Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 09:23 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
lol y u mad tho?
I know, right? That was a long post!
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 11:37 PM       
i kno u sure r mad lol
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 29th, 2011, 11:45 PM       
Lol, he is mad.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:07 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Lol, he is mad.
lol yah he i.. hey wait a minute lol!
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:31 AM       
Oh god I'm so clever.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:35 AM       
lol badass avvy bro lol

lol
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:37 AM       
In the future we'll all have eachother as our avatars. New people will think of it as some kind of solidarity. That is before they are scared away after posting a thread about number games that devolves into poop jokes.
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 12:40 AM       
I wish all condescending people would die.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 07:29 AM       
So here's what I came up with.

Thanksgiving is a time for family.

All family fight on Thanksgiving.

Therefore Thrash0 and shyandquietguy are family.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
god bless us, everyone
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 10:59 PM       
And you call me a dick sucker?

I find it horribly funny how you fucking moaned that your precious trollface HD page stretch image didn't even pop up and you acted as if that was the sole fucking piece to your entire act.

Seriously, I would love to hear your definition of "manipulative" if you can't even take on a single confrontation with out turning into a little bitch.
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:07 PM       
Waaah! She won't BLOW ME!! My life is ruined!!
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
man i dont even know what you're talking about anymore
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Waaah! She won't talk to me while she's on the computer!!! And I just lost at poker and all the online players called me a faggot.

I bet you didn't lift a finger to fix your relationship.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
omg ur right

wait lol
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:51 PM       
Why won't she let me play gears of war! It's Tuesday and we only talk about our feelings on Sunday!!
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
I bet you Thrash0 won't even respond until Pentagarn makes another non-sequitor.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:57 PM       
no i will
Mocker

Old Nov 30th, 2011, 11:58 PM       
Surprise! surprise! Did 10k help you again?

You lazy sack of shit.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 12:20 AM       
heddi ;ikl at hsipiclkes llo
Mocker

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 12:24 AM       
Allow me to add some more insight.

You literally bawl your fucking eyes out how you're being painted as Pram Maven to ItalianStereotype. You literally jump the moment Pentagarn unintentionally brings up the thought that the whole claim of homophobia is false, in which you reply with what is simply the most used line rather than say, not responding, which you seem to do when things don't make sense. Which I am sure is just coincidence since he did give you the advice to make your own hatred for women justified and further drive the nails in the coffin. You know, the whole "All women are bitches, fuck them." Which brings me to a neat little tidbit. In a relationship, when an ex-spouse responds with the words "Tough Shit" that obviously means that there has been not been one single one sided situation through out it's life span, it's just an unfortunate set of circumstances. Much like waiting four months for someone who is on the fence of divorce to finally open up their cold, cold, shoulder to you.

I love the fact that you feel so IN to the forums. Even though there are folks making passing remarks about your lazy ass.

Oh, and did I forget to mention how you didn't even take in the thought that Zomboid was Canadian until 10k mentioned it and only made one of the most seclusive, almost invisible subjects of Canadian jokes of how Canadians are pussies?

Last edited by Shyandquietguy : Dec 1st, 2011 at 01:03 AM.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 01:07 AM       
haha yeah
Mocker

Old Dec 1st, 2011, 01:12 AM       
No rebuttal? Just "haha yeah"?
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 01:18 AM       
nigga u dum
Prepare for time warp.
Old Dec 1st, 2011, 01:19 AM       
shy can we change this to a rap battle