Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 12th, 2007, 10:32 PM       
I think the reason everyone loves arguing with you is because you see everything as cut and dry, and you only back it up your various 'findings' with analogies. The only person you're impressing is yourself, and you're no closer to figuring out the world - let alone human nature - than the asshole who lives behind the 7-eleven.

And now, you get to tell me all about how bums have an incredible world-view due to an experience you had. DO IT, DOG!
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 01:11 AM       
i dont see anything as cut and dry. Everything is a variable.

I suggest you finish reading the Media Observance thread.

I dont believe in experiences. Experience is subjective. Perception is not knowledge, except in some rare cases.

Bums are so smelly that even the hippy community rejected them. They should be scrubbed down and put to usefull work.
Just like you.

And poetry IS an anology, you blithering idiot.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 01:33 AM       
This must be part of her experiment again. Dumb arguments that are easy to beat.

Experiences are subjective, and yet women are all vagina tooths.

Perception is not knowledge, and yet without seeing hearing smelling tasting or feeling we wouldn't know anything or even really exist.

I wrote better poetry than that when I was 15. Unless you're a 15 year old person you write crappy poetry.

Some women might be manipulative. So what? Correlation does not equal causation. Some men are manipulators. If you want archetypes or HUMOURS or something just look at Caesar by Shakespeare when he's talking about how he doesn't trust skinny men because because they are manipulative then you know brutus stabs him in his back but that isn't relevant i guess.

Men aren't planners? What? So what's going on with like every piece of architecture since the dawn of man? Designed by women, or were men planning some of them?

What does horrific murder have to do with women being serial killers?
None of what you said substantiates as proving that women are manipulators. Do you know what proof is?

I don't own a credit card and my debit card has never been abused.

are you a character?
cause im thinking lenor or fartinmowler
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:01 AM       
Seriously, I dont get this "character" thing.
damn internet slang.

No, men are not planners. I speak of course, about the personal lives of men, not their careers. Persons with jobs are planners.
If you had a job you would know that.

What does horrific murder have to do with women being serial killers?
Please re-read. Im don't repeat myself for close minded ass-munches.

I'll point out, on the architecture bit, that women were the insperation for most greek architecture.

What is one consistent figure that we see throughout art? The female figure.
It's on the facades of buildings, the brushstrokes of artists, and the chants of poets.

So if women can be seductive enough to be plastered on just about every available humanity,
what's to say they aren't using that to their advantage?

Do you realize that you're arguing with a female, about whether or not females are manipulators?
Don't you think that I might have some inside information? After all, I am speaking from the FEMALE perspective.

You percieve through the masculine view. You're the one getting duped.
So you honestly believe that women are these sweet little creatures that don't have a manipulative thought go through their head?

Experiences are subjective, and yet women are all vagina tooths.

That is an illogical statement. Are you buzzed?

Perception is not knowledge, and yet without seeing hearing smelling tasting or feeling we wouldn't know anything or even really exist.

Okay. Perception does not equal educated knowledge.

Also, in debates or arguments, you shouldn't use opperative words like "any" "always" and "never". Everything is a variable. There is no definite "any always" or "never"
That wasn't a mock. I've been brought down before in debates,
simply because people will latch on to use of those words.

I wrote better poetry than that when I was 15. Unless you're a 15 year old person you write crappy poetry.

Yeah yeah, you used that joke before
Creativity! Something new, please, i beg of you.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:16 AM       
You're one to talk of creativity, you have a redundant personality.

"Don't you think that I might have some inside information? After all, I am speaking from the FEMALE perspective."

Aren't I arguing from the male perspective saying males can also be manipulating jerks? Don't you think that I might have some inside information?

"I'll point out, on the architecture bit, that women were the insperation for most greek architecture.

