Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:20 PM       
B-But...how can he leave the forum now without looking like a pussy?

*QUICK. WHAT WOULD YOUR DAD DO?

NO..NO..BESIDES DIE.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:21 PM       
he cant leave now he has to honor his father like some crazy Japenese guy.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:21 PM       
You guys are being awfully mean to someone with a dead dad .
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:25 PM       

WHO IS YOUR DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?

Kalashnikov is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:25 PM       
Well, I guess Martin Luther King's assasination was sarcasm too. I guess Amadou DiAllo's raping was sarcasm too. How about Hitler? Was he being sarcastic too? I guess we didn't see the joke in killing six million jews.

How making fun of a whole race of people? Making fun of their disadvantages and hardships? It's so easy to live in peaceful Virginia, have food on your table, and even own a computer and cool toys. How about the children in Mexico, South America, Africa? I guess it's funny to point out their poverty and harsh life, when you're living in such comfort.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:26 PM       
Amadou Diallo was the guy who got shot? I thought he was the guy who got shot after pulling out his wallet! Ah hell they all look alike anyway.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
HEY GUYS IS IT JUST ME OR DOES AFRICA HAVE TOO MUCH AIDS?!?!

WTF IS WRONG WITH THOSE DARKIES?!?!
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Jamesman made me

Jerseyboy, do as -RoG- tells you and

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:27 PM       
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:29 PM       
Ok, I'm moving this thread to the politics forum. You guys have fun between the sarcastic racial remarks and Kalashnikov's desire to continue to debate something he just doesn't get.

hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
It's so easy to live in peaceful Virginia, have food on your table,
Food on the table? I dont even own a table.
Not all white people are that fortunate you little bitch. I have to work just as hard if not harder then people of other races, and I'm not eleigble for all the special treatment they can get here in the USA. I'm not saying I hate them for real, I'm only saying that your wrong in your asumption that there really is a "white conspiracy".
You hate white peple don't you? Thats being rascist.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalashnikov
Proto, I'm just qouting other "mockers" here.
I was making fun of you, tool.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:34 PM       
Face it Jerseybald, you lost this battle, no wait, this dumb war you've been fighting with us. You keep getting beaten like a slave in a nike shoe factory and coming back for more. Now go run upstairs and cry yourself to sleep you little bitch.

Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:35 PM       
No, I don't hate white people. My girlfriend is a white girl born and raised in Pennsylvania. Some of my friends are white. So don't mistake my rants for white-hating reverse racism. I know the truth hurts.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:36 PM       
Jerseybald, I'm sorry to inform you this but girls don't have penises.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:38 PM       
theres duplicates of this thread now. I think were supposed to use the polotics forum one.
-ok nevermind
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:39 PM       
Quote:
Well, I guess Martin Luther King's assasination was sarcasm too. I guess Amadou DiAllo's raping was sarcasm too. How about Hitler? Was he being sarcastic too? I guess we didn't see the joke in killing six million jews.

How making fun of a whole race of people? Making fun of their disadvantages and hardships? It's so easy to live in peaceful Virginia, have food on your table, and even own a computer and cool toys. How about the children in Mexico, South America, Africa? I guess it's funny to point out their poverty and harsh life, when you're living in such comfort.
While I can sympathize with you Kal, and I too think the "******" and "jew" shit has gotten a bit out of hand, I think you need to lighten up a bit and realize the context of which these things are said.

Roger already said this, but most people on this board are NOT racists, anti-semites, whatever. They may have poor taste in humor, but that's not a crime in this world, it's an epidemic.

Also, I hate to pull out the old saying, but those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. Look at your avatar. It depicts a violent image. I am offended by that. Look at the image in your sig, it has a marijuana leaf and the Soviet hammer & sickel next to Christ. Are you insinuating that Christ was a Stalinist who endorses the killing of millions of people? Are you implying that Christ was a drug addict? Well I'm offended.

My point is this: On a board that prides itself on holding nothing sacred, well, ....nothing is sacred.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:41 PM       
Jerseyboy, the majority of I-Mockery is not racist as you seem to think. They're picking on you, you COMPLETELY opened yourself up for it and asked for it and they're just saying what they know will get a rise out of you. They know exactly what buttons to push and your reaction is just pathetic.
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:42 PM       
what I dont understand is why he didn't pull out the posotive stereotypes about LATINO people and say his LATINO penis is bigger then even the biggest whitey penis.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:44 PM       
Because his penis was cut off in a freak beartrap fucking accident.

Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:48 PM       
If my avatar offends you, then stop playing videogames. As for my sig, it's supposed to be my personal belief that Jesus was a communist. Besides, why are you crying about me offending Christianity, when the organized Catholic church has had it's share in persecutions and bloodshed, just like any other brutal regime?
The Goddamned Batman
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:51 PM       
He was making a point, or could you not fucking SEE it through the cloud of marijuana smoke?

Zero Signal is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 06:59 PM       
Quote:
If my avatar offends you, then stop playing videogames. As for my sig, it's supposed to be my personal belief that Jesus was a communist. Besides, why are you crying about me offending Christianity, when the organized Catholic church has had it's share in persecutions and bloodshed, just like any other brutal regime?
The Catholic Church is so far beyond the actual teachings of Christ that I consider it paganistic, ritualistic and dogmatic. Christ would rebuke it today if he witnessed it.

The flag of the Soviet Union is not a symbol of the dictionary concept of communism, but rather of the Iron Curtain Soviet concept of it. Communism on paper and what the Soviets practices are two COMPLETELY different things.

SELECT * FROM Kalashnikov WHERE Clue > 0
(0) rows returned.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 07:04 PM       
Quote:
If my avatar offends you, then stop playing videogames.
I'm offended.

Quote:
As for my sig, it's supposed to be my personal belief that Jesus was a communist.
Zero answered this, but yes, that logo doesn't mean communism. If anything it represents murder and oppression. I'm offended.

Quote:
Besides, why are you crying about me offending Christianity, when the organized Catholic church has had it's share in persecutions and bloodshed, just like any other brutal regime?
Are you implying that a love of Christ entaild being Catholic? How do you know I'm not a Baptist? Are you saying it's all the same? I'm offended.
Military Messiah is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2003, 07:08 PM       
Quote:
If my avatar offends you, then stop playing videogames.
If racist comments offend you, then stop going to Klan rallies.