Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 11:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
Dammit, I hate walking through peoples fartclouds in public places.
We call that crop dusting
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 12:59 PM       
I think I'm just going to drop it, but I wasn't here for five years. I was gone almost all of that time, so you still don't have a fully formed perception of who I am outside of what side you've seen.

The comment about it "showing up on my rseume" was a metaphor. I was saying that "it might as well be on my resume, given that it's on Google, where people look first before hiring you these days". Sorry if that wasn't completely clear. Aside from that, the sort of douchebaggery that I used to delight in is not very fun anymore. I'm considering retiring the whole "asshole with Aspergers" schtick. Do you want to know the real me, or are you content with picking on the cardboard cutout I have set up to be knocked down?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
So how, and I am honestly asking this, how my deluded friend, is this magically showing up on your resume? You do know what a resume is right? It is something we either type up ourselves or have someone type for us to display our skills in a concise streamlined format. Let's say for the sake of argument you hired someone else to type your resume for you and they included "i-mockery.com -5 years of acting the fool and being a pedophile rapist bigot etc". Let's further say you then took that resume sight unseen and spread it about town. In your delusion of accountability, did it ever occur to you my puffed up little poppinjay, that you could have stopped this resume from being distributed in several different points of this little scenario?

As for me leaving the links in my sig, I am simply too lazy to edit my sig, nor do I have any real motivation to bother doing so
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
I like how this entire thread is like watching someone change channels on a TV with bad reception.

TV: "In the news"..."psssssh"... "NO YOU'RE NOT, YES I AM!"..."psssssh"..."and you want to get the eggs light and fluffy by whipping them..."psssssh"...."to a pulp. Then he proceeded to stomp the shit out of my girlfriend's face and got his foot stuck in her"..."psssssh"..."can't pay my rent this month"..."psssssh"..."and the army wouldn't take me, so I'm joining the circus."
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 01:53 PM       
They're hard to cook all the way through. I've gotten food poisoning several times. You?
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 01:55 PM       
If I was an Asspie I would say "TV dinners aren't very musical when they cook, so I hate them".
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 02:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
Do you want to know th
no
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 02:53 PM       
I like the concept of seeing a "no" between quotes from two people who are funnier than you.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:01 PM       
I like the idea of you writing "Pedophile, murderer, child genital skinner" on your own resume, reading it and screaming "DAMMIT I DONT UNDERSTAND! "
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:12 PM       
I like the fact that the chances of you ever being funny are as slim as Chojin's new waistline.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:17 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pram Maven View Post
I like the fact that the chances of you ever being funny are as slim as Chojin's new waistline.
OH I GUESS U HAVENT SEEN MY ZUG COLLECTION
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:19 PM       
Of course not. It's too easy to miss on a site populated with people who have said things that were accidentally funnier than anything you've ever said to be funny on purpose.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:25 PM       
Now that I own Thrash0, would anyone like to pet him? You can feed him treats, too... Just try to keep your fingers away from his mouth. He's too stupid to be able to distinguish between food and body parts except when he sucks dicks...For some reason his brain makes an exception for cock sucking to gain acceptance from people who otherwise wouldn't give his sad attempts at humor the time of day.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:27 PM       
If you hover your cursor over Pram's pickles it says "Pram Maven is probably Pram Maven."

I really hope that it says "________ is probably Pram Maven" for anyone who reaches the negative reputation limit.

Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:28 PM       
Heh... Suddenly, Thrash0's avatar becomes appropriate: he's being beaten by a nobody in both cases.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
If you hover your cursor over Thrash0, he shows you his mangina.

Well, not really... But HE thinks he does, because he's high.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Heh, Suddenly Pram Maven's avatar becomes appropriate: He's stupid.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:33 PM       
Heh, suddenly Thrash0's avatar is still appropriate (target: ongoing) because when he moves around, he is able to hit himself in more places.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Oh, sorry. I meant thrashes around.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
:morphs into Gil Grissom from CSI

Grissom: "You're LOSING, Thrash0".
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:36 PM       
Bet you didn't know there was an edit button.

*crosses arms*

[edit 2] lol im not gonna post again because if he makes another double post he'll look like an idiot lol

Last edited by ThrashO : Sep 18th, 2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: I HAD TO CROSS MY ARMS
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:39 PM       
Thanks. Now I can see when you tried too hard, tried to backpedal, and only barely topped your original post.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:44 PM       
You suck, Thrash0. I'd say you should "pack it in", but I'm afraid that would incite you to yank the dicks out of your mouth and jam them in your ass.
Banned

Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO
You stupid fucking dumbass nig*ger. fucking ignorant piece of shit. you're worse than every nig*ger ive ever met and I live in the south and there are nig*gers EVERYWHERE. Why don't you come down here and live like the coon you are. Fucking piece of shit.
And you guys call ME racist?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Sep 18th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

too easy.