Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
here it is, but couldn't find one with just the scene... it starts at 2:20 or so.

Looking back on this. This is the refining moment that I knew I would be a good father. Two girlfriends ago I used to sympathize her with the girl from all dogs go to heaven. The I realized all my girlfriends up to that point were useless as shit to society and I had been subconsciously supporting them. Once I found out I was really a father I knew I was already prepared for supporting a girl that wasn't going to contribute shit back to the real world. Except that this girl was a newborn so I'm okay with that. For now.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 12:53 AM       
She's getting a paper route in 26 months
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
no way, i approve of hilarious abuses of power

oh, then idk why my mod powers got taken
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:04 AM       
but w/e milhouse carry the torch vets for life
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
She's getting a paper route in 26 months
At least you'll be a better father than 50 percent of the people out there. I see horrible parents every day. Just go to a medical clinic and you'll see people letting their kids run wild in the waiting room, annoying the hell out of me.
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:16 AM       

My daughter is grounded till she is at least 26 years old.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:18 AM       
Kids don't bother me anymore. What can somebody do with them? Kids scream, whatever. People act like they're things that are broken and have to be fixed.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:23 AM       
I just want people to control the little fuckers. I don't have kids for that very reason. The girl I was with for 4 years wanted kids and I said fuck no. That's part of the reason why we broke up. The other was that she hated things I'd do. Like the time I put a "Registered Sex Offender" sign outside my neighbor's house because he had his music up too loud all night. Showed that bastard, but it pissed her off.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:25 AM       
You're gonna be real cool when you grow up.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:26 AM       
I am a grown up. I'll be 30 years old in November.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:28 AM       
That's nice.
The Glum Cunt
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:29 AM       
So does that mean I'm real cool since I'm grown up?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:32 AM       
YOU COULDN'T BE MORE WRONG ABOUT THINGS
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:35 AM       
take it to the mockwars you jerks
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:36 AM       
I feel terrible when I participate in Mockwars.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:42 AM       
YOU KNOW NOTHING OF MOCKWARS.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:45 AM       
MOCKWARS IS DEAD AND WE ALL KNOW IT
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:46 AM       
YOU KNOW NOTHING, JON SNOW.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:47 AM       
I was tawkin wif me mum about pawticipahtin' in the mock wars, and she said no!

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:49 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rongi View Post
oh, then idk why my mod powers got taken
iirc you weren't doing anything

i tried to do the same to MLE once and she flipped the fuck out and now she's gone again

but i dare not tread that road twice
The Wolf
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:50 AM       
Give me temp admin rights and I'll take that the fuck away from her. WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE.

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:51 AM       
lol all us artfags should have a street brawl over taking the position of Art Mod

It's a great job because you don't actually do anything
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
yeah that's the other reason i don't give a shit
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:52 AM       
Sam would win though Him and his avant garde-ness
Ancient Mariner
Old Aug 10th, 2011, 01:53 AM       
I mean, you can't joke about philosophy mod being worthless because Tadao's amusing as hell as a mod. Art mod's jst... there