? I like the last part where he sounds like a defective fortune cookie.

What is it, boy? I must travel north?? Is it because Santa lives up north? Is that where the treasure is?

Grazzt is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 07:24 AM       
Just more proof about the dangers of huffing paint fumes.

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 07:30 AM       
Ah yes the one without intelligence or ability to argue speaks. Oh wait its not an inability to argue its a "I don't give a shit about your topics" attitude isn't it?

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:03 AM       
Why is everyone avoiding the arguments at hand and instead going tit for tat? I thought you looked down at the newsfilter board for performing similar antics?
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:45 AM       
Quote:
I would like to compare the jobs, earning potentials, and achievements of the Newsfilter boards and this board and see which is better.
Sure thing, Vinth. Let's start with you, you "just above the poverty line" pansy.
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:46 AM       
Burned In Effigy: Perhaps because they're hypocrites.

<----- Is Anonymous on the Newsfilter board.

I don't think I've seen a single debate on this board the time I've been here. Perhaps one or two things pointed out, and then follows the mindless flaming and irrelevant comments. I'll admit, sometimes that does happen at Newsfilter, but it's nothing compared to how often it happens here.

But then, with a forum name that includes the word "mockery" in it, what do you expect?
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:52 AM       
Try going back a few pages, Corky. Do you really expect a proper debate to ensue in a thread entitled "Where's Newsfilter?" I suppose we could argue about it in a metaphysical sense, but that's just pure gay.

We've been busy having fun with Vince.

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:56 AM       
We'll hell. If you need a debate thread I have an abortion one set up. Or hell if that isn't your thing, make one. I can argue almost anything. And I'm willing.

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 09:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by AChimp
Try going back a few pages, Corky. Do you really expect a proper debate to ensue in a thread entitled "Where's Newsfilter?" I suppose we could argue about it in a metaphysical sense, but that's just pure gay.

We've been busy having fun with Vince.

"Corky", what a nice play on words. And, my comment can go for any thread, in no particular order.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 10:03 AM       
Names aren't plays on words.

Go ahead and make some of your own threads, then. Hopefully it will be more entertaining than listening to Vince masturbate to Boortz.

Old Jun 17th, 2003, 10:07 AM       
In due time.
Resident Chimp
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 10:27 AM       
Awww, you're gonna wuss out like Vince did on your board.

Can't argue off the top of you head, or just not interested, Corky?
Mocker
The One and Only... is probably a spambot
Old Jun 17th, 2003, 10:30 AM       
Even if he does, there is that fine and dandy abortion thread on which I have yet to see your post on.

As said before, quite hypocritical.