What is one consistent figure that we see throughout art? The female figure.
It's on the facades of buildings, the brushstrokes of artists, and the chants of poets. "

What does any of that have to do with designing and building anything or planning a war or economic system or philosophy or family policy or something like that. Men plan, its retarded of you to say otherwise.
Men plan to goto the beach sometimes
sometimes they plan to go skiing
othertimes they plan to go to movies with their girlfriends.
sometimes they plan to steal girlfriends from their friends
sometimes they plan to steal the election
or plan to make a killing on the stock market
or betray a friend to make a killing at the stock market

What about judas goat bitch for a religous example you like that one yea that's what i thought that guy screwed jesus over!
SCREWED
and dont give me any crap about how he's jesus most trusted father EXCEPT mary magalanus his favorite

"So if women can be seductive enough to be plastered on just about every available humanity,
what's to say they aren't using that to their advantage?"

What's to say they aren't? What does that really matter? so because women are placed in a situation in which they can use their bodies and sexuality like any animal to get what they want or need means they are evil manipulators and men are perfectly innocent? Don't men also present their bodies to women?
There's no substantiation going on here at all I'm sorry.

Anyway you've already admitted men plan just not in a PERSONAL settng whatever that means i guess because they can build houses means they can't plan a date or plan an evening or plan anything it's all different you have to have different types of planning skills at least seven types of planning skills to be a woman
men only have four, at max
case closed kahljorn.

PSYCHOLOGY OF GAB
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:52 AM       
Men are more compulsive then women.
"i wanna fuck you"
"hey, lets get drunk tonight"
"Look at that midget!!!!!"

Women:
"Howabout you, I, and Sarah go see that new movie this weekend?"
"I've been thinking about sleeping with him, But I think i'll lead him on a little longer,
and see if I can't get a few more free dinners and movies out of the situation"
"Stop looking at that midget"

You're making no sense Kahl.
these sound like the rantings of a drunk person.
To start with, you turned the argument around.

Quote:
Quote:
""So if women can be seductive enough to be plastered on just about every available humanity,
what's to say they aren't using that to their advantage?""
"What's to say they aren't?"
YOU!

I dont think you even know what point you're arguing.
Quote:
What does that really matter? so because women are placed in a
situation in which they can use their bodies and sexuality like any animal to get what they want or
need means they are evil manipulators and men are perfectly innocent?
I never said men were PERFECTLY innocent. But damn near close.
And yes, using your body to get what you want IS scuzzy.
Using sexuality for reasons purley lustful is absolutley acceptable.
Once you start using yourself to get something, thats prostitution.
Again,
I dont think you know what point you're arguing.
BANNED

Old Mar 13th, 2007, 03:02 AM       
"Yea ive been taking her out to dinner so i can stick my penis in her"
"Yea we've been going to the movies so i can stick my penis in her"
"Yea i told her i loved her so i could stick my penis in her"

manipulation.

women can be just as compulsive. IM GOING SHOPPING. IM BREAKING UP WITH YOU. GET YOUR PENIS OUT OF MY VAGINA. if anything women are MORE compulsive than men and I would say that's more their problem than anything.
case dismissed!

"I dont think you even know what point you're arguing."

Don't men also do the same things is the point I'm arguing. THAT SECRET KERNEL WAS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE QUESTION MARK.
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 03:31 AM       
but thats just the problem. The poor men don't know any better because they're thinking with their penises.

ahahah..you just proved my point -
"im breaking up with you!!! Ya rotten bastard"

"But..no..NO! I NEED YOU"

"Too bad. Fuck you"

"Ill give you stuff, sweety. Whatever you want. its yours"

"well..okay. I love you again"

Yeah, men do the same things. BUT IN A LESSER DEGREE.

Women are manipulitive to GAIN something. Stuff they dont even need, like extra money.
Men are just manipulitive because its natural to want penis-cozies.

This is rediculous. We're arguing AGAINST our own genders.

Nope. I get the last word.
BANNED

Old Mar 13th, 2007, 12:05 PM       
I'm not arguing against any gender I'm just reminding you that you're stupid.
Men don't gain anything for manipulating people? Yea I guess men usually get jobs or money or something for manipulating people. That's sarcastic by the way, since I've noticed you have problems picking up on it. Notice how the question looks like it's in contradiction to the answer, that is because you're stupid

how's that for a last word genderwargirl.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 02:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
I think the reason everyone loves arguing with you is because you see everything as cut and dry, and you only back it up your various 'findings' with analogies. The only person you're impressing is yourself, and you're no closer to figuring out the world - let alone human nature - than the asshole who lives behind the 7-eleven.

