Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 18th, 2008, 12:21 PM        Generation Kill
It's on HBO every Sunday night at 9. The last episode is on this upcoming Sunday. I've watched every episode and think it's very well done and interesting. The whole thing is based off the experiences of the Marines 1st recon team to invade Iraq in 2003.

Anybody else watch it? I'd like to hear what others think. Every time it's on at my house I've got about 4 or 5 friends who come over just to see it.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 06:01 AM       
WE GET IT HICKMAN
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 11:03 AM       
i don't have hbo

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 12:33 PM       
I don't think you guys understand
Mocker
ScruU2wice is probably a spambot
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 01:47 PM       
on a slightly unrelated note I was watching MTV and they had an interview with a soldier from iraq. I want to note that most of the soldiers that I get to talk to are really well rounded and pretty insightful, but this guy was on MTV.

Basically, embedded photographer took a picture of him watching a restrained, unarmed civilian while the recon team searched the house loaded with weapons and munition. and basically this genius says to the reporter that if the camera wasn't there he was thinking about shooting the unarmed civilian in handcuffs because he was so full of rage knowing that this guy had weapons which were used to kill soldiers. Apparently it was enough for the interviewer to consider the thing a life or death situation. I don't think I'm out of line in saying that having a guy in his pajamas handcuffed is about as stable a situation as your going to get in war.

so hickman promise me you will approach whatever you do with more dignity than MTV is going to afford you.
DON'T F WITH ME
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 02:03 PM       
If I were to say there were no crazies in the Army or Marines I'd be lying. But MTV is also the corporation who produced the movie Stoploss. Which was one of the worst anti-war omg I have to go back to Iraq when I'm supposed to be out even though every soldier in the United States Army signs an eight year contract to the government and I won't even mention the $20,000 tax free bonus I get if I do get stop-lossed movies I've ever seen.

Seriously, MTV can suck my patriotic balls.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
Balls
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 19th, 2008, 04:27 PM       
I sympathize with ALL THE BRAVE MEN AND WOMEN IN THE U.S. ARMED FORCES. But some of these guys are just really whiney when it comes to stoplosses.
Space Viking Repo Man
Zbu Manowar is probably a spambot
Old Aug 20th, 2008, 01:10 AM       
I watched a few moments of it and it was nothing but a few actors sitting around in fatigues talking about war like they never read anything out of the mainstream media for the past six years. Boring City.