Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 02:43 PM       
He didn't plan for it to work this way guys, the amount of money he has can buy the best PR guys to do some great damage control. He's probably already undoing the awesome job they just did. You know, cause his brain is fried from drugs. Just means more work for them though, although the are probably on retainer.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 03:07 PM       
I haven't really been paying attention.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Every time anyone in a forum or chat thing acts like a insane retard dickweed due to stupidity/not giving a shit/internet, and then pretends that they were only acting, no one believes them.

Now apply this to real life. Joaquin Phoenix goes on a bit of a bender, plays at retirement for kicks, and shows up on David Letterman stoned. The media and stupid people freak out, unable to understand what's going on. "What is wrong with Joaquin Phoenix? What are these 'recreational drugs' you speak of? Nothing makes sense. He must be insane. Very sad." Joaquin's artsy buddy gets the idea for a fake documentary. This in turn gives Joaquin the idea to pretend that all of this stoner bullshit was part of some elaborate BATMAN PLAN to make some grand comment on "celebrity", or something. Everyone nods wisely.

Now Charlie Sheen freaks out, and stupid people once again watch in amused confusion as fake experts jabber about his super definitely vaguely possible mental problems. Next step will either be the example shown above, suicide, rehab, or, god forbid, Major League III.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 03:40 PM       
TEE EL; DEE AR, Tadao is right
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
IT'S A WORK, GODDAMNIT. He snapped during a radio/tv interview, lost his kids, realized that a million+ Twitter followers means something when it comes to marketability, and decided going to capitalize on it. He signed a deal with fucking Live Nation and, directly after, ran around the roof of a building with a machete.

He's a cornball and this is a fucking WORK
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
But doing it cost him a part where he was making $2 million an episode. I feel like he's not going to be making quite that much on Live Nation. I suppose he could try to convince his 2 million Twitter followers to send him a dollar a week.

It sounds like the argument here is whether he's crazy, or just stupid.

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 11th, 2011, 05:18 PM       
Both, I consider inflated egos to be a sign of stupidity. This is not some master plan, it's just damage control. You gotta look at it step by step, cause that's how the PR boys have to work. He totally fucked up and the boys fixed it, then the world decided that CS being crazy is the best thing in the world and his ego exploded again. He's gonna be an used cum rag soon because he just won't do it any more for America really soon. That's when he will proclaim the great performance that he was brought to us.
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Mar 13th, 2011, 09:28 PM       
I don't know, he's shutting down his internet show now I guess. I just don't even know what to think. Some of it just seems too crazy to be crazy.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:04 PM       
i saw this magazine that said that he admits that he';s LOSING HIS MIND
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 14th, 2011, 02:11 PM       
I did too and I was smoking lots of meth and awake for 7 days. Uppers are one of the only drugs were you can see yourself loosing it.