And now, you get to tell me all about how bums have an incredible world-view due to an experience you had. DO IT, DOG!
imagine how many threads I could respond to with this. brilliant!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 06:20 PM       
HEY WOMTI WANNA GO MAKE OUT UNDER THE BLEACHERS?

Oh shit, I mean, uh,

HEY WOMTI LET'S PLAN A MAKINGS OUT UNDER THE BLEACHERS?

Calling you stupid is getting old, Gabby, and it's not like anyone needs the warning anymore. Everything you know is wrong. Your understanding of human nature is based on ridiculous assertions, and you're the worst philosopher since Bill Goldberg.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 13th, 2007, 06:42 PM       
You people stop tearing her down and leave me some ammo for the grudge match. Selfish bastards.
BANNED

Old Mar 13th, 2007, 07:36 PM       
dont worry grisslebees even im getting bored with her and I can entertain myself with stupid people endlessly usually.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 12:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby GaGa View Post

Women are statistically more frequent shoplifters then men.
Women are usually the aggressors in a break-up with, or divorce from, their husband/spouse.
So? Whites are statsitically more frequent shoplifters than blacks, but it hardly means that whites are more manipulative than blacks.

As for the women being the instigator of break-ups, again, I say....SO?! Did you ever stop to think of why the woman might want to break up with a man? Maybe he doesn't treat her with respect? Maybe he's even manipulative towards her?

I'd like to point out to you that sociopathy is far more common in men than in women, and if you know half as much about psychology as you claim to, you would be aware of how manipulative sociopaths are.

Quote:
Don't get me wrong though, women are also beautiful creatures.
Dear Lord, is this the best attribute of our sex that you could think of to mitigate manipulativeness in your comparison? That we are beautiful and that's it? I think you've got a major case of internalized misogyny. (I can play armchair psychologist too, you know)
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 12:51 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
dont worry grisslebees even im getting bored with her and I can entertain myself with stupid people endlessly usually.
I'm far from done. I'm going to gnaw on her until the her bones are clean, and then I'm going to gnaw on the bones and suck the marrow out.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 10:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
HEY WOMTI WANNA GO MAKE OUT UNDER THE BLEACHERS?

Oh shit, I mean, uh,

HEY WOMTI LET'S PLAN A MAKINGS OUT UNDER THE BLEACHERS?
is that sarcasm?
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 14th, 2007, 01:22 PM       
Quote:

If you don't think that women manipulate,
you have some tough lessons to learn with future relationships.
Is this how you handle your relationships? Manipulate?

Quote:
I'll point out, on the architecture bit, that women were the insperation for most greek architecture.
Yeah...those Doric columns...the fluting....so seductive...
Quote:
Do you realize that you're arguing with a female, about whether or not females are manipulators?
Don't you think that I might have some inside information? After all, I am speaking from the FEMALE perspective.
You percieve through the masculine view. You're the one getting duped.
So you honestly believe that women are these sweet little creatures that don't have a manipulative thought go through their head?
I'm female, and I think that you're one sick puppy with a very, very twisted wordview.

How's that for a female perspective, sugartits?

Quote:
There have been sever serial killer women.
Women tend to be more emotionally driven,
which means they aren't as likley to kill.
Wha?...Being more emotional makes you less likely to kill? Aren't most murders committed in a heat of passion?

Quote:
She hacked her family, sisters, mother, to death,
cut of cody parts, and decapitated one.
She only killed her Mom and Dad. She didn't kill any siblings. And I've never heard of her cutting out body parts. (This is assuming that was her and not the maid) Once again, you display a woeful lack of knowledge on subjects you claim to understand.

Quote:
Its a good poem, and you know it.
You just want to be argumentitive.
ITS A GOOD POEM! YOU KNOW IT! YOU'RE JUST MEAN! WAAAAAHHHH!
BANNED

Old Mar 14th, 2007, 01:54 PM       
women aren't as likely to kill because they usually kill in the heat of passion. That's actually kind of true, but I don't understand her point because men do the same thing. I guess because men commit more grotesque, violent crimes towards people they don't even know than women can makes woman evil. Poor evil girls.
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 04:34 AM       
Quote:
Is this how you handle your relationships? Manipulate?
Damn, have you missed the point of everything I've said?

