Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
Ok, I got Dark Souls due to you guys' incessant loving up all over it. I'm only going to play it for a couple of hours a day because it sounds like a pretty depressing game and I'm plenty depressed as it is. I'll start it later.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:26 PM       
i want dark souls i freaking loved demon's souls and honestly once you have a mastery of the mechanics is a fairly easy game

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 02:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I'm only going to play it for a couple of hours a day...
Yeah, good luck with that.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
You won't put it down until you beat it the first time. Then you take a looooong break like m'self.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 04:50 PM       
Fathom I thought you were too poor to own a console made after the 90s

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 05:03 PM       
I traded in like a bajillion games
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 06:33 PM       
And look! Team Fortress had a massive update. One game to another. Good thing I'm off from work.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 06:38 PM       
Yeah, I played for about 4 hours today. Didn't get too far when I look back at it. And it doesn't seem like leveling up does much. I lost about 4000 souls, which is a lot for me when I walked into the taurus boss mist without thinking about it. Then died on the way back the 4th time I didn't kill him.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
Yeah, I lost a bunch when I walked into the battle with that giant butterfly. WHEN WILL I LEARN?

The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 10:51 PM       
What kind of poison do those mice give? The ones before the warthog. The first time I fought them, I got poisoned for reals. The second time it just showed a purple drop and nothing was happening. So I just walked it off. I'm a bandit and I got the spider shield that negates poison (I think), so that might be it. But no idea. I thought I was pretty clever today when I got one of those bad skeleton knights stuck climbing the ladder down as I whooped him in the ass over and over til he died.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 13th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
If the bar accumulates enough, you become poisoned. Either bar falls off after a while.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 12:14 AM       
Good to know. I totally freaked out and the next time instead of wandering into the den of rats that all bite me at once, I pulled them out one at a time very carefully. The game is fun and not as depressing as I thought it would be.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
X-Men Destiny is 5 hours long. Is Silicon Knights even trying anymore?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 14th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Did anyone play Rage? How was it?
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
One of the things you're missing if you don't play Dark Souls online is all of the helpful advice people give you. Like when I'm going to a possible dark spot and I see someone scrawled a note. I check it and it says "need head". Good advice! That's what a lot of people tend to put. My favorite happens to be "head ahead". I eventually gave in and when bored at a campfire I jotted down my own. A solitary "head". Hopefully someone will read it and be enlightened on what to do next.
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 01:48 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick View Post
X-Men Destiny is 5 hours long. Is Silicon Knights even trying anymore?
The only good things Silicon Knights ever did were Twin Snakes and Eternal Darkness.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 05:12 AM       
And Blood Omen. Their track records damn good, Too Human and now X-men Destiny are their only flops I know about (I haven't played either). Not sure why they've started turning out garbage.
drifting in the void
OxBlood is probably a spambot
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 08:12 AM       
Soooo, my XBL got hacked and hijacked to buy FIFA-Crap. Great. It´s just 12 bucks but still, I can´t use that Gamertag for a few weeks now...hmpf.
The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 09:20 AM       
It happened to me a while back. They charged 150 dollars worth of microsoft points to my account. It was horrible and it took them 2 months to get it sorted out.
The Wolf
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 06:36 PM       
Killed the Capra Demon, the Bell Gargoyles, and the Moonlight Butterfly. I'm also rocking some pretty awesome armor that I got from those knights with the rapiers.

The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 15th, 2011, 07:09 PM       
I have killed all 3 of those too. I'm on the Gaping Dragon. I've managed to get him down pretty far before dying too, so I know it's possible with my equipment. I'm using a +5 Halberd and a grass-something shield which gives me faster stamina boost. As for armor, just regular leather right now. After killing the moonlight butterfly I got the fuck out of that area, as the giant/plant combos were killing me too much. I'll go back after I do some other junk. This gaping dragon is pretty mean though. Not as mean as whatever the thing was that was almost one-shotting me with water while I was killing crystal golems.
drifting in the void
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 10:40 AM       
Quote:
It happened to me a while back. They charged 150 dollars worth of microsoft points to my account. It was horrible and it took them 2 months to get it sorted out.
Guess IŽll play some PC or PS3 then...or maybe go out and meet people...hrrmm...daunting.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 01:10 PM       
I think he meant it was horrible spending that time trying to get his account restored and the fraudulent charges taken off his credit card.

The Glum Cunt
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 01:14 PM       
It was pretty easy getting the charges taken off by going to the bank. Waiting for microsoft to get them back to me didn't work. I waited over a month for microsoft before just going to the bank and getting them reversed that day. The thing that made it horrible was that I couldn't play online with my account for those 2 months. When any multiplayer game would come out. Sure, I could create another account, but really didn't feel the need to. That said, I still like using xbox live more than any other service.
drifting in the void
Old Oct 16th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
The thing that made it horrible was that I couldn't play online with my account for those 2 months.
My thoughts exactly. Online OR offline for that matter in my case. My account simply isnŽt my account anymore for now.