Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Art
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 12:15 AM       
OK if everyone is boring you, WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY?? I'm not usually mean to people, but you just don't ever stop. You have made your point, you don't ever give up. GREAT FOR YOU!

NOW GO HAVE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE, AND MAYBE POST ABOUT THAT INSTEAD OF THIS BULLSHIT?
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 02:19 AM       
Huh, I wouldn't expect that from you Lenor
Quote:
OK if everyone is boring you, WILL YOU PLEASE JUST SHUT UP ALREADY?? I'm not usually mean to people, but you just don't ever stop. You have made your point, you don't ever give up. GREAT FOR YOU!
The same paragraph, if you could even call it that, could be applied to kahl.
How many times did he say I was boring him, yet he refused to shut his trap?

Quote:
NOW GO HAVE YOUR SOCIAL LIFE, AND MAYBE POST ABOUT THAT INSTEAD
Jealous?

tata -
~GaGa
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 04:04 AM       
I like how she comes back to the thread to commit more logical fallacies i guess she can't keep up :O

i think gabby gaga is a drag queen she acts like every drag queen/transexual I've ever known.

IF A MAN MAKES A BAD DECISION I DONT HAVE TO TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY.
no fucking shit why should you take responsibility for his fuckups? You fuck up plenty on your own, dumbass. Look at this thread, for example. You're taking responsibility for being a dumb cunt by being verbally slapped.

Yea dude all those women were happy that's why some women decided to do the feminist movement because they were so happy that's just like with black people i mean black people were fine being slaves/secondclasscitizens until that asshole Martin Luther King Jr. fucked it all up what a fucking jerk fuck that stinky blackass stump-jumpin' nigga rite guys.
Same thing with native americans i mean why did we give them camps or try to do anytype of retribution at all they enjoyed being treated like shit and killed and living at the whims of the government they love that shit i mean when the pilgrims came the natives were all, "Hey dude can you like point your gun at us steal our crops fuck our women in the ass and then force us to march millions of miles until most of us our dead".
That's what makes america so great we always want to fulfill people's dreams.

Yea all native americans and females and all people are exactly the same i dont even know why we really try to act differently at all we're all the same right all indians are hippies every single one haha wow you're a chum i bet you and the other natives sit around the camp fire eatting peyote buttons talking about timothy leary and carlos canstenada and passing a joint while listening to pink floyd and other shit hippies might do.

There's actually some white people who fight for mexican immigrants being able to come into the country. But that's an entirely different issue that should be in the political forum and really has no relevance here it's just another one of your logical fallacies.

We can't mock the frustration of native americans because mexicans are immigrating into our country?
Good point, very reasonable, I can see how you got that conclusion from there.
Oh wait no i cant you're an idiot shut the fuck up.

Nobody mocked the frustration of native americans, you brought up native americans for no reason as if it's a good reason for you to be a dumb cunt or to try to win some points in this argument "IN THE PAST MY PEOPLE WERE HURT BY YOU NOW IVE WON THIS ARGUMENT" it was another of your logical fallacies one of millions you asked me a while ago to point them out and im still doing it.
You brought up native americans because for whatever reason you think it justifies your retarded ideas and retarded hostility. I think Lenor is right you were doing better before you decided to come back why dont you just quit trying to act all smart and just be a normal person you drag queen.

Your other points are dumb but for reasons that I'm not going to make obvious because i don't really enjoy talking about myself like you do.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 04:07 AM       
Lenor if it makes you feel better I also thought it could be fartin mowler or gadzooks.
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 04:20 AM       
ooooh, nevermind i get it. We can't mock their frustration because we ourselves are frustrated. LOL
that's another logical fallacy. Ad Hominem tu quequo. "You too".