Quote:
Yeah...those Doric columns...the fluting....so seductive...
sarcastic comments don't fly well with logic and philosophy.
Quote:

I'm female, and I think that you're one sick puppy with a very, very twisted wordview.
your half-assed psuedo-intellect lesbian opinion dont mean shit to me.

Quote:
Wha?...Being more emotional makes you less likely to kill? Aren't most murders committed in a heat of passion?
emotionally driven people are controlled more by their adolecence-engraved morals.
and no, most murders are premeditated or accidental.

Quote:
She only killed her Mom and Dad. She didn't kill any siblings. And I've never heard of her cutting out body parts. (This is assuming that was her and not the maid) Once again, you display a woeful lack of knowledge on subjects you claim to understand.
my bad. I was thinking of someone else. Still, you know the old song
"lizzie borden took an axe, and gave her mom 40 whacks,
and when father saw what she'd done, she gave him fourty one"

Im actually more inclined to believe her sister commited the acts. Why? Because there was a prime example of a sweet little girl. She was in the house, incedently. But i dont want to get into that, the subject is off hand.
Quote:
ITS A GOOD POEM! YOU KNOW IT! YOU'RE JUST MEAN! WAAAAAHHHH!
It's a good poem, and you are illiterate.

Quote:
So? Whites are statsitically more frequent shoplifters than blacks, but it hardly means that whites are more manipulative than blacks.
shall I remind you that the whites enslaved the blacks? Or perhaps, that they coerced the Native Americans into trading their land for a glass bead?
I dare you to find a race more maniuplative then the whites.

Quote:
As for the women being the instigator of break-ups, again, I say....SO?! Did you ever stop to think of why the woman might want to break up with a man? Maybe he doesn't treat her with respect? Maybe he's even manipulative towards her?
women are spasmatic in that respect because they can fly off the wall at any given moment. Their expectations are too high from watching romance movies and reading harlequin books, and worst of all, i believe, is a particular trait. The famouse

"im pissed at you john"

john: "why?? what did I do?"

chick "if you don't know, then I'm not telling you"

So, you want to know what I DO like about women?
Let me begin to list.
They're comforting and solace, and provide the world to us. They create and maintain life.
They often prevent the male irrational side from taking over (when their man is pissed at a neighbor, a bar fight, etc.) In some cases they'll listen and offer condolence when no one else in the world will.

It doesn't mean they aren't bitches at times.

As for kahl,
Let me administer Phase I of your ass kicking.

If i bore you so much, why won't you leave me the fuck alone?

Okay, Jaenette. Ill fight you to the bitter end.
BANNED

Old Mar 15th, 2007, 01:29 PM       
Yea great point gagonacaca, oh wait except i said im STARTING TO GET BORED WITH HER AND I CAN USUALLY MAKE FUN OF STUPID PEOPLE ENDLESSLY. Do you know what TENSES are? apparantly not.

Gagonacocka, don't talk about logic and philosophy. You commit more logical falacies (or maybe phallacies in your case) than anyone i know. In this thread alone it looks like you're guilty of Red Herrings, Ignatio Errechi, circumstantial ad hominem and probably a few others.

Most murders are commited by "Accident"? Isn't that MANSLAUGHTER? lol. dumbass.

Whites are the most manipulative race?
That's retarded. What about the black people who sold their black brothers to america? What about the egyptians who had slaves as well... just because white people had slaves and treated people like shit doesn't mean they are ALL necessarily inherently as per the genes manipulative jerks. Correlation does not equal causation. Another logical fallacy of sorts.
Plus, WHITE PEOPLE CAN BE MEN, AND MOST OF THEM WERE MEN, AND IF IT WAS MOSTLY WHITE MEN WHO MANIPULATED BLACKS AND NOT WOMEN THEN YOUR ENTIRE ARGUMENT IS NOW BUNK SO SHUT UP. BECAUSE, If white men enslave blackmen/nativeamericans, and enslaving them is manipulative, and enslavig in that fashion makes them the "Most manipulative race", then Whitemen are the most manipulative period. Unless you want to claim it was the white WOMEN who were behind all that slavery. Which they weren't. I guess this is another argument we can chalk up as over, even as far as your own retarded self-refuting arguments go. Aren't self-refuting arguments technically "Illogical"?
It sickens me that you think race and sex are THIS important as to behaviorisms. You know, biological causes for defiance were pretty much thrown out the window over 20 years ago. Good job living in the past for someone who supposedly has a BA.

