Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:51 PM       
I've heard of people who chose gender reassignment and then later were hugely disappointed. Like that Daniel Bunten guy who created that famous Atari game M.u.l.e. "Being my 'real self' could have included...more femininity in whatever forms made sense. I didn't know that until too late and now I have to make the best of the life I've stumbled into. I just wish I would have tried more options before I jumped off the precipice (i.e inverted my dick into a pussy)." This can't happen to you though since your just some broke nobody, so no worries.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 12:54 PM       
That's... reassuring?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 01:25 PM       
I think call is an Omnisexual/Omnigender
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 02:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
I've heard of people who chose gender reassignment and then later were hugely disappointed.
No way man, check out the excitement on Chaz Bono's face about his ability to grow a neck beard!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:06 PM       
i will never for the life of me understand why someone would choose to wear a neckbeard

take this guy from my facebook for example

who does that and then is like "yeah, that looks good."

my hypothesis is that obese people feel a forest of neckpubes is preferable to exposing their 2+ chins
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:34 PM       
Yeah it's all about giving them a jawline cause you only see fat people sporting neckbeards. But like bald people wearing toupees it fails to hide the problem and instead draws attention to it.

Maybe I should start taking whatever hormones Chaz Bono's taking. I wish I could grow such a nice even beard.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:42 PM       
That's what the fat guy goatee is for, to define the border between a fat guy's fat chin and his fat neck. The neckbeard is still beyond my understanding.

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 03:55 PM       
dumb
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:05 PM       
Fuck your 5 haired neckbeard, talk about hormone injections and home made man caves. Shit, I wouldn't mind hearing another story of tadao's $5 vasectomy. Just get natural with it.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:12 PM       
INVERTED MY DICK INTO AN EVEN BIGGER DICK
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:12 PM       
IT WAS LIKE FOLDING SOCKS TOGETHER.
The Unicorn
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:21 PM       
THOSE THICK-ASS THERMAL SOCKS.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 04:37 PM       
Converted my prolapse to be an oven mitt for dicks.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 05:06 PM       
Neckbeards are how you know who not to be friends with.

I want to just make a worldwide public service announcement to all fat people and tell them that growing a beard won't make them look less fucking fat; neither will wearing a fedora and trenchcoat. Linkara's like the uber-sperglord. I wish he'd grow the neckbeard, just to complete the look.

Speaking of him, has anyone seen his webcomic? He drew it when he was about 19 and describes it as "a realistic look at superheroes."

http://lightbringer.comicgenesis.com/d/20060315.html

It's so fucking bad.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Jan 9th, 2012 at 08:02 PM.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 05:55 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:11 AM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 05:57 PM       
You're finally gonna get male hormones?
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 05:58 PM       

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:00 PM       
I'll inject some hormones into you.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 06:22 PM       

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 07:52 PM       
Quote:
shit, there goes my chance to cheeseburger your advice thread
Still mad?
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2012, 10:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
i will never for the life of me understand why someone would choose to wear a neckbeard
1. Because he's overjoyed he was able to grow any hair on hiface.
2. He thinks it looks better then a bare neckroll.

NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 11:33 AM       
I got to sleep last night, but at 6:30PM. I woke up around 1:30AM, have been up since. Feels weird, man

I went to the hospital at one point because I thought I was losing my mind. When I got there there was a 6 hour wait to be seen. There were people waiting who were throwing up blood. I just ended up leaving.

I'm pretty sure if I don't leave Long Island I am going to drink myself to death or start doing hard drugs. When I was at school I had pretty much no problem going to sleep at night. This place is hell.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM       
Oh btw I have a beard and i think it looks ok. I mainly have it because I am too lazy to go buy a razor and shave it off.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 04:03 PM       
You should go back to school.
Old Jan 10th, 2012, 05:10 PM