It's pointless to even bother accusing you of logical fallacies, though, because you're just that retarded. It didn't make enough sense in the first place to even be considered logical.
Nobody was actually mocking the frustration of the native americans, dumbass, we were mocking you for being a stupid prick and bringing up their frustrations FOR NO APPARANT REASON YOURE LIKE SOME CRAZY KID WHO WAS BEATEN AND THEN ABANDONED TO BE AN ORPHAN AND YOU JUST START CRYING AND SCREAMING OUT MOMMA FOR NO REASON SOMETIMES like anybody here gives a damn about that or even mexicans really.
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 04:24 AM       
AND WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE RESULTS TO THE EXPERIMENT?

lol just kidding i knwo there wasn't an experiment in the first place

dont tell anyone else though they might be waiting for results

lol later in life we'll all life about this because you tricked us so cleverly.
I mean personally Ive been waiting for like weeks for these results on the edge of my seat checking my email daily and stuff like that

lol just kiddingi knew it was all lies from the first place lol good try though maybe next time.
I did kind of expect you to at least try to make some bogus looking research trying to look all smart and shit but id tear it apart in seconds because it would probably be unscientific and unethical ;9
I guess you were a couple steps ahead of me there
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 04:29 AM       
FUCK I SHOULDNT HAVE ADMITTED YOUR TWO STEP VICTORY

NOW YOULL GET ONE OF YOUR SUPERIORITY ATTITUDES

FUCK THERE WENT ALL OF MY LAST FOUR POSTS DEMEANING YOU BUT I GUESS YOU LIKE THAT KIND OF KINKY FETISHIST STUFF RIGHT YOU PROBABLY BOUNCE BACK REALLY QUICK WHEN YOURE KNOCKED ON YOUR ASS BECAUSE YOU WEAR RUBBER PANTIES OR SOMETHING
lol
man that is a low quality joke right there folks RUBBER PANTIES because rubber BOUNCIES

PS did you ACTUALLY graduate from university with a BA? because you make me feel SMART
Get Your Own Title >:(
arg_zombies is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 08:36 AM       
Excuse me, but
Quote:
Women were perfectly happy, being put on pedestals and worshipped, until the feminize had to liberate us.
is not true. I just covered an in depth history project on Women's suffrage, and it was only a very small percentage of the upper class women (who never had to do anything) that didn't want the vote, and to be equal to men. When the war came, it was a miracle for women, because they were finally allowed to work - they could finally be independant, and ear their own wages. What you are saying is just your own personal opinion, which is shared by about 1% of the ultimate population.

I have a lesson to learn in fetishm?
Are you sure you meant to say that?
Fetish: Having an extreme fixation, usually sexually satisfying on something.

Yeah, good one.
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 11:44 AM       
the sad thing zombie is that she did actually mean fetish
because fetishes are really relevant to the conversation.

I think an interesting book for this conversation would the the second sex by simone deBeauvour because she says that you aren't born a woman you are made a woman ;o
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 11:53 AM       
I think she should write a book, purely so no one will buy it
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 12:14 PM       
according to her she has

it was probably about how to have sex with yourself with 100 household items
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 12:21 PM       
Hah

There are 3 sequels to the book - different furniture shops have different styles
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 12:36 PM       
lol, "Watta coffee table book this makes folks not only does it show you're a slut but it shows you're not afraid to share it over a cup of 'Joe' right ladies?"
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 02:00 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gabby GaGa View Post
Commence asshole cuttdown phase part 2.
Excuuuuse me for having a social life that doesn’t require my presence on the internet every day.
Oh, were you off at your debutante ball?

Quote:
I’m more then happy to be a female. I relish in being the submissive half that get dominated by the stronger sex.
Quote:
You all have a lesson to learn in fetishism.
Silly me. All this time I've been searching for a person with whom I can share mutual respect and trust, when instead I should've been looking for a man to order me around.

Quote:
One of the wonderful things about being a female that defers to males is that If he makes a fucked up decision, I’m not accountable.

As opposed to preventing him from making a fucked-up decision which will negatively effect you both by stepping in and offering input.
Quote:
Women were perfectly happy, being put on pedestals and worshipped, until the feminize had to liberate us.

Apparently Gabby is now the spokeswoman for all women who lived before feminism. Why don't you look into the history of your own tribe, the Apache, and learn about the female warriors and leaders in your tribe? Or do you think that all the traditional Apache women were submissive and worshipped on pedestals? I'd like to hear how much (or more likely, how little) you know about your own (alleged) heritage.

Quote:
You cant mock the frustration of native Americans, when your entire race has a campaign against Mexicans, out of pure frustration.