Emotional people are driven by adolescent mores? What does that have to do with her question? Another logical fallacy. I get the relevance it has, but I think you ignored its relevance.

Women can fly off the handle at any moment? You mean, they can kill in the heat of passion? k

Women are bitches sometimes, so it means they must all be manipulative bitches?

I'm sorry gagagagaga you just don't know w hat you're talking about. You're too far below mediocrity to ever be impressive. Except maybe to idiots, I bet you impress idiots all the time.
BANNED

Old Mar 15th, 2007, 01:39 PM       
Here's a Nietzsche quote for you:
"Exploitation... pertains to life."

lol he must've been talking about the WOMENS lives, only.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 05:57 PM       
this thread is awesome. I want to hear more from Gabby, she's provides such, such insight, enlightenment, and great rebuttals.

Go Gabby!!! Bring the heat
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 10:17 PM       
Quote:
Damn, have you missed the point of everything I've said?
There was a point?

Quote:
sarcastic comments don't fly well with logic and philosophy.
You have no sense of humor.
Quote:

your half-assed psuedo-intellect lesbian opinion dont mean shit to me.
Pseudo-intellectual, I can see how you'd think that. But lesbian? Where did that come from?

Quote:
It's a good poem, and you are illiterate.
*stomp* *pout* Its a good poem! ITS A GOOD POEM! YOU'RE JUST TOO STUPID TO GET IT!

Quote:
and no, most murders are premeditated or accidental.
You once again show an amazing lack of knowledge of something you think you know about. Murder is the unlawful and INTENTIONAL killing of one human being by another. Killing some accidentally isn't murder. Homocide, yes, but not murder.

Quote:
shall I remind you that the whites enslaved the blacks? Or perhaps, that they coerced the Native Americans into trading their land for a glass bead?
I dare you to find a race more maniuplative then the whites.
Aha. So you aren't just sexist, you also indulge in a little bit of reverse racism too. Scrumptius.

Quote:
women are spasmatic in that respect because they can fly off the wall at any given moment.
Maybe you're a walking timebomb, darling, but I'm usually pretty steady.

Quote:
Their expectations are too high from watching romance movies and reading harlequin books,
Is this a little bit of personal experience I hear? Is someone...bitter?
Quote:

and worst of all, i believe, is a particular trait. The famouse

"im pissed at you john"

john: "why?? what did I do?"

chick "if you don't know, then I'm not telling you"
Have you ever read Men are From Mars, Women are from Venus? I'm not so sure if this is really an attempt at manipulation, rather a communications breakdown when the woman percieves insensitivity on the man's part when he doesn't intuitively recognize what she believes to be visible and plain.

Quote:
Okay, Jaenette. Ill fight you to the bitter end.
BOMBS AWAY!

Last edited by Jeanette X : Mar 15th, 2007 at 10:52 PM.
Proprietor of Propaganda
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 10:35 PM       
lol.

as for racism:

I am 100% native american, so I think i've earned the right to hate whites.

You wiggers killed my pacifict and nature loving people,
and stuck the leftovers in reservations.

I will be back to mock. need fly up to portland. will see you in a few hours.

you're gonna be a fun little thing to cut down.
Queen of the Beasts
Old Mar 15th, 2007, 10:55 PM       
Quote:
lol.

as for racism:

I am 100% native american, so I think i've earned the right to hate whites.

You wiggers killed my pacifict and nature loving people,
and stuck the leftovers in reservations.
You openly admit to being a racist, no less. My goodness.

So what tribe are you from?