Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #26  
King Hadas King Hadas is offline
God Emperor of Brigadoon
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:01 PM       
It's Confucius brother, I'm transcribing it right from the Analects. I've been reading a lot of this stuff lately.

The Master said, "Learning without due reflection leads to perplexity, reflection without learning leads to perilous circumstances."
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:20 PM       


HOW ABOUT THAT?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
King Hadas King Hadas is offline
God Emperor of Brigadoon
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Washington
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:36 PM       
Is he in the house, or is the house inside of him?
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 09:59 PM       
HIP HOP
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Kitsunexus Kitsunexus is offline
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:44 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by King Hadas View Post
Your problem, Kitsu, is that your self-absorbed. You keep creating these topics where you ask for advice, not because you seek it, but because you demand the topic revolve around you. You could of just started an anime thread but instead, "help my anime addiction." I'm not trying to offend you but if you're having social problems this is probably the cause.

The Master said, "Do not worry that others fail to acknowledge you, worry that you fail to acknowledge them."

Actually if you went back and, I dunno, ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD THIS TIME, you'd see that Otto derailed it FROM THE SECOND FUCKING POST. Everyone does that to my topics, so why fight it?


Now stop playing armchair psychiatrist, because you're not very good at it.
Reply With Quote
  #31  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 10:47 PM       
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:06 PM       
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:08 PM       
That was the very first video to trip my mind. I saw it live btw. You young fagots need to be cleansed.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Fathom Zero Fathom Zero is offline
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero's Avatar
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: cancer
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:38 PM       
HIP HOPPA
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
That was the very first video to trip my mind. I saw it live btw. You young fagots need to be cleansed.
Yeah I'm sure you had a blast watching the meteor wipe out the dinosaurs too.

You old fuck.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:42 PM       
Good thing you have anime instead of The Art of Noise.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Mar 29th, 2010, 11:46 PM       
I saw it live too.

You old fuck.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
Liar you're like 15 or someshit.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Sam Sam is offline
The Unicorn
Sam's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2003
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 12:08 AM       
nigga please
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Esuohlim Esuohlim is offline
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2003
Location: TO-DO LIST: WATCH TWIN PEAKS. CALL MOM.
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Actually if you went back and, I dunno, ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD THIS TIME, you'd see that Otto derailed it FROM THE SECOND FUCKING POST. Everyone does that to my topics, so why fight it?
Don't worry it's still a good thread! ()

__________________


YOU MUST SPREAD SOME REPUTATION AROUND BEFORE GIVING IT TO SAM AGAIN
Reply With Quote
  #41  
Babs Babs is offline
filthiest soap dish
Babs's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: tri county area
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 04:27 AM       
Maybe if you just got a job, you wouldn't have so much free time to watch all those faggy cartoons you keep mentioning.

Also, I can't believe how much of a fucking sell out you are. You're to much of a pussy to like what you like which brings me to my next point. I wish everyone here would just act like they wanted to fucking kill themselves because doing that would most likely end up with you ACTUALLY killing yourself. You god damn bastard, FUCKING BE AN INDIVIDUAL.
__________________
"That's how much fuck fish." -John Laroche
Reply With Quote
  #42  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 05:19 AM       
Babs, take your mocking style back to 4chan. We require intelligence here.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
The Leader The Leader is offline
Is a RoboCop.
The Leader's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: How do you like these apples, Chojin?
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 11:36 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsunexus View Post
Actually if you went back and, I dunno, ACTUALLY READ THE THREAD THIS TIME, you'd see that Otto derailed it FROM THE SECOND FUCKING POST. Everyone does that to my topics, so why fight it?


Now stop playing armchair psychiatrist, because you're not very good at it.
So you're saying that this thread wasn't about you and your anime addiction and that you are not watching as many animes and that the derailment somehow affects the original purpose of the thread about you and your anime addiction and that you are not watching as many animes?

You and anime.

You and.

You.

You.

You.

Why don't people like you?
__________________
JUST DANCE!
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Kitsunexus Kitsunexus is offline
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Why don't people like you?
Because I make this shit look good.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 01:30 PM       
Because he's a little pussy cry baby.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Kitsunexus Kitsunexus is offline
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Because he's a little pussy cry baby.
At least I have a larger repertoire of insults than "pussy" or "faggot". Cunt.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
I use the ones that fit you.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Kitsunexus Kitsunexus is offline
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:13 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I use the ones that fit you.
No, you probably just call me a fag due to wishful thinking on your part.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Tadao Tadao is offline
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2002
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:17 PM       
It's awesome how in your mind you think you're witty, but everyone here knows a lot about me and nothing you say even comes close. Every post of yours drips with ignorance. I'm not bullshitting you. You'll always be hated here cause you just don't take any pride in anything you do.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Kitsunexus Kitsunexus is offline
Turrican't. :(
Kitsunexus's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2008
Old Mar 30th, 2010, 02:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
It's awesome how in your mind you think you're witty, but everyone here knows a lot about me and nothing you say even comes close. Every post of yours drips with ignorance. I'm not bullshitting you. You'll always be hated here cause you just don't take any pride in anything you do.
You say that like you think I give a fuck.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

   


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:54 PM.


© 2008 I-Mockery.com
Powered by: vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.