Nope, there are absolutely no left-leaning white activists whatsoever who have any sympathies with Mexican immigrants. Not one. No sirree.
I'm not mocking the frustration Native Americans in general, my dear Gabby, I'm only mocking you.
Old Mar 24th, 2007, 02:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanette X View Post
I'd like to hear how much (or more likely, how little) you know about your own (alleged) heritage.
Google time for gabby
BANNED

Old Mar 24th, 2007, 03:06 PM       
shit i didn't even think of that jeanette. My girlfriend has a native american women book though ;o ;o ;o
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 12:43 AM       
haha, out of all the people on this board to call a shut-in, she picks Lenor.
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 12:46 AM       
I thirst for Gabby's retard mumblings

God, I think Gabby has become the new forum scapegoat!
"Hey, where'd all the threads go?!"
"I dunno, gabby deleted them, probably"
Proprietor of Propaganda
Gabby GaGa is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2007, 11:57 PM       
I'm getting a good fucking laugh out of watching you all squirm, you just dripping with akward retaliations that aren't backed up by much more then a high school opinon and a bong full of ganja.

Quote:
Silly me. All this time I've been searching for a person with whom I can share mutual respect and trust, when instead I should've been looking for a man to order me around.
Don't you want to be ordered around? After all, how would a dumb broad such as yourself get through life any other way?

I don't really need full trust in my man. Trust = predictable, a crime I never hope my man to be guilty of. I want to wonder what he has waiting.
Respect? I respect the man that has the 'nads to control my wild behavior.

Time to explore the regressive happenings of J. Xs mind:
Quote:
As opposed to preventing him from making a fucked-up decision which will negatively effect you both by stepping in and offering input.

Refer to middle of thread. Observe my opinion proffessing that women only provide input, thus contolling the male. Controll the male, and still be unnaccountable. Sounds like a cushy deal.... Oh...wait...here come the the Feminazies!

Quote:
s not true. I just covered an in depth history project on Women's suffrage, and it was only a very small percentage of the upper class women (who never had to do anything) that didn't want the vote, and to be equal to men. When the war came, it was a miracle for women, because they were finally allowed to work - they could finally be independant, and ear their own wages. What you are saying is just your own personal opinion, which is shared by about 1% of the ultimate population.
According to... a high school textbook? Again, see above answer concerning emotion controll.

Quote:
Fetish: Having an extreme fixation, usually sexually satisfying on something.
You mean, like, sexually satisfied by control? Control by a dominating man?

Quote:

Apparently Gabby is now the spokeswoman for all women who lived before feminism. Why don't you look into the history of your own tribe, the Apache, and learn about the female warriors and leaders in your tribe? Or do you think that all the traditional Apache women were submissive and worshipped on pedestals? I'd like to hear how much (or more likely, how little) you know about your own (alleged) heritage.
Very few apache women were warriors, with little evidence to sustain this. This was more of an amazonian myth combined witht he european perception of the "inferior and uncivalized native"
The europeans also recorded that a vast number of natives were regular cannibals.
Yeah, THAT turned out to be a correct assumption.

Quote:
Nope, there are absolutely no left-leaning white activists whatsoever who have any sympathies with Mexican immigrants. Not one. No sirree
Turn on the telivison and observe the floods of anti-imigration activists. And the paltery amount of people against it.

And Kahl, I'm no longer reading your responses because you're the type of person who beats a subject like a dead-red-headed horse stepchild with circular and repetive argument.
My god, say something new.

BANNED

Old Mar 26th, 2007, 01:21 AM       
SUBJECTS RESPONSE AFTER EXPOSED TO CIRCULAR ARGUMENTS THAT SHE CANT DEFEAT BECAUSE SHE IS DUMB:
"I'm no longer reading your responses because you're the type of person who beats a subject like a dead-red-headed horse stepchild with circular and repetive argument.
My god, say something new. "

GUESS YOU FAILED THE EXPERIMENT YOU CANT KEEP UP ANYMORE DONT FORGET TO PUT THIS IN YOUR BOOK

Quote:
This thread (in the later part), was my failed attempt at an experiment. I'm doing a study on human observence and reaction to pseudo-intellect.
my point in the study is to prove that when you back a seemingly intelligent person into a corner,
they'll fall apart from the effects of circular arument. Kahl was meant as the intellegent subject. However, his reaction is a bit different then I expected.

7 out of 10 of my subjects were perfectly intelligent and well educated people,
however, I found that when I present them with a roundabout argument, they eventually break down.
ps haven't you been talking about women being subservient bitches the entire time and repeating yourself.. yes. so why dont you get something new, because we've already refuted all of your arguments.
I just talked about simone debeauvour not that i expect you to know who you are why dont we talk about that you just keep talking about how they are subservient but when someone says something otherwise you can't refute it at all or use your brain.

anyway this argument has been over since it began you are a horrible arguer so quit acting like yo u're winning or something everyone knows you're trying to save face.
BANNED

Old Mar 26th, 2007, 01:23 AM       
where's the results to that experiment? you never sent them to me.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 09:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
i think we all know what gay-ups means
http://i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25491
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 12:30 PM       
Quote:
I'm getting a good fucking laugh out of watching you all squirm, you just dripping with akward retaliations that aren't backed up by much more then a high school opinon and a bong full of ganja.
And you are answering with fully backed up answers? I'd like to see the day.

Quote:
Don't you want to be ordered around? After all, how would a dumb broad such as yourself get through life any other way?
If I were you, I would not be trying to insult someone who is making more sense than you, you are just digging yourself a little, shitty hole to die in.

Quote:
I don't really need full trust in my man. Trust = predictable, a crime I never hope my man to be guilty of. I want to wonder what he has waiting.
Oh shut up, seriously. Only submissive nuts who can't do anything themselves are like that. In other words, you are now coming across as some weird sex slave who thinks it'll all be okay if you wait it out and do exactly as you're told.

Quote:
Refer to middle of thread. Observe my opinion proffessing that women only provide input, thus contolling the male. Controll the male, and still be unnaccountable. Sounds like a cushy deal.... Oh...wait...here come the the Feminazies!
Oh, the humour! Too much!

Quote:
According to... a high school textbook? Again, see above answer concerning emotion controll.
Another helpless victim who thinks that they are better than the 'system'. You believe that schools are there for 'brainwashing', I bet. You wanna argue over what happened, please, be my guest, I have a ton of facts at the ready.

Quote:
Very few apache women were warriors, with little evidence to sustain this. This was more of an amazonian myth combined witht he european perception of the "inferior and uncivalized native"
The europeans also recorded that a vast number of natives were regular cannibals.
Yeah, THAT turned out to be a correct assumption.
And yet,w ith this 'little evidence', you now know that they weren't violent? Stop contradicting yourself, Gabby.
Queen of the Beasts
Jeanette X is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2007, 07:58 PM       
Quote:
I
If you think that trusting someone means that you should be able to predict everything about them, then you have a very bizarre idea as to what trust is. Your relationships must be pretty fucked up.
Quote:
Yes, nothing gains my respect faster than being pushed around by some big brute.

"SHUT UP BITCH!" *slap*

How can a girl help but be swept off her feet?

Quote:
Observe my opinion proffessing that women only provide input, thus contolling the male.
Providing input=controlling and manipulating a person?
Quote:
Controll the male, and still be unnaccountable. Sounds like a cushy deal....
Are you too much of a coward to be held accountable for anything? Is that why you want men to make all the decisions?

Quote:
Once again, you have proven yourself to be a moron. If the women warrior thing was just another European assumption, then why haven't we ever heard about it in the stereotypes we see of native women? The popular image of the Native woman is that of the submissive squaw, not the strong warrior. And even if very few Apache women were warriors, the few examples that exist, and the fact that the tribal leaders (including Geronimo himself) embraced them, contradict your bizarre idea that pre-feminism women were utterly content to stay home and cook.
Examples for your reading pleasure:
http://books.google.com/books?vid=IS...IQ6zBk8edtRtr0

http://books.google.com/books?vid=IS...hIEpc#PPA29,M1

http://books.google.com/books?vid=IS...Yi8v92tAx_mNNY

Quote:
Turn on the telivison and observe the floods of anti-imigration activists. And the paltery amount of people against it.

Because the media has no bias whatsover and would give equal voice to people who are pro-immigration.
Old Mar 27th, 2007, 01:27 PM       
God gabby, i thuought even you would understand that the media is incredibly one-sided, where they only show the bad things, as they get more ratings and views.
People love to see other people fail, it